La mansión de la locura (Juan López Moctezuma, 1985) DVDRip VI

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
auess

La mansión de la locura (Juan López Moctezuma, 1985) DVDRip VI

Mensaje por auess » Lun 27 Sep, 2004 05:08

Spoiler: mostrar
NOTA: El enlace que auess publicó en este mismo hilo de To Kill a Stranger corresponde a otra película, tal y como advierte nettos unos mensajes más abajo. Para la película de Moctezuma ir al hilo abierto por vtwin0001: viewtopic.php?t=47947.

Imagen

To Kill a Stranger (1985) aka Secuestrada

Directed by Juan López Moctezuma
Screenplay: Rafael Bunuel
Genre: Mystery / Thriller (more)
Language: English (source language still unknown)
Color: Color
imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090179/
particular reviews: http://www.wam.umd.edu/~dwilt/matarex.htm
Cristina Carver (Angelica Maria) finds herself in dire straits after she arrives to spend some time with her TV-reporter husband (Dean Stockwell) who is visiting a Latin American country run by a military dictator. After a car accident one day, Cristina brings the helpful Col. Kostik (Donald Pleasence) home and then kills him in self-defense when he violently attempts to rape and murder her. Terrified, she covers up her act and hides the body, yet in spite of her husband's efforts to protect her, a local police detective starts to figure out what really happened.

ed2k linkSecuestrada.DVD.Rip.(divx.5.-.VBR).avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linksecuestrada.jpg ed2k link stats

Imagen

La Mansión de la locura (1972) aka The Mansion of Madness

Director: Juan López Moctezuma
Producer: Jose Jodorowsky
Cinematographer: Rafael Corkidi
Runtime: 88 min
Language: Spanish / English (dubbed in english)
Color: Color (Eastmancolor)
imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068504/
reviews: http://www.wam.umd.edu/~dwilt/mansion.htm
This bizarre Mexican production is loosely based on The System of Dr. Tarr and Professor Feather by Edgar Allan Poe. The story involves a visit from a newspaper reporter (Claudio Brook) to a sanitarium in 19th century France, where he eventually comes to realize the asylum is being run by one of its own inmates, a megalomaniac, who allows the others to play out their basest fantasies and urges. More stylish and creative than its exploitative American-release title implies (the original Mexican title translates as Mansion of Madness), this is an interesting surrealist spin on the Poe tale from the producers of Jodorowsky's El Topo and Fando y Lis. — Cavett Binion

This phantasmagoric adaptation of the Edgar Allan Poe short story "The System of Dr. Tarr and Professor Feather" has 19th century French journalist Arturo Hansel traveling to a remote asylum to interview its director (Luis Bunuel regular Claudio Brook, whose echo-heavy dubbed voice is amusingly reminiscent of TV horror host Zacherle's) about his controversial techniques. His inquiries uncover a bizarre collection of characters and situations, some comic or erotic, others dangerous, culminating in a shocking discovery regarding the true identity of the asylum head. Viewers expecting a low-budget shockfest will be pleasantly surprised (or completely disoriented) by this rarely seen Mexican production's surreal imagery and set pieces, and its often unsettling mix of the grotesque and absurd. Director Juan Lopez Moctezuma produced Alexandro Jodorowsky's cult epics El Topo and Fando and Lis before embarking on his own behind-the-camera career; his subsequent genre efforts, which include Mary, Mary, Bloody Mary and Alucarda/Sisters of Satan (which also features Brook), are recommendable for horror fans seeking imaginative and offbeat fare. — Paul Gaita

horror meets strange European art cinema, should have been a classic.

Not as much a horror movie as the (real cool) Magnum video case lets on, it can be pretty scary and disturbing. Kind of like Gilliam's Baron Munchausen crossed with Fellini Satyricon crossed with any movie where the inmates run the asylum. I'd say it had a pretty high budget and a large cast. I figured it would be some Al Adamson type of film in a cardboard dungeon. Well the atmosphere is great and the shots are cool and very European. Based on a Poe story so the concepts and dialogue are pretty memorable. There are really creative sets and props I never would expect to see. I wonder why more people have not heard of it?

ed2k linkJuan.Lopez.Moctezuma,.Rafael.Corkidi.-.La.Mansion.de.la.locura_The.Mansion.of.Madness.(1972).avi ed2k link stats

Otras copias

nettos

Mensaje por nettos » Mié 29 Sep, 2004 05:55

Mil gracias :plas: :plas: Lòpez Moctezuma es otro de los grandes del horror azteca 8O

Llevaba muchìsimo tiempo tras La mansiòn de la Locura. , làstima que estè doblada al inglès. Tampoco hallo ninguna fuente :pucheritos: ¿alguna noticia al respecto?
Imagen

aguijon

Mensaje por aguijon » Mié 29 Sep, 2004 15:16

Ambas películas están rodadas en inglés, aunque exista una versión doblada en mexicano de "La mansión de la locura". Puedes comprobarlo tú mismo en la IMDB

auess

Mensaje por auess » Jue 30 Sep, 2004 09:52

i saw only 1 full source when i got "La Mansión de la locura" elink, but i dont know if he's left or not atm, but dont worry, i got another rip of this movie, maybe different hash, if tomorrow he still not back, i'll start sharing my one. 8) so just hold on for a short while.

nettos

Mensaje por nettos » Jue 30 Sep, 2004 17:05

Would be great auess, thanks :D

aguijon, tienes toda la razòn 8) (ahora a conseguir el audio en español :lol: )
Imagen

nettos

Mensaje por nettos » Sab 02 Oct, 2004 07:50

I've seen a preview of the link of Secuestrada, and it's another film with Jeff Bridges, Kiefer Sutherland and .....Sandra Bullock Imagen...named The Vanishing

sorry friend auess 8) (y lo siento por los pocos morbosos que nos morìamos de ganas por ver a la romàntica y coqueta Angèlica Marìa, "la novia de amèrica", andar correteando y dar de gritos :juas:)
Imagen

vtwin0001

Mensaje por vtwin0001 » Mar 05 Oct, 2004 19:30

Hola

Por favor confirmen ambos elinks, y si es asi, los posteo tambien en sitio hermano www.asia-team.net

Asi podriamos tener mas demanda por las pelis :wink:

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Lun 20 Dic, 2004 05:08

auess escribió:i saw only 1 full source when i got "La Mansión de la locura" elink, but i dont know if he's left or not atm, but dont worry, i got another rip of this movie, maybe different hash, if tomorrow he still not back, i'll start sharing my one. 8) so just hold on for a short while.

could you share it? please? was not able to get it :(

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Mar 21 Dic, 2004 15:54

ed2k linkJuan Lopez Moctezuma - La Mansion De La Locura.avi ed2k link stats

auess is sharing it right now :mrgreen: grab it while it's hot

vtwin0001

Mensaje por vtwin0001 » Mié 23 Mar, 2005 08:38

I just got a copy of To Kill a Stranger, so I could be able to share a rip of it sometime soon (Mid-April) :wink:

aguijon

Re: Secuestrada-La mansión de la locura (Juan López Moctezuma)

Mensaje por aguijon » Lun 14 Nov, 2011 00:08

Ahora podéis encontrar la versión doblada al mexicano compartida en el eMule con este ripeo:

ed2k linkLa mansion de la locura (J. L. Montezuma, 1973) spadub-español.avi ed2k link stats

Si tenéis prisa, aunque ahora somos por lo menos un par de fuentes completas, podéis encontrar fácilmente mediante Google descargas directas a través de una web. Se agradecería que la compartiérais después por la mula, para mayor disfrute de la comunidad. Un saludo

marvin2kk

Re: La mansión de la locura (Juan López Moctezuma, 1985) DVDRip VO

Mensaje por marvin2kk » Jue 16 Feb, 2012 17:09

que bizarrez!!!! me la bajo, gracias aguijon!

goreking
La Feria de los Inmortales

Re: La mansión de la locura (Juan López Moctezuma, 1985) DVDRip VO

Mensaje por goreking » Jue 22 Mar, 2012 17:59

Downloading everything, just to be sure :D Thanx all
Imagen KU! Imagen