Recopilación de planos secuencia

Charlas y comentarios sobre cine. Películas, directores, actores... en definitiva cualquier charla "Ontopic".
samillankis

Recopilación de planos secuencia

Mensaje por samillankis » Vie 23 Mar, 2007 20:55

MENSAJE EDITADO
wikipedia escribió:A long take is an uninterrupted shot in a film which lasts much longer than the conventional editing pace either of the film itself or of films in general, usually lasting several minutes. It can be used for dramatic and narrative effect if done properly, and in moving shots is often accomplished through the use of a dolly or Steadicam. Some films, such as Timecode and Russian Ark are filmed in one single take; others, such as Rope, Before Sunset, Elephant, and Irréversible are composed entirely from a series of long takes, while others, such as Goodfellas, Children of Men, Boogie Nights, Touch of Evil, The Player are well-known for a specific long take or two within otherwise more conventionally edited films.
El plano secuencia es uno de los recursos cinematográficos que más me gustan y me ha parecido buena idea recopilar películas que los usen incluso poner enlaces a youtube o similares, o subirlos nosotros mismos.
Cuando tengamos unos cuantos los iré añadiendo a este mensaje. De momento dejo una lista de películas que los usan, encontrada en la wikipedia gracias a mesmerin, para tener algo por lo que empezar a buscar.
Wikipedia escribió:Productions with notable long takes

* 11 Minutes Ago - Shot in eight 11 minute takes
* 2001: A Space Odyssey most of the film is shot with unusually long takes
* Bande à part (the famous Madison dance shot)
* Before Sunset
* The Bill 1995 episode "Good Intentions" has 4 takes over 23 minutes. The first lasts approximately 6 minutes, the second and third last approximately 3 minutes each and the fourth, which includes several parts of the police station, lasts 12 minutes.
* The Bonfire of the Vanities - the opening scene feautures a long take with a moving camera
* Boogie Nights - from the outside to the inside of the disco, approximately 3 minutes and introduces nearly all the major characters of the story.
* Breaking News - the opening shot is approximately 7 mins long
* Chelsea Girls
* Children of Men - notable takes include: Clive Owen's character's escape from the Fishes to his following reunion with his refugee ward and an escape scene shot entirely within a specially rigged & designed car.
* Citizen Kane - the flashback depicting Kane's childhood features a long take with deep focus
* City of Hope
* Clerks - The conversation between Dante Hicks and Caitlin Bree at the RST Video is a long take of over five minutes; it was taken on the first night of filming
* Code Unknown
* Cul-de-Sac
* Damnation
* Elephant
* Empire
* Entourage - episode 106 "Busey and the Beach" features a long take
* Eraserhead - directed by David Lynch, whose films often feature long takes
* Firefly - episodes directed by Joss Whedon often feature long takes
* Funny Games
* Gerry
* Gertrud
* Goodbye, Dragon Inn
* Goodfellas - a long take as Ray Liotta's character enters a nightclub with his girlfriend.
* The Great Ziegfeld - the song "A Pretty Girl Is Like a Melody" is often said to have been filmed in a single long take, but there's a very obvious cut halfway through the sequence in question. Still, most of the song is done as a three-minute take followed immediately by a three-and-a-half-minute take.
* Hard Boiled - a 2-minute action sequence including gun battles and a journey in an elevator
* "Here It Goes Again," OK Go's 2006 single, has a well-known video consisting of one long static take of the band dancing on treadmills. OK Go's "A Million Ways" also consists of a long take of the band dancing.
* A History of Violence - the first scene is a long take
* Husbands and Wives
* I Am Cuba
* Irréversible
* Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles
* Kadosh
* La Captive
* Last Days
* The Life of Oharu
* Magnolia
* The Magnificent Ambersons - in Orson Welles's film many sequences are shot in long takes, perhaps the longest being Aunt Fanny's breakdown, where Tim Holt urges Agnes Morehead to pull it together as he leads her though the Amberson mansion by her shoulders
* Menace II Society
* Minority Report a scene in an apartment building with "spyders" where the camera was put on a crane above the set and moved about.
* The Mirror
* Oldboy - an action scene several minutes long involving many participants is filmed in a single take
* Platform
* The Player - the opening shot is 8 minutes long and moves through a Hollywood studio; one character, Walter, talks with two other characters about famous "long shots" in film history, mentioning Orson Welles' six and a half minute take in Touch of Evil and a shot in The Sheltering Sky
* Primer
* Pulp Fiction - A few long takes are featured in this movie, such as Jules and Vincent's various conversations, and Marcellus Wallace's bribe and speech.
* The Passenger
* Rear Window
* Reservoir Dogs - The scene where Mr. Blonde walks to his car to pick up the gasoline is filmed in a single long take.
* Rope - consists of only 10 takes, the edits between half of which are hidden, sometimes making two or three takes look continuous to the untrained eye
* Russian Ark - a 96 minute film consisting of one single long take, made possible with the use of digital cameras
* Satantango-a film consisting of 150 shots in a 7 1/2 hour running time. Most shots are on average 5 minutes long.
* "Scarface (1932)" - the opening shot
* "Secrets and Lies the scene where Cynthia realises that she is Hortense's mother is almost 8 minutes long.
* Serenity - The shot introducing the main characters over the main titles seems to last roughly four and a half minutes, but is actually broken into two, with the second taking place on a separate set. The break is disguised by a whip pan when Nathan Fillion's character walks to the lower deck.
* Sleep
* Snake Eyes - the shot at the beginning is seemingly 15 minutes long, although it contains several edits disguised by whip pans
* Songs from the Second Floor
* Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - the opening shot is a 76 second long take of the Battle of Coruscant; it is over two and a half minutes if one includes the film's opening crawl.
* "Stay (I Missed You)," Lisa Loeb's 1994 Billboard Hot 100 number one single, has a video which is a single long take of Loeb, directed by Ethan Hawke.
* Sunrise - a long take follows the Woman from the City as she walks into the moonlit field to meet with the Husband
* Taste of Cherry - filmed almost entirely in long takes
* Tenebrae
* The Third Man - the final sequence involves a long take as Alida Valli's character walks up a road toward Joseph Cotten's
* Through the Olive Trees
* Timecode - four 90-minute long takes were filmed simultaneously and are presented on screen as such, using a split-screen effect
* Tom-Yum-Goong - a long take of 3:46 takes place where Tony Jaa ascends a multi-leveled building via circular ramps and incapacitates numerous gang members in elaborately choreographed fight sequences that send men flying off tiers and Tony Jaa positioning himself in one instance, above a doorway, all without a change of shot.
* Touch of Evil - the opening features a six and a half minute long take with a moving camera
* Twelve Angry Men - the shot where the individual jurors mingle and meet prior to their debate.
* Ulysses' Gaze
* Under Capricorn
* War of the Worlds - the car shot during the family's escape is 2½ minutes long, and the camera travels in, out and around the vehicle (assisted by visual effects)
* Wavelength - a 45-minute long take of a slow zoom in toward a picture on a wall
* Week End - a 10-minute tracking shot along a traffic jam
* Werckmeister Harmonies-a film with only 39 shots in a 145 minute running time.
* The West Wing
* The X-Files, episode "Triangle" - filmed in several long takes, and composited closely to appear as only four takes, each eleven minutes long
* Yi-Yi
Última edición por samillankis el Vie 11 May, 2007 20:23, editado 1 vez en total.

hattusil
Ex-desvirtuador anónimo
Contactar:

Mensaje por hattusil » Vie 23 Mar, 2007 21:03

Hay una película de Darío Argento que se llama Tenebre, que a mitad de la película tiene un plano secuencia, no tan largo, pero sí complejo y bello (aunque, hay que decirlo, no aporta nada a la historia).
Aquí, todo lo bueno muere, incluso las estrellas...
El Trono de Hatti

shimoda

Mensaje por shimoda » Sab 24 Mar, 2007 12:09

hombre, el arca rusa es toda la peli en plano secuencia... por eso la grabaron en formato digital...

samillankis

Mensaje por samillankis » Sab 24 Mar, 2007 19:34

Gracias a los dos por responder. En cuanto pueda me bajo Tenebre a ver que tal.
shimoda escribió:hombre, el arca rusa es toda la peli en plano secuencia... por eso la grabaron en formato digital...
A eso me refería con "usando técnicas digitales". Me gustaría ver un plano secuencia lo más largo posible rodado del tirón.

mesmerism

Mensaje por mesmerism » Sab 24 Mar, 2007 20:54

samillankis escribió:
shimoda escribió:hombre, el arca rusa es toda la peli en plano secuencia... por eso la grabaron en formato digital...
A eso me refería con "usando técnicas digitales". Me gustaría ver un plano secuencia lo más largo posible rodado del tirón.
Pues con ese vas a alucinar. Yo al final empezaba a preguntarme: "Joder, ¿y si ahora va alguien y tropieza con la cámara? ¿Repiten toda la toma?" En IMDb dicen que la toma buena fue la cuarta. La verdad es que se podría decir que tuvieron suerte.

Tyler-Durden

Mensaje por Tyler-Durden » Dom 25 Mar, 2007 12:28

Joer, qué ganas de pinchar "El arca rusa" entran de pronto xDD
En cuanto a lo de Snake Eyes, está bien que De Palma nos brinde lindezas de ese tipo sabiendo que las pelis que viene haciendo últimamente son bazofia pura, así por lo menos nos deja algo de lo que poder hablar. Si no, a ver a qué santo nos ibamos a cordar de semejante pestiño :mrgreen: Y ojo, dentro de las últimas que ha hecho, no me parecer la peor de todas.
Que no se ocupe de tí el desamparo
Que cada cena sea tu última cena
Que ser valiente no salga tan caro
Que ser cobarde no valga la pena

samillankis

Mensaje por samillankis » Dom 25 Mar, 2007 14:49

mesmerism escribió:
samillankis escribió:
Pues con ese vas a alucinar. Yo al final empezaba a preguntarme: "Joder, ¿y si ahora va alguien y tropieza con la cámara? ¿Repiten toda la toma?" En IMDb dicen que la toma buena fue la cuarta. La verdad es que se podría decir que tuvieron suerte.
A ver si me aclaro, ¿El arca rusa está rodada del tirón?
Según tenía yo entendido habían utilizado efectos digitales para dar esa sensación pero en realidad hacían cortes durante el rodaje.

mesmerism

Mensaje por mesmerism » Dom 25 Mar, 2007 15:04

samillankis escribió:¿El arca rusa está rodada del tirón?
Pues sí, creo que es una sola toma. Los trucos al parecer son externos a la cámara (movimiento de actores y cámara con grúas o algo parecido, etc). Pero la toma es continua. Hay un making-of de la película, puede que ahí se explique la cosa algo mejor.

shimoda

Mensaje por shimoda » Dom 25 Mar, 2007 19:25

hombre, podrían haber engañado a todo el mundo y retocar cosas por ordenador, pero en principio se ha vendido como la primera vez que se rueda una película completamente en plano secuencia, sin trucajes en pospo de ningún tipo... :mrgreen:

Yo tengo muchísimas ganas de ver ese making-off... De hecho, me puse en contacto con la gente de "Intermedio" después de ver que "El Arca Rusa" será una de las próximas pelis de Sokurov que van a editar, y les comenté si tenían pensado incluir en la edición el susodicho making-off...

La verdad es que las otras ediciones de Sokurov lo que incluyen son fragmentos de la charla que dio en Barcelona, pero me respondieron que conocían la existencia del "así se hizo" y que intentarían incluirlo...

Yo sea como sea me voy a comprar la peli, pero sería realmente fantástico que trajera el "making off"... :roll:

saludos!!

samillankis

Mensaje por samillankis » Dom 25 Mar, 2007 19:39

A mi no me atraen demasiado los making off porque casi todos son iguales, pero este tiene que ser la mar de interesante. A ver si sale pronto esa edición y lo lleva.

Pajarico

Mensaje por Pajarico » Lun 09 Abr, 2007 19:05

En Children of Men hay algunos planos muy largos y complicados. Pero tienen truco:
Spoiler: mostrar
The long shot where the Fiat Multipla is attacked by terrorist with all the four passengers inside, demanded a camera rig that could rotate within the car. They used a rig developed by Doggicam Systems. The whole rig was controlled by a stunt driver. However the one single shot was shot in six takes over four locations. This required a lot of transition work from the VFX-house Double Negative as it pans around inside the car. The shot was then added with a cocktail, stunt driver and motorcycle (from the moment it hits the car), windshield, blood and roof, that were all computer generated with 3D-animation.

samillankis

Mensaje por samillankis » Lun 09 Abr, 2007 19:51

Pajarico escribió:En Children of Men hay algunos planos muy largos y complicados. Pero tienen truco:
Spoiler: mostrar
The long shot where the Fiat Multipla is attacked by terrorist with all the four passengers inside, demanded a camera rig that could rotate within the car. They used a rig developed by Doggicam Systems. The whole rig was controlled by a stunt driver. However the one single shot was shot in six takes over four locations. This required a lot of transition work from the VFX-house Double Negative as it pans around inside the car. The shot was then added with a cocktail, stunt driver and motorcycle (from the moment it hits the car), windshield, blood and roof, that were all computer generated with 3D-animation.
No lo he entendido del todo pero más o menos me hago una idea. Me imaginaba que esa secuencia tendría algo raro pero el resto sí que parecen posibles de hacer.

Otra película que parece estar compuesta por varios planos secuencia, me imagino que nueve porque no la he visto, es Nueve vidas. ¿Alguien la ha visto?

oyes

Mensaje por oyes » Lun 09 Abr, 2007 21:41

Yo la he visto. Es curioso lo de los planos-secuencia, y salen buenas actrices, pero la peli no tiene mucho más. Aunque si te gusta el estilo Iñarritu y CIA, es posible que le encuentres algo más que yo.

samillankis

Mensaje por samillankis » Lun 09 Abr, 2007 22:47

En principio no me llamaba mucho la atención, salvo por estar metido en el proyecto el director de Amores perros. El otro día me enteré de lo de los planos secuencia y tal vez la vea. Me lo pensaré.

Piripiflautico
Líder espiritual

Mensaje por Piripiflautico » Dom 15 Abr, 2007 05:15

De El arca rusa yo leí que era el primer largometraje hecho en un solo plano, pero la publicidad suele ser tan engañosa que no le doy mucho crédito. Además en el cine se me cerraban tanto los ojos que ni me fijaba en esas cosas.

Rescato lo que dice Cinemascope de los planos diferentes en La soga. Aparte de los obvios con fundido en negro, y del inicial para entrar en la habitación, me llamó muchísimo la atención que hubiese otros cortes (¿qué sentido tiene hacer toda la peli en ese plan si luego vas a hacer unos pocos cortes de todas formas?). Yo no llegué a contar ocho, pero un par de ellos sí que note, en particular (si no recuerdo mal) cuando llega la chica a la casa.

Pelis similares, pues Hijos de los hombres es un buen ejemplo con esa pieza de orfebrería que es el plano de 4 minutos dentro del coche, y algunas de De Palma que tienen cosas similares de muchos minutos también. Otro caso muy particular que recuerdo ahora mismo es Funny games, que tiene una escena brutal con 7 u 8 minutos de cámara fija.

mesmerism

Mensaje por mesmerism » Mar 08 May, 2007 13:24

Dedicado a samillankis:

The Long Take

Recopilación (vía YouTube) y análisis (en inglés) de algunos de los planos secuencia más famosos de la historia del cine. Incluye:
Touch of Evil (1958) – The Opening Shot - dir. Orson Welles
Goodfellas (1990) – The Copacabana – dir. Martin Scorsese
Boogie Nights (1997) – The Opening Shot in the Club – dir. Paul Thomas Anderson
Raging Bull (1980) – Pesci and De Niro Walking to the Fight – dir. Martin Scorsese
Oldboy (2003) – The Fight with the Hammer – dir. Chan Wook Park
The Player (1992) – The Opening Shot – dir. Robert Altman
Magnolia (1999) – Entering the Studio – dir. Paul Thomas Anderson
I Am Cuba (1964) – The Rooftop – dir. Mikael Kalatozov
Children of Men (2006) – The Car Chase – dir. Alfonso Cuaron
Hard Boiled (1992) – The Hospital Shootout – dir. John Woo
The Protector aka Tom yum goong (2006) - Running Up the Staircase dir. Prachya Pinkaew
Carlito’s Way (1993) – The Subway Chase - dir. Brian De Palma
Russian Ark (2002) – The Whole Damn Movie – dir. Aleksandr Sokurov
The Passenger (1975) – Locke’s Death – dir. Michelangelo Antonioni

elhombresinatributos

Mensaje por elhombresinatributos » Mar 08 May, 2007 13:35

samillankis escribió:Gracias a los dos por responder. En cuanto pueda me bajo Tenebre a ver que tal.
Hombre, si no eres muy exigente en cuanto a la trama podrías probar con Sleep (321 minutos), o con Empire (485 minutos), ambas de Andy Warhol.

Fuera bromas, para que mi post no sea totalmente inútil, y trasladando el tema del plano secuencia al film en tiempo real (remotamente parecido), te recomiendo Cleo de 5 a 7 de Agnès Varda.
Imagen

oyes

Mensaje por oyes » Mar 08 May, 2007 18:53

Buah, gracias, mesmerism, me encantan esas coñas.

samillankis

Mensaje por samillankis » Mar 08 May, 2007 20:17

Espectacular mesme, muchísimas gracias.
He visto la mayoría de películas que se nombran, aunque no de todas me di cuenta en su momento que había un plano-secuencia.
De los que recuerdo, el que más me gustó, aunque la película no es ninguna maravilla, es el de The Protector aka Tom yum goong (2006) - Running Up the Staircase dir. Prachya Pinkaew aquí conocida como Thai dragon. Plano secuencia+hostias a punta pala=escena espectacular.

En cuanto saque un rato me los descargo todos.

mesmerism

Mensaje por mesmerism » Mar 08 May, 2007 21:36

Jeje. A mí también me gustan los buenos planos secuencia. Parte de mi admiración por Thomas Anderson y De Palma viene de lo bien que los hacen. (El de Magnolia es una maravilla, bueno, toda la construcción de la película, en realidad). De la lista me faltan por ver unos cuantos. Trataré de echarle un vistazo a The Protector y la de John Woo, que no la he visto.

¿Abrimos un hilo para coleccionar planos secuencia? ¿o seguimos aquí? Imagen

Responder