Nära Livet (Ingmar Bergman, 1958) VHSRip VOSE

Publica y encuentra enlaces p2p de filmes hasta 1980 en esta sección.
el_saturn

Nära Livet (Ingmar Bergman, 1958) VHSRip VOSE

Mensaje por el_saturn » Sab 19 Nov, 2005 10:41

Directly after The Seventh Seal and Wild Strawberries came this relatively minor Bergman. Expanded by Ulla Isaksson from one of her own short stories, it compares and contrasts the experiences of three patients at a Stockholm maternity hospital. Thulin's miscarriage is perhaps a reflection of her loveless marriage to Josephson; teenage tearaway Andersson fears her uncertain existence just isn't ready for a child; while Dahlbeck is hale, hearty and looking forward enormously to the happy event until the start of a harrowing labour. Deservedly, the trio of leading ladies shared the acting prize at Cannes, with Bergman taking the direction award for deftly wrongfooting the audience. We keep expecting flashbacks which never come. Instead, the action is confined to a couple of rooms, where the antiseptic surroundings only add to the women's anxieties. The resolution may be rather pat, but the film slowly turns the screws on emotional intensity and earns the right to be rather touching. (Trevor Johnston, Time Out)

"I had not seen Brink of Life since I made it in the fall of 1957. But this fact did not stop me from speaking of it in derogatory terms....The film had been an assignment: I had promised (I no longer remember why) to make a film for Sweden's Folkbiografer. I read Ulla Isaksson's fine short story collection, Aunt of Death, and was captivated by two of the stories, which, if put together, could be made into a screenplay. The screenwriting proceeded quickly and was fun (as it always is with my friend Ulla). I was given the crew I wanted; Bibi Lindström built a manageable maternity ward; everybody was in a good mood; and the work proceeded swiftly....I sat watching the same film years later in the darkness, alone and influenced by no one. What I saw was a well-told but a bit too long-winded story about three women in a maternity ward. Everything was honest, warmhearted, and intelligently done, with first-class performances, but too much makeup, a deplorable wig on Eva Dahlbeck, poor cinematography in parts, and a few too many literary references. When the movie ended, I sat there, surprised at myself and a little annoyed—I suddenly liked the old film. It was nicely behaved and accurately done and in all probability was very useful when it was running in the movie theatres....All together, the film isn't much. The actresses remain its biggest asset. Just as in other pressured situations, these women proved their professionalism, inventiveness, and unshakeable loyalty. They had the ability to laugh in the face of trouble. They had sisterhood. Consideration and caring for each other."
— Ingmar Bergman, Images: My Life in Film, 1990

Sueco con subtítulos incrustados en inglés

Tamaño: 703 MB
Duración: 01:21:59

Resolución: 480x336
Bitrate vídeo: 1103 Kbps
Bitrate audio: 88 Kbps
Códec: Xvid

El AR original es de 1:37:1, pero a veces con los vídeos NTSC no consigo mantenerlo. No se trata de una cuestión de cropping, porque ya al previsualizar la película para crear el archivo d2v el formato es incorrecto. Al final el AR del ripeo es de 1:43:1 :roll:

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Enlace:ed2k linkBrink Of Life-Ingmar Bergman.avi ed2k link stats

============================

Subtítulos en español, cortesía de Isidoro2068: ed2k linkEn el umbral de la vida Spa por Isidoro2068 - Crazy_teacher.srt ed2k link stats

MalachihcalaM

Mensaje por MalachihcalaM » Sab 19 Nov, 2005 10:46

8O 8O 8O

An addition to the Bergman collection!!!

GREAT :plas: :plas: :plas: :plas:

bluegardenia

Mensaje por bluegardenia » Sab 19 Nov, 2005 12:53

Pues a mí me gusta un montón esta película; hay dvd español, si ventilo compromisos pronto tal vez pueda compartir una copia.
Gracias saturn :plas:
Cuadruplico y voy a por más

spione

Mensaje por spione » Sab 19 Nov, 2005 13:28

a este ritmo, completamos la filmografia de este señor :mrgreen:

el_saturn

Mensaje por el_saturn » Sab 19 Nov, 2005 13:34

bluegardenia escribió:hay dvd español, si ventilo compromisos pronto tal vez pueda compartir una copia.
Pues menudo chasco :evil: ¿Podrías poner algún enlace al dvd?. Es que antes de hacer el ripeo había mirado las ediciones de Manga Films http://www.trendesombras.com/num0/dvd_bergman.asp y de Filmax http://www.filmax.com/personas/ficha_artistica/3217.htm y no había encontrado ninguna edición.

bluegardenia

Mensaje por bluegardenia » Sab 19 Nov, 2005 13:54

Pues... como que no encuentro enlace :roll: debe estar más descatalogado que los Manuscritos del Mar Muerto. Dame algo de tiempo y te informo, no sé cuánto, pero juraría que hay edición :wink:

GandalfMetal

Mensaje por GandalfMetal » Sab 19 Nov, 2005 14:02

Esta pelicula se titula en España "En el umbral de la vida" y no ha sido editada en DVD por el momento.

Un saludo. :wink:
古典的な映画館

tom_doniphon

Mensaje por tom_doniphon » Sab 19 Nov, 2005 15:24

a mi tampoco no me suena que esté en dvd por aquí.
de momento la colección de filmax no la ha editado que yo sepa (ni siquiera que tenga intención de hacerlo).
y la colección de manga tampoco la editó.

Arremula

Mensaje por Arremula » Sab 19 Nov, 2005 16:54

Mientras tanto... Gracias mil. :wink:

bluegardenia

Mensaje por bluegardenia » Jue 24 Nov, 2005 23:29

Pues metí la pata, no hay dvd por el momento, la equivocación venía de un error en una web de dvd española que lo tenia como disponible y editado por Manga; me lo tragué sin comprobarlo. Les pregunté si realmente estaba disponible y al ver el error lo han corregido, ya no está en catálogo, claro.
Aunque es probable que termine siendo editado. :wink:

bzoler

Mensaje por bzoler » Vie 02 Dic, 2005 18:02

muchas gracias :D

TOTEM

Mensaje por TOTEM » Jue 09 Ago, 2007 22:41

GandalfMetal

Mensaje por GandalfMetal » Jue 09 Ago, 2007 23:26

Por fin!!! A la memoria de uno de los más grandes autores que ha dado el septimo arte.
古典的な映画館

marcambit

Mensaje por marcambit » Vie 10 Ago, 2007 00:52

Genial!!!! Me apunto ahora mismito, justo después de revisar la versión íntegra televisiva de Fanny y Alexander! Gracias Totem!