The Films by E. Yufit Vol.1 (1984-1995) (Necrorealism)

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
Fitzcarraldo

The Films by E. Yufit Vol.1 (1984-1995) (Necrorealism)

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Lun 24 Ene, 2005 10:20

Imagen
Film director, artist, and photographer. He was born in 1961 in Leningrad . He was one of the leaders of the "Parallel Cinematography" movement in the 1980s. In 1984 he founded an independent film studio "Mzhalalafilm" and led the group of young vanguard authors who called themselves necrorealists. This movement included literature, photography and paintings as well as cinematography. It was characterized by spontaneity and the poignancy of man's primitive initiation rituals and simple merry rowdiness. In spite of the threatening name, necrorealism is an art form that does not inspire fear. On the contrary, it is an art form that abolishes social taboos and takes the civilized consciousness into the sphere of liberated instincts.
In the 1990s, Yufit began to shoot full-length films instead of short films. Brutal expression is replaced by thoughtfulness and delving deep into the natural sciences. The language of the film becomes more complicated but does not lose its connection with his earlier film experiences. Eugeny Yufit is the director of the films "Werewolf Orderlies" (1984), " Woodcutter " (1985), " Spring " (1987), "Suicide Monsters" (1988), " Fortitude " (1988), "Warriors of Heaven" (1989), " Freedom " (1994), " The Wooden Room " (1995), "Silver Heads" (1998). He participated in International Film Festivals in Locarno , New York , Moscow , Rotterdam , Toronto , Montreal . Eugeny Yufit's films and photo works are in the collections of Netherlands 's Cinematography Museum , the Museum of Modern Art in New York , the State Russian Museum.
Spring
1987, 10 min.

“Spring” demonstrates the precision of Yevgeniy Yufit's structural and editing techniques. It was conceived as a manifesto of necrorealism. The film combines intuition, an interest in the unconscious mind and shock tactics (traditions of the 1920's avant-garde) with social issues of Soviet Russia.

Suicide Monsters
1988, 5 min.

The irrationality of the human psyche, sadomasochism and suicide are the leitmotivs of this film. The documentary footage of airplanes and pilots--symbols of courage and honor--become an unexpected counterpoint to the main structure of the film. The combination of documentary footage and poetic storytelling with severe northern setting reinforce the ascetic atmosphere of Suicide Monsters and give its self-destructive characters heroic and noble appearance.

Werewolf Orderlies
1984, 3 min.

A young sailor descends from a local train. He goes to a nearby forest, which is full of strange men in medical uniforms behaving in an absurd and eccentric manner. The sailor falls under their influence and masochistically gives himself up to them only to be disemboweled by the werewolf orderlies.

Wooden Room
1995, 65 min.

An experimental black-and-white meditation on the complex, ever-changing relationship between a filmmaker and his subject matter. The narrative, which is devoid of any conventional plot, seems entirely based on the performers' improvisation. But there are enough clues to suggest that the film is meant as a cautionary tale about artists who get too intimately involved with their material. Indeed, the filmmaker gets so close to his recorded event that at the end he loses all detachment and himself becomes an object and a victim.

http://www.nikolafilm.ru/eng/film/ufit/
video: XviD at 1155kb/s
Lenght: 01:21:17
audio: 0x0055(MP3, ISO) MPEG-1 Layer 3
48000Hz 122 kb/s total (2 chnls)

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

ed2k linkEvgeny.Yufit.'necrorealism'.Vol.1.-.The.wooden.room(fitz).avi ed2k link stats

I just can't help it :mrgreen:

Airgam_Boy

Mensaje por Airgam_Boy » Mar 25 Ene, 2005 04:36

!!!!!!
irrationality of the human psyche, sadomasochism and suicide

I NEED this.

*click*

faustroll

Mensaje por faustroll » Mar 25 Ene, 2005 16:24

Thank you Fitz. As always you're great!!!! :plas:

cacaodao2

Mensaje por cacaodao2 » Mié 26 Ene, 2005 21:21

hey Fitz,

no full sources ?

Uh-Oh...

woz happenin' ?

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Mié 26 Ene, 2005 21:36

cacaodao2 escribió:hey Fitz,

no full sources ?

Uh-Oh...

woz happenin' ?
well I have like 15 people or such downloading this maybe not so many, almost nobody says nothing, even to say 'hey fitz thanks good work', yes I like appreciation, and well to answer your question I'm not running away, it will remain shared until all persons complete it. I am starting to believe in the dark side of the force 'why should rip and share stuff that costs me money?' I could only leech away like a good 70% of the emule users, but I like to give back what is given to me. This is no way nothing against you, I just had to say this, it has been in my head for long. Maybe I'm just giving to much. and yes this makes me sad, because it's really important to me. And I would not bother if it was not.

trep

Mensaje por trep » Mié 26 Ene, 2005 22:08

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
(Jose Val Del Omar)
:wink:

ThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanks
ThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanks

(You do share too much though! No more than twice a week, the expert says :juas:)

I'm more worried by FileHeaven though, the fact that it's closed-doors is stifling the spreading of some of the rarer movies, that's a real pity...

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Mié 26 Ene, 2005 22:16

:|

auess

Mensaje por auess » Jue 27 Ene, 2005 05:39

:meparto: :meparto: :meparto:
Yes, dear Fitz, we all know you do did really amazing shares, why can you always find some really really really rare unknown treasures? I don't know how to express my thanks to you better, but please please remember the appreciation are always in my heart for ever, can not use words (especially my poor english..:oops:) to express...
T:juas:H:juas:A:juas:N:juas:K:juas:S:juas:!!!

cacaodao2

Mensaje por cacaodao2 » Jue 27 Ene, 2005 10:38

UH-oh!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SORRY !

I DIDN'T MEAN TO BOTHER YOU

really

Of course I was wrong, I've should have said "THANKS" before,
sure.

I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Thanks for everything you are doin' for us.
Without you this clan of euro-trashers would be nothing.
Please stay with us forever.

Dont' give up to the dark side of the force.

Imagen

Master Yoda says:

"Once you start down the Dark Path, forever will it dominate your destiny; consume you it will..."

SO PLEASE DONT' BE ANGRY WITH ME

"Anger. Fear. Aggression. The Dark Side of the Force are they..."

AND REMEMBER

"If you end your training now, if you choose the quick and easy path, you will become an agent of evil..."

AND

You know what romas used to say ? "Nomen omen"
"The name is a destiny"
You decided to be FITZCARRALDO. So you have to accept your solitary, mad, unbelieveble and apparently gratuitous drives.
For me what you are doing for us is just like climbing a mountain with a ship.
I'm happy you are here with us !

Imagen

So, sorry again and Thanks
:wink:

Faeton

Mensaje por Faeton » Lun 31 Ene, 2005 06:06

Just finished Lye's shorts, and starting to dl this...
Thanks, Fitz!! :plas:

juan lopez

Mensaje por juan lopez » Sab 19 Ene, 2008 20:19

He visto la película, y aunque es muda, tiene algunas escenas con textos.
Los he traducido pues me han psrecido un aparte importante de los cortos.
Estos son los enlaces
http://www.opensubtitles.com/es/subtitl ... komnata-es
http://www.subdivx.com/X6XOTY3MTM8X-the ... mnata.html
Imagen