Branca de Neve (João César Monteiro, 2000) DVDRip VOSE

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
Faeton

Branca de Neve (João César Monteiro, 2000) DVDRip VOSE

Mensaje por Faeton » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 21:45

Basada en "Schneewitchen" de Robert Walser, "Branca de Neve" es una película "sonora": es casi integramente una pantalla negra, apenas salpicada al principio por unas imágenes de la muerte de Walser y posteriormente por otras al azar. El protagonismo lo toman por completo las voces de los actores.
Imagen

[quote]Robert Walser recoge la historia donde los hermanos Grimm la abandonan. En manos del poeta, se da a los personas rienda suelta, hasta el extremo de burlarse del cuento. Cuan presuntuoso del príncipe el haber molestado a Blancanieves en el mejor de los sueños, haberla besado (algo que ella siempre negará) y haberla retirado de su ataud de cristal para devolverla a la vida, o sea, a la carne, y arrogarse derecho sobre ella. Si Blancanieves desea antes morir o volver a la tierra de sus enanos, puede ser debido a que duda de la buena voluntad de su madrastra. Después de todo, ¿no intentó envenenarla? Cuando Blancanieves fue rescatada por el príncipe y devuelta a la vida ¿acaso no la reina, gracias a sus besos, incitó al cazador a apuñalarla?
Y aquí tenemos al príncipe y a la joven ,tan pura como su nombre implica (evocándonos la propia muerte de Walser en la nieve) aterrorizados por la bestial escena que contemplan entre la reina y el cazador. El hombre está encima de la mujer, y sus gestos les parecen a los dos inocentes, de una brutalidad espantosa. ¿Es esto el amor? ¿Una lucha encarnizada?
Besos envenenados, amor y crimen intimamente imbricados, es absolutamente imprescindible corregir el cuento de Grimm. La madre, madrastra, no puede ser malvada, sería insoportable. Pero Blancanieves debe aprender que el amos y el odio no están nunca muy separados[/quote]

Código: Seleccionar todo

AVI File Details
========================================
Name.........: Branca de Neve (J.C.Monteiro,2000).avi
Filesize.....: 409 MB (or 419,136 KB or 429,195,264 bytes)
Runtime......: 01:12:32 (108,798 fr)
Video Codec..: DivX 5.0
Video Bitrate: 559 kb/s
Audio Codec..: ac3 (0x2000) Dolby Laboratories, Inc
Audio Bitrate: 224 kb/s (112/ch, stereo) CBR 
Frame Size...: 640x464 (1.38:1)
(os podéis imaginar que la película es MUY comprimible)

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Críticas:
http://spanish.imdb.com/title/tt0267155/usercomments
http://www.madragoafilmes.com/sites/bra ... ticas.html

Elink:
:arrow: ed2k linkBranca de Neve (J.C.Monteiro,2000).avi ed2k link stats

Subtítulos:

:arrow: Castellano. Traducción de kimkiduk.
:arrow: Inglés
:arrow: Francés
:arrow: Portugués

trep

Mensaje por trep » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 21:54

Oh yes finally! :plas: plas:
You know you made me happy, don't you? :D
I'm a Monteiro junkie! Please give me my fix! :juas:

Faeton

Mensaje por Faeton » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 22:20

trep escribió:You know you made me happy, don't you?
Yes, I know 8) :juas:

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 22:29

how peculiar hehe, I own a dvd boxset of the integral works by Monteiro :P all his films every last one of them.

trep

Mensaje por trep » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 22:35

Fitzcarraldo escribió:how peculiar hehe, I own a dvd boxset of the integral works by Monteiro :P all his films every last one of them.
He was one of the glories of Portugal... but I guess also there, as in Italy, great directors are becoming extinct... (you're lucky that de Oliveira seems nearly immortal :juas:)

pedritus

Mensaje por pedritus » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 22:37

A mí también me has salvado el lunes :mrgreen:
la estaba esperando, y quién sino Faeton la iba traer por aquí.
Por enésima vez: gracias :)

hey Fitz, do you have any of Pedro Costa? :P
Última edición por pedritus el Lun 31 Ene, 2005 22:39, editado 1 vez en total.

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 22:38

There was a movie by Monteiro with a man with a big book with pubic hair from stars, it was in fact his collection on real life hehe.

I wish Oliveira was dead and buried :P portuguese cinema needs new blood before it dies.

Yes Pedritus I own Ossos on a VHS somewhere, I would love to see one called Akasha by João Menezes, but even here is very rare to find, independent portuguese cinema has no distribution, and I can't get my hands on it, or else I would make the distribution here :mrgreen:

Faeton

Mensaje por Faeton » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 22:43

Fitzcarraldo escribió:how peculiar hehe, I own a dvd boxset of the integral works by Monteiro :P all his films every last one of them.
Guess who's got another one of those? :mrgreen:

BTW, this is a cartoon that makes fun of the film (included in the DVD)

Imagen

tethor

Mensaje por tethor » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 22:44

my favorite weird trio (FtF) and Monteiro... just CLICK :mrgreen:

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 22:50

Faeton escribió:
Guess who's got another one of those? :mrgreen:

BTW, this is a cartoon that makes fun of the film (included in the DVD)

Imagen
there weren't so many people at the première :juas: portuguese people usually hate portuguese cinema dont ask me why, but is rare to find a portuguese that likes portuguese cinema, and If I say how I like Monteiro, and Oliveira has some interesting films then you are usually mocked and called pseudo-intelectual. This is the sad truth about how portuguese see cinema here :(

Faeton

Mensaje por Faeton » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 22:53

Fitzcarraldo escribió:There was a movie by Monteiro with a man with a big book with pubic hair from stars, it was in fact his collection on real life hehe.
Yes, it is "A comédia de Deus". Here:

A comédia de Deus

There are also rips of the other two in the "trilogy":

Recordaçoes da casa amarela
As bodas de Deus

And of

Vai e vem

his last film.

trep

Mensaje por trep » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 23:17

Fitzcarraldo escribió:Yes Pedritus I own Ossos on a VHS somewhere
I have Ossos too, taped from italian TV along with "Os mutantes" by Teresa Villaverde... I have still to see them though... I have to stop seeing movies @ the PC and go back to the old VHSes. I have also deOliveira's "Acto de Primavera" which was one of the first ZXZ movies I've seen - I remember understanding that one such movie could be more "extreme" than many so-called extreme splatter movie (which I was fond of at that age)... sooner or later I will be able to do VHS rips...

Anyway Monteiro is one of my role-model, deOliveira is just a good old man ;)
Fitzcarraldo escribió:portuguese cinema needs new blood before it dies.
Thinking about someone in particular? ;)

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 23:41

There are lot's of good film makers in portugal that dont have a chance, nor money from the goverment to make films, Oliveira sucks almost all the anual budget, after all he is a dinossaur. The first portuguese horror movie, was done 3 years ago and it sucks in my opinion, the acting is terrible, that is why I say Oliveira should stand aside and let new directors make films, here in portugal to have success in cinema you have to be someone's son or cousin or whatever, someone inluential. If I would apply for money to make a film they would laugh in my face, because I'm nobody and my ancestors were shepperds and besides i'm from the countryside, it's very stupid but all that counts, thhat's the only reason I dont like my country. Things are given to you of you are somebody's son for for merit and If my opinion counted for anything I would say be part of Spain, we would be much better. Cinema in Portugal is dead if it ever was alive, Monteiro criticizes deeply the portuguese way in almost every movie, he was never recognized here, but even him was somebody's son he had the support of Paulo Branco, the Icam whoker... But oh well i'll finish here this is becoming personal :juas:

oh and personally I hate 'Os Mutantes' the only good scene is the end one.

trep

Mensaje por trep » Mar 01 Feb, 2005 00:22

The situation you describe looks so identical to Italy it hurts :juas: Just look at the name of the actors. There are some good new directors - the movie by Crialese and the last two movies by Garrone were very good and at least the last one by Garrone made some moneys at the theatres, mostly thanks to Procacci who's a daring producer; there are many more interesting directors but their movies are produced somehow but never distributed, so it's almost useless. The big directors are annoyingly mediocre - you will agree, better a deOliveira than a Tornatore ;).

(btw when I asked you for names I wanted you to take it personal ;) )
Fitzcarraldo escribió:oh and personally I hate 'Os Mutantes' the only good scene is the end one.
Hm, so now I will have to see it as soon as possible to see if I agree... I discovered that Villaverde has been Jon Jost wife, and left him... I never liked Jost, so where does this leave me? :juas:

Cirlot
Marxista, por Karl y Groucho
DXC Republican Clown

Mensaje por Cirlot » Mar 01 Feb, 2005 00:59

Faeton, al aparato otro "flan" de Monteiro (del que ví una retrospectiva completa el año pasado en la "Filmoteca Madridista"). Esta Branca de Neve es una película maravillosa (y Robert Walser además) por la que te estoy ya agradecidérrimo. Paso al inglés:

Do you Monteiro DVD box set proud and happy owners have intention of ripping and sharing the whole box? That would surely make my year. Will "O Ultimo Mergulho" be shared at least (please, please)? OUM includes one of the most thrilling moments of my life as a cinephile: the consecutive Salome dances by a professional dancer, first, and then by the leading actress. That is cinema at its greatest as a means of creating discourse.

Salud, comas y Monteiro para todos.
Salud, comas, clowns y República

pismak

Mensaje por pismak » Mar 01 Feb, 2005 01:13

Faeton!

Genial... Asi sigue traumatizando!!! :juas:

Yo la vi en cine, y casi me da un pasmo.... Lo peor. Los subtitulos....

A proposito, me perdí en el argumento 8O
"In space, nobody can hear you click..."

NitteZtalker

Mensaje por NitteZtalker » Mar 01 Feb, 2005 01:45

¡¡Joao Cesar!!! Pinchada a la espera de la aparición de "La pelvis de John Wayne" Muchas gracias Faeton!

peperolo2003

Mensaje por peperolo2003 » Jue 03 Feb, 2005 19:38

Clicada, como no.
Muchisimas gracias y
SALU2.

by_MaRio

Mensaje por by_MaRio » Jue 03 Feb, 2005 20:12

Estaba dudando entre pinchar ésta y la de Julito Iglesias, mmm, no sé no sé :roll: .....
bueno, lo he echado a suertes y le ha tocado a Blanca de Nieve :mrgreen:
muchas gracias, Faeton :wink:

roma

Mensaje por roma » Dom 17 Abr, 2005 21:41

hay subtítulos en español para blanca de nieve?

un saludo :D
Mira qué pobre amante ,incapaz de meterse en una fuente para traerte un pescadito rojo bajo la rabia de gendarmes y niñeras...J.Cortázar