Spirits of Death (1972, italian lost cult by R. Scavolini)

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
auess

Spirits of Death (1972, italian lost cult by R. Scavolini)

Mensaje por auess » Vie 19 Mar, 2004 10:06

Imagen

Un Bianco vestito per mariale (1972)
Spirits of Death
Gerne: Surreal Giallo
Director: Romano Scavolini
Language: English
IMDB

An outstanding and disturbing giallo!

Romano Scavolini - best known for the infamous film Nightmare in a Damaged Brain (aka Blood Splash, USA 1981) - delivers a truly strange giallo here, which somehow looks like a Federico-Fellini-movie on drugs (if I might say so). Beautifully shot with lots of nightmarish sequences, it delivers enough to keep every fan of suspenseful thrillers right on the edge. It is also quite disturbing, because it never clearly unmasks the killer, not even in the end (but see for yourself and decide for yourself). It's a pity that this unique giallo has been unavailable for some years now (I luckily got an copy of the Italian print which was released in the early 1980's). it will hopefully be picked up sometime by a DVD distributor. If you've got the chance to get this gem, don't hesitate to take it!

ed2k link[DivX.ITA).Un.Bianco.Vestito.Per.Marial?(R..Scavolini.1973).VHS-Rip.by.davide466.avi ed2k link stats

(one full source for now)
:)

marcambit

Mensaje por marcambit » Vie 19 Mar, 2004 12:53

Ok, ok, I click it. If it's a "gem" hehehe I have no choice. If it's an auess release I have no choice neither :-)

hurdygurdy

Mensaje por hurdygurdy » Sab 20 Mar, 2004 18:39

I clicked it 24 hours ago and can only see one source, do you see any more else?

auess

Mensaje por auess » Dom 21 Mar, 2004 00:22

hurdygurdy escribió:I clicked it 24 hours ago and can only see one source, do you see any more else?
only 1 full source with [ITA] tag ahead, and another source has only 1 little chunk.