Letter from a yellow cherry blossom (Kawase, 2002) TV, VOSE

Espacio destinado a enlaces de obras cinematográficas de caracter documental.
trep

Letter from a yellow cherry blossom (Kawase, 2002) TV, VOSE

Mensaje por trep » Lun 06 Nov, 2006 14:58

Silien@AllZine escribió:Imagen

One of the last documentaries of Naomi Kawase. SATRip of the french television (Arte). Only french hardsubbed subtitles (on image), and spanish (.srt). If anyone can traslate of this languages...

Version: Allzine
Runtime: 65 minutos
Vídeo: XviD 592x464 25 fps 1354 Kb/s - AR: 1.33 (SatRip)
Audio: Japanese (VO) MP3 128 Kb/s
Subtitles: French hardsubbed / Spanish (Allzine)

Naomi Kawase Official Site escribió:A photo critic, Kazuo Nishii, 55, was the editor of the magazine, "Camera Mainichi."

He was one of the most important and charismatic editors, of his time along with other provocative photographers such as Nobuyoshi Araki and Daido Moriyama. During his life he constantly questioned the meaning of recording videos to photographers and to society. It was his last summer when he was ready to face his own death after being informed he had stomach cancer. It was then that he decided to be the object himself of a documentary film. He asked Naomi Kawase, whose talent as a filmaker he admired to film this documentary. Kawase was at a loss for words, when he called suddenly and said, "I have a faith in you. I trust you will do a good job." Early October that year, the days of Kawase visiting Nishii at the hospice in Ogikubo, Tokyo, began.

Aiming her camera at Nishii lying on bed, Kawase asked him questions ranging from the meaning of life to the mening of pictures. Nishii tried answering her questions desperately even though he coughed hard often. At the time of Kawase's interview with Nishii, Nishii aimed his single-lens reflex camera at Kawase and pressed shutter at the same time. In this act, there was no wall between the two of them -- only the exchange of their hearts.

On the 25th of November, 2001, Nishii passed away. Fulfilling the promise with Nishii, Kawase's camera followed him until his last moment. The 17-hour film which covered the last days with Nishii has been captured in this film called "A Letter of Yellow Cherry Blossom." People die. But the memories of those people remain in each heart and stay goldern. Kawase has made the film of Nishii which has essentially given him a new life
in each viewer's heart.
Silien is releasing this @AllZine, gods bless him. I can't see him as a FS but I guess it's one of these powersharing methods that let the file show through little by little. For Spanish subs, go to AllZine.

The link:
ed2k linkLetter.from.a.yellow.cherry.blossom.(Tsuioku.no.dansu).2003.Naomi.Kawase.SatRip.XviD.French.HardSubbed.(allzine).avi ed2k link stats

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

holleymartins
I was a friend of Harry Lime

Mensaje por holleymartins » Lun 06 Nov, 2006 19:40

Thanks trep :wink: .

Silien nos brinda la oportunidad de ver un poco más de la obra de Naomi Kawase, directora que nos deslumbró a todos con la extraordinaria Shara.
Los subtítulos en español los teneis aquí.
"Algún día los occidentales entenderán mis películas, y verán, como los japoneses, que no son gran cosa."
Yasujiro Ozu

Imagen