Andy Warhol's Beauty#2 (1965)

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
Fitzcarraldo

Andy Warhol's Beauty#2 (1965)

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Mar 20 Dic, 2005 08:48

[quote]
From a fixed angle and focus, the camera in Beauty #2 (1965) records Edie Sedgwick and Gino Piserchio--the latter a newcomer to the Warhol world who, we are told as the film progresses, was brought home for Edie's entertainment--performing. (1) As the half-undressed couple smoke, drink, eat, converse, and rather clumsily and woodenly fondle and kiss, much of the screen time is occupied by the voice of Edie Sedgwick's former boyfriend, Chuck Wein, whose absent body is located beyond the right edge of the filmic frame, facing Edie's bed at an angle perpendicular to that formed by the camera and the couple. In the film, Edie most centrally occupies the triangular arena formed by the location of the camera, the position of Chuck Wein, and the bed's headboard pressed against the far white wall. While she inhabits this seemingly privileged site, the glare of a spotlight that seems better suited to an operating table than a movie set threatens to reduce her form to a mere outline, just as the sometimes brutal interr ogations performed upon her by the off-screen Chuck Wein threaten to steal her show.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/ ... i_99377975

read further on the above link

[/quote]

if you watch on a television, quality should be better.

Imagen

ed2k linkAndy.Warhol.-.Beauty.#2.avi ed2k link stats

Dont forget to pile this on also on the stuff you never watch but it's cool to say to your friends you have :juas:

zorpiento

Mensaje por zorpiento » Mar 20 Dic, 2005 09:14

Qué bueno, como el titulo de una de las canciones de ladytron que me tiene obsesionado, ¿tendrá algo que ver? ... fijo.

bajando
Muchas gracias Fitz. ;-)
Imagen y ZoRpIeNtO dijo: "zorpientitos dorados del bosque" Imagen

Faeton

Re: Andy Warhol's Beauty#2 (1965)

Mensaje por Faeton » Mar 20 Dic, 2005 09:20

Fitzcarraldo escribió:Dont forget to pile this on also on the stuff you never watch but it's cool to say to your friends you have :juas:
Oh, I have too many of those already :negacion: :juas: :meparto: (:-)

vaughan

Mensaje por vaughan » Mar 20 Dic, 2005 10:00

thanks again fitz! I already lost the count of the quantity of warhols you provided us...And i have to say that i definitely plan to watch this one too... :wink: :plas:

marvin2kk

Mensaje por marvin2kk » Mar 20 Dic, 2005 12:45

GROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Imagen

IM RETURN WITH ELINK HUNGRY !!!!

bluegardenia

Mensaje por bluegardenia » Mar 20 Dic, 2005 13:05

Oh, Fitz, Warhol is definitely your cup of te :wink:
Thank you.
Cuadruplico y voy a por más

auess

Mensaje por auess » Mié 21 Dic, 2005 07:39