Devdas (Bimal Roy, 1955) DVDRip VOSE

Publica y encuentra enlaces p2p de filmes hasta 1980 en esta sección.
nettos

Devdas (Bimal Roy, 1955) DVDRip VOSE

Mensaje por nettos » Vie 28 Jul, 2006 03:16

DEVDAS
BIMAL ROY, INDIA, 1955

Imagen

[quote]Director Bimal Roy shot his black-and-white version of Devdas in a fascinating light-and-shade depiction underlining the stark emotional shifts in the lives of his flawed but achingly human characters.
Rich with imagery and desperation, this cinematic jewel is also prized thanks to Dilip Kumar's understated performance, as the drunken protagonist, and some poignant acting by its heroines, Vyjayanthimala Bali and Suchitra Sen.
Roy was cinematographer of the earlier, immensely popular Devdas ('35) starring K L Saigal and directed by P C Barua. After Roy established himself as a director post Do Bigha Zameen (1953), he returned to the subject, this time as a director giving his own interpretation to noted litterateur Saratchandra Chatterji's eternal novel.

It does seem to be a story that pulls filmmakers towards it repeatedly --- the latest being Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who is currently making his own version starring Shah Rukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Aishwarya Rai and Jackie Shroff.

A tale that explores some of the outer limits of human experience, from emotions like self-destruction and defiance of society to contempt --- "Ghinn aa rahi hai ," says Devdas about the sympathetic prostitute Chandramukhi.

Devdas (Dilip Kumar) and Paro (Suchitra Sen) are childhood friends who share a volatile relationship. Each is highly egoistic. When Devdas grows up, it is proposed that he marry Paro. But his father turns down the proposal.

In one of Hindi cinema's seminal scenes, Paro comes to his house in the middle of the night, suggesting they elope. Devdas, who cannot gather his scattered wits, turns her down. Fate does not give Devdas another chance to undo this dithery decision. An unforgiving Paro rebuffs his overtures and an angry Devdas hits her with a stick, only to then tear a bandage from his own clothes. He is her problem, he is her medicine, too.

The resulting scar because of his wound becomes the only tangible motif of their love.

Paro gets married to another and Devdas flees to Kolkata. His friend Chunibabu takes him to the kotha [brothel] where he meets Chandramukhi (Vyjayanthimala). Chandramukhi is touched by the fact that he gives money without wanting anything in return. She falls in love with him.

But Devdas, even as he unwittingly uses her as an emotional crutch, is unsparing in his rejection of her. "Haath mat lagao, Chandramukhi [Don't touch me, Chandramukhi]," he lashes out when she tries to help him. "Ab bhi kuch hosh baaki hai ."
[/quote]

http://www.uiowa.edu/~incinema/DEVDAS.html
http://www.rediff.com/entertai/2002/feb/07class.htm
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047990/

Código: Seleccionar todo

AVI File Details
========================================
Name.........: Devdas (Bimal Roy, 1955).avi
Filesize.....: 1,140 MB (or 1,167,515 KB or 1,195,536,148 bytes)
Runtime......: 02:42:03 (291,417 fr)
Video Codec..: XviD
Video Bitrate: 848 kb/s
Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 128 kb/s (64/ch, stereo) CBR 
Frame Size...: 640x480 (1.33:1) [=4:3]
ImagenImagenImagen
Imagen

ed2k linkDevdas (Bimal Roy, 1955).avi ed2k link stats

Bajé esta copia de la página de desitorrents, y en este momento la comparto en la mula. Es una bella y trágica película de otro de los maestros del cine clasico hindú, Bimal Roy (y esta Devdas, con toda su sobriedad, es mil veces mejor que la elefantiastica y sobreproducida aunque muy famosa versión del 2002, a mi parecer).
Los Subtítulos en español son cortesía de un servidor, elaborados en mis ratos libres.
:wink:

Subtítulos inglés:
http://titles.box.sk/index.php?pid=subt2&p=i&rid=205196

Subtítulos español:
http://titles.box.sk/index.php?pid=subt2&p=i&rid=205199
Imagen

chuschao

Mensaje por chuschao » Vie 28 Jul, 2006 10:52

Shukria. :D

holleymartins
I was a friend of Harry Lime

Mensaje por holleymartins » Vie 28 Jul, 2006 22:20

La pongo a descargar ahora mismo.

Gracias nettos :wink: .
"Algún día los occidentales entenderán mis películas, y verán, como los japoneses, que no son gran cosa."
Yasujiro Ozu

Imagen

ZeLLuZZ

Mensaje por ZeLLuZZ » Sab 29 Jul, 2006 00:31

yo kiero saber nettos...kienes son mejores actores:
Vyjayanthimala o Madhuri Dixit?
Dilip Kumar o Shahrukh Khan?

Mira ke me intriga la peli, ahora solo me keda por ver ésta y la otra Devdas mas vieja :D

nettos

Mensaje por nettos » Sab 29 Jul, 2006 05:23

ZeLLuZZ escribió:yo kiero saber nettos...kienes son mejores actores:
Vyjayanthimala o Madhuri Dixit?
Dilip Kumar o Shahrukh Khan?

Mira ke me intriga la peli, ahora solo me keda por ver ésta y la otra Devdas mas vieja :D
Será que tengo alma de viejito, (y eso que soy mas o menos jovencito, jeje) pero estas peliculas antiguas hindus ejercen sobre mi un embrujo que no sabría explicar, así que por puro prejuicio digo que prefiero a los de antes. Y mira que Shahrukh no me parece mal actor (¡Pero no en Devdas 2002, no, me gustó más en pelis como Asoka o Veer Zaara, Devdas 2002 creo que es una pelicula que no me gusto mucho :cry: ) Habrá que esperar unos cuantos años para ver que tratamiento dan los hindúes a Devdas en un nuevo remake que de seguro van a hacer :D
Imagen

pochutla

Mensaje por pochutla » Vie 19 Ene, 2007 17:12

Gracias Nettos para este Devdas casi olvidado!

juanbrujo

Mensaje por juanbrujo » Vie 02 Feb, 2007 23:55

Gracias, Nettos, aunque haya pocas fuentes (cinco o seis) baja bastante bien todavía.

Por cierto, el Devdas 2002 tampoco me gustó mucho, la verdad, pero éste seguro que sí. :wink:
"Os hablaré de las tribulaciones de un mono que ha aprendido a hablar, de un espíritu inmortal que aún no ha aprendido a prescindir de las palabras." ("Adonis y el alfabeto", Aldous Huxley)

¡Puxa Sporting!