The Situationist International (Branka Bogdanov, 1989) VHSRip VO

Foro destinado a albergar el documental científico y de divulgación, el documental sobre cine y el reportaje televisivo.
daseinforlorn

The Situationist International (Branka Bogdanov, 1989) VHSRip VO

Mensaje por daseinforlorn » Mar 15 Jun, 2004 13:14

Branka Bogdanov - On the Passage of a Few Persons Through a Rather Brief Moment of Time: The Situationist International 1957-1972

(1989)
BOSTON. Institute of Contemporary Art. On the Passage of a few People through a Rather Brief Moment in Time: The Situationist International 1956-1972 (Video). A video documentary combining exhibition footage of the Situationist International exhibitions with film footage of the 1968 Paris student uprising, and graffiti and slogans based on the ideas of Guy Debord (one of the foremost spokesmen of the Situationist International movement). Also includes commentary by leading art critics Greil Marcus, Thomas Levine, and artists Malcolm Mac Laren and Jamie Reid.
Branka Bogdanov, Director and producer.
NTSC-VHS 22 min. 1989. $30.00.
I hope no one expects too much from this one. But I am posting it regardless, because there aren't many documentaries dealing with this historical phenomenon. Maybe someone will get something from it.

mpgv
480x360

mpga
44,1000hz

Imagen Imagen Imagen

ed2k linkOn.the.Passage.of.a.Few.Persons.Through.a.Rather.Brief.Moment.of.Time_.the.situationist.international_1957-1972.(1989).mpg ed2k link stats

peperolo2003

Mensaje por peperolo2003 » Mar 15 Jun, 2004 13:32

:plas: :plas: :plas:
Clicada.

Gracias, Tank's
SALU2.

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Mar 15 Jun, 2004 15:31

Código: Seleccionar todo

BOSTON. Institute of Contemporary Art. On the Passage of a few People through a Rather Brief Moment in Time: The Situationist International 1956-1972 (Video). A video documentary combining exhibition footage of the Situationist International exhibitions with film footage of the 1968 Paris student uprising, and graffiti and slogans based on the ideas of Guy Debord (one of the foremost spokesmen of the Situationist International movement). Also includes commentary by leading art critics Greil Marcus, Thomas Levine, and artists Malcolm Mac Laren and Jamie Reid. 
I´ve already clicked it. I hope you keep it shared until there is another full source.
Why do you say "I hope no one expects too much from this one"? Isn´t it worth downloading? :?

daseinforlorn

Mensaje por daseinforlorn » Mar 15 Jun, 2004 17:12

LauRíSTiCa escribió:

Código: Seleccionar todo

I´ve already clicked it. I hope you keep it shared until there is another full source.
Why do you say "I hope no one expects too much from this one"? Isn´t it worth downloading? :?

I said that because of the conventional structure of the film. Hopefully you will see what I mean after you have downloaded and viewed it. Could have been done better. Someone should detourne it!

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Mar 15 Jun, 2004 17:46

Ok, thx for the explanation, daseinforlorn. At first I thought you meant quality was not good enough or something like that. Anyway, despite of the conventional structure used for the film I´ll download it to see it with my own eyes, hehe.
Someone should detourne it!
Yes. :mrgreen: It would be great! Let´s do it! ...and make a true situationist film! ... and destroy the original copy! ...and...and... It´s medication time. Imagen

Maldoror

Mensaje por Maldoror » Mar 15 Jun, 2004 21:41

mmmm! Pro-situ stuff to feed my fetish of merchandise...

The detournament of this class of infra-docs maybe a grate favour to Guy The Bore... :P

BTW think that "Lipsticktraces" of Greil Marcus is a must read!

Para quien no lo haya leído, hay edición en Anagrama bajo el título "Rastros de Carmín. Una historia secreta del siglo XX". Esgrime una teoría sobre que el punk no fué nada rompedor sino que sigue un hilo que va desde los milenaristas del medievo, los movimientos vanguardistas de principios de siglo, Dadá, Surrelismo, Letrismo, Internacional Situacionista (no es anecdótico que Malcom Mc Laren, manager de los Sex Pistols fuese traductor al inglés de muchos de los escritos de la I.S.)... Es muy entretenido y educativo.

Now in Pause...
Imagen

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Mié 16 Jun, 2004 07:54

Para quien no lo haya leído, hay edición en Anagrama bajo el título "Rastros de Carmín. Una historia secreta del siglo XX". Esgrime una teoría sobre que el punk no fué nada rompedor sino que sigue un hilo que va desde los milenaristas del medievo, los movimientos vanguardistas de principios de siglo, Dadá, Surrelismo, Letrismo, Internacional Situacionista (no es anecdótico que Malcom Mc Laren, manager de los Sex Pistols fuese traductor al inglés de muchos de los escritos de la I.S.)... Es muy entretenido y educativo.
Joer, debo estar aún dormida. Cuando he leído McLaren he pensado inmediatamente en Norman McLaren... y me he quedao bizca al visualizarle como manager de los Sex Pistols.
He tardao 5 min en reaccionar. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Por cierto, acabo de localizar el libro en una Biblioteca Pública de Madrid, así q con un poco de suerte esta tarde lo tengo en mi poder.
Tiene muy buena pinta. Gracias, maldoror. :mrgreen:
Última edición por LauRíSTiCa el Mié 16 Jun, 2004 07:59, editado 1 vez en total.

auess

Mensaje por auess » Mié 16 Jun, 2004 07:59

hi, daseinforlorn, i still cant see any source in this file, could you please tell me which server you'r on at the moment :?:

daseinforlorn

Mensaje por daseinforlorn » Mié 16 Jun, 2004 16:55

auess escribió:hi, daseinforlorn, i still cant see any source in this file, could you please tell me which server you'r on at the moment :?:

Yes, unfortunately have a permanent low-id.

I am usually on IFreeSex.net. I am rarely able to connect to the larger servers.

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Vie 18 Jun, 2004 08:05

Yes, unfortunately have a permanent low-id. I am usually on IFreeSex.net.
I can see you now on Freesex.net and I don´t care if it takes a long time to get it, I´ll be patient. :D
Maldoror, Pilotprix (wafelek), auess, ant77, me... We are all trying to download it, so if you could give us friend slots to make this spread quicklier, it would go much faster.
Anyway, you´re doing a great work sharing all this stuff. Thanks once again, daseinforlorn.
Por cierto, acabo de localizar el libro en una Biblioteca Pública de Madrid, así q con un poco de suerte esta tarde lo tengo en mi poder.
Y lo tendría si la persona que se lo llevó la última vez lo hubiera devuelto cuando debía y no llevara mil años con el librito en su casa... :evil:

auess

Mensaje por auess » Vie 18 Jun, 2004 18:26

LauRíSTiCa escribió:... We are all trying to download it, so if you could give us friend slots to make this spread quicklier, it would go much faster.
He's low id, so how can him establish friend slot between low id and high id? :o

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Vie 18 Jun, 2004 18:43

Glups, perhaps it is not able to give friend slots between low-id and high-id... hehe, I had no idea.
I just know that at this very moment I´m downloading from him. I have 143 Mb of 432 Mb and the file is set on release.
I´m sure we´ll finally get it. :wink:

Maldoror

Mensaje por Maldoror » Vie 18 Jun, 2004 21:40

LauRíSTiCa escribió: Y lo tendría si la persona que se lo llevó la última vez lo hubiera devuelto cuando debía y no llevara mil años con el librito en su casa... :evil:
Desde luego, hay gente que necesita tiempo para asentar los conocimientos. :?

Por otro lado, intento dar slot a todas las personas que se lo están descargando. El problema viene por que nada más darles slot descargan a 0.0 durante unos segundos y se desconectan... No es la primera vez que me pasan estas cosas y no es con todo el mundo. :?: Misterios de la mula. Acto seguido, estas personas me aparecen como desconectadas. :(

Habrá que echarle paciencia.

Ahora unas frases en inglés:

I was previewing it, and Daseinforlorn you were rigth. It's a banalisation and ideologization of the theory revolutionary from the I.S., but this not rest interest to the film... The song of the start of the film is "Whisper Not" from Art Blakey and the jazz messengers, a song used for Guy Debord in films. I think this group have more beautiful songs than this one, but...

Thanx again to all!
Imagen

daseinforlorn

Mensaje por daseinforlorn » Vie 18 Jun, 2004 22:24

Maldoror escribió:
LauRíSTiCa escribió: Y lo tendría si la persona que se lo llevó la última vez lo hubiera devuelto cuando debía y no llevara mil años con el librito en su casa... :evil:
Desde luego, hay gente que necesita tiempo para asentar los conocimientos. :?

Por otro lado, intento dar slot a todas las personas que se lo están descargando. El problema viene por que nada más darles slot descargan a 0.0 durante unos segundos y se desconectan... No es la primera vez que me pasan estas cosas y no es con todo el mundo. :?: Misterios de la mula. Acto seguido, estas personas me aparecen como desconectadas. :(

Habrá que echarle paciencia.

Ahora unas frases en inglés:

I was previewing it, and Daseinforlorn you were rigth. It's a banalisation and ideologization of the theory revolutionary from the I.S., but this not rest interest to the film... The song of the start of the film is "Whisper Not" from Art Blakey and the jazz messengers, a song used for Guy Debord in films. I think this group have more beautiful songs than this one, but...

Thanx again to all!

I agree. If they had to use music, they should have gone with something noisy or chaotic (insurrectionary), like some of the free stuff of the late SI era. Masayuki Takayanagi comes to mind. It seems like the point would be to reconstruct the world, to the extent that this is possible, as it might have been experienced (lived) by members of the SI.

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Sab 19 Jun, 2004 08:59

If I am right, auess has already completed it! :mrgreen:
Here, 370 mb. About 60 Mbs more and I´ll finish it too. It has gone quite fast, daseinforlorn. :wink:

EDITED: Finished and sharing. :D

Maldoror

Mensaje por Maldoror » Mié 23 Jun, 2004 13:19

NO FULL SOURCES!

:cry: Please help! :cry:
Imagen

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Mié 23 Jun, 2004 13:29

Pero como que NO FULL SOURCES!!!! Si yo la tengo compartida, completa y con prioridad alta y además te tengo en la cola!!!
Ahora la pongo en lanzamiento y te doy un slot.

Maldoror

Mensaje por Maldoror » Mié 23 Jun, 2004 13:36

Te acabo de ver, oh my unique fullsource! me emociono y todo... :P

Muchísimas Gracias por compartir companiera!
Imagen

Maldoror

Mensaje por Maldoror » Vie 25 Jun, 2004 13:12

Completa y Compartiendo!

ImagenGracias Laurística por el ultra empujón!Imagen
Imagen

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Mar 29 Jun, 2004 10:29

De nada.
Sólo decir que ya he conseguido el libro que recomendabas y ya lo estoy destripando. Ayer lo empecé y me leí un batallón de pags del tirón. Me mola, me mola.
Imagen
I gotta go over fhe Berlin wall.
I don't understand this bit at all...
Please don't be waiting for me.

:wink: