Le film est déjà commencé? (Maurice Lemaître, 1951) VHSRip VO

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
Fitzcarraldo

Le film est déjà commencé? (Maurice Lemaître, 1951) VHSRip VO

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Vie 08 Jul, 2005 20:59

Imagen

[quote]Maunce Lemaître, born in Paris. Reads for I'Ecole des Arts et Métiers and I'Ecole des Travaux Publics. After taking part in the Liberation of Paris, he starts studying philosophy in the Sorbonne.

In 1949, he joins the Libertarian Movement and goes in for journalism contributing articles to the paper of this movement. In early 1950, he joins the Avant-garde lettrist group and launches two magazines simultaneously: Front de la jeunesse and Ur; one was political and the other, which was literary and pictorial is still regarded as the "Minotaure" of Lettrism.

Ever since, he has kept creating and working for this movement in the different fields it has dealt with : poetry, drama, painting, photography, cinema, dancing as well as economics, philosophy and recently psychopathology and psychotherapy.

Known as a poet and a novelist, he is mentioned in all the surveys of contemporary literature (Hachette, Larousse, etc...) in France, in the West and the East.

Very much concerned with plastic arts and photography, he participated in more than a hundred painting and sculpture exhibitions and organized about ten shows of his own works (Salon de Mai, Comparaisons, ete ... ) His works have been purchased by museums (Museum of Modem Art of Paris, Centre Georges Pompidou, ete ... ), shown abroad in many exhibitions, (Berlin, Hambourg, Cologne, Mannheim, London, Turin, New-York, Chicago, Los Angeles, ete ... ) and acquired by many famous private collectors. Besides, he founded three Salons: "Ecritures", le "Salon de la Lettre et du Signe", le Salon "Art, Vidéo, et cinema".

He organized a great retrospective of paintings, sculptures and lettrist publications in the National Museum of Modem Art of Paris. This event foreshadowed the opening of gallery permanently dedicated to works of this tendency ; this famous lettrist hypergraphic school created super-writing, and launched all over the world many artists and successful groups such as "Pop Art", "New Realism", "Conceptual Art", "Happening" ... The National Library of Paris also exhibited Lettrist works and engravings.

Maurice Lemaltre pioneered research in experimental cinema as he created "Syncinéma" and was one of the founders of the Screen Lettrist School that explicitly or implicitly influenced the New Wave. It also inspired the current cinema avant-garde including the American and European Underground as it could be seen when the French Cinémathèque paid homage to his work, or when retrospectives of his films were screnned at the Pompidou Center.

In March 1967, Maurice Lemaitre ran for legislative elections against the Minister of youth of the time, in order to defend the economic solutions advocated by the youth movement he was leading , I'Union de la Jeunesse. Created in 1949, this movement was the first to formulate the now widely accepted conception that it is youth, together with the ambitious of all ages, of all social classes and the creative minds in all the fields of knowledge, who constitute the driving, dynamic force of History. This theory and its implications as regards school, banking, currency, planification and the civil service gradually make their way in every country, may they be liberal or collectivise, where they have been applied smoothly or violently, inspiring such movements as the French uprising of May 68.

Maurice Lemaître and his group regularly organize artistic and political exhibitions, demonstrations parties.

He was once Chief Editor of Paris-Théâtre, a magazine which deeply influenced the new drama. In 1961, in the Conservatoire National d'Art Dramatique de Paris, he created Théâtre Neuf, a dramatic society which he has been running ever since. Théâtre Neuf aims at rediscovering unrecognized talents of die past and promoting a new drama.

He was one of the first to launch theatre workshops which gave its chance to a new generation of comedians and dramatists, and helped young film-makers make their works known by creating cinema workshops, paving the way for those avantgarde film cooperatives. He is very much involved in supporting their flourishing activities.

The different dramatic works of Maurice Lemaltre were performed in various places and at the Biennial of Paris, in particular those integrating the audience, a new device he was one of the first to introduce.

He wrote more than forty books and published numerous pamphlets, articles, magazines, handouts. He also published a new review, along with Lettrism, La Revue d'Histoire du Cin6ma, L'Avant-Garde/Arts Plastiques, L'Avant-Garde Audiovisuelle, Le Bonheur Mental .... which came after Front de, la Jeunesse, Ur, L'Art du Cinéma, Cinema Marginal, la Revue de Psychokladologie et de Psychothéie , Ecritures, Poésie Nouvelle, Le Cinéma même, Culture et Vie, etc...

As a P.H.D, he gave lectures on painting and experimental cinema in the Sorbonne. He is currently President of the University Léonardo da Vinci. He also runs the Consulting-Psychological Institute he has founded.[/quote]

[quote] Maurice Lemaître
«Has the feature started yet?»

Heir to the dadaist, surrealist and abstract filmmakers of the 1920's, Lemaître was able to combine equally aesthetics with politics - no easy task and one that fully justifies the current recognition of his work." Gérard Courant, Liberation
One of the major works of letterist cinema, «LE FILM EST DEJA COMMENCE?» had as much of a direct or hidden influence on the New Wave as it does on today's Avant-Garde. Its first screenings in Paris in 1951 became major events. The critics despised it, but this work is and will remain a landmark in film history.
«This film must be projected under special conditions: on a screen of new shapes and material and with spectacular goings-on in the cinema lobby and theatre (disruptions, forced jostling, dialogues spoken aloud, confetti and gunshots aimed at the screen...). This is not just a projection, but a true film performance, the style of which Maurice Lemaitre is the creator.»

Maurice Lemaitre 1951[/quote]

Lenght: 01:01:33
Video: XviD at 1447kb/s 640 x 480
Audio: Mp3 at 128kb/s

I bought the original VHS from re:voir for this, it comes with a booklet with all the english dialogue, I already had one person that offered herself to do the work, so I had made this rip sometime ago, but forgot about it, here is something to keep you busy. I'll scan the booklet in a few days and send it tp Jacob who kindly offered himself to do the job.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

ed2k linkLe.film.est.deja.commence.(Maurice.Lemaitre,.1951)-fitz.avi ed2k link stats

auess

Mensaje por auess » Sab 09 Jul, 2005 00:04

8O W 8O O 8O W 8O!!! This is a incredible stuff!!!
THANKS our Fitz! :D :D :D

bizitza

Mensaje por bizitza » Dom 10 Jul, 2005 18:42

Click!
Thanks Fitzcarraldo

by_MaRio

Mensaje por by_MaRio » Dom 10 Jul, 2005 18:59

I'm on it, too,
thanks a lot, Fitz, also to Jacob :D

jorgito24

Mensaje por jorgito24 » Dom 10 Jul, 2005 19:04

Thanks Fitz. :wink:
Jacob mira que regalito te traen para las vacaciones. :mrgreen:

Jacob
Exprópiese

Mensaje por Jacob » Dom 10 Jul, 2005 20:58

Here I am. :D

Thank you very much, Fitz. I almost forgot this, too.

(Send me the booklet when you want. Well, tomorrow I'm going to the beach for a week, so better if you send it on monday 18, más o menos.)

Thanks again. :wink:

bluegardenia

Mensaje por bluegardenia » Dom 10 Jul, 2005 21:28

Jacob escribió: I'm going to the beach for a week,
Te estaré vigilando :twisted:
Gracias Fitz :plas:

rabano

Mensaje por rabano » Jue 14 Jul, 2005 15:30

click it! looks great thanks!

el_saturn

Mensaje por el_saturn » Sab 16 Jul, 2005 23:06

Bravo Fitz :plas: :plas:

Jacob
Exprópiese

Mensaje por Jacob » Dom 17 Jul, 2005 19:54

Completed and sharing. Thanks again, Fitz.

:wink:

trep

Mensaje por trep » Lun 18 Jul, 2005 08:52

vtwin0001

Mensaje por vtwin0001 » Mar 02 Ago, 2005 07:09

Thanx...!

You gave me the link, so I forgot to thank here hehehe ;)

Cheers!

wicker_man

Mensaje por wicker_man » Mar 03 Jul, 2007 00:39

Este... y lo del booklet, al final, fitz, lo escaneaste? Y Jacob, que ibas hacer, convertirlo en subs? Eso seria la re-leche...
Espero humildemente por novedades :D

georgette

Re: Le film est déjà commencé? (Maurice Lemaître, 1951)

Mensaje por georgette » Dom 26 Dic, 2010 17:33

No puedo cargar la video!!! saben como hacer por fa?
sino donde puedo encontrarla,
gracias por eso!

Cirlot
Marxista, por Karl y Groucho
DXC Republican Clown

Re: Le film est déjà commencé? (Maurice Lemaître, 1951)

Mensaje por Cirlot » Dom 26 Dic, 2010 17:35

georgette escribió:No puedo cargar la video!!!
¿Qué quieres decir con eso? ¿Dónde no puedes cargarlo: en un programa en tu PC o en un reproductor conectado a la televisión?
Salud, comas, clowns y República

V

Re: Le film est déjà commencé? (Maurice Lemaître, 1951) VHSRip VO

Mensaje por V » Lun 27 Dic, 2010 03:41

Yo la reproduzco en el ordenador sin problemas, tanto con Media Player Classic como con VLC.

Para descargar el film, georgette, necesitas el software eMule. Existe una variante más sencilla: DreaMule.

Sólo falta que Jacob nos pase los subtítulos y que el de Chamberí se curre un manual bilingüe para eMule.