Crisis (Robert Drew, 1963) DVDRip VOSPortugués

Espacio destinado a enlaces de obras cinematográficas de caracter documental.
spione

Crisis (Robert Drew, 1963) DVDRip VOSPortugués

Mensaje por spione » Jue 13 Sep, 2007 14:39

pcscarpa en KG
[quote]My own rip from the recent dvd edition. I have also ripped the extras, which in reality is only a short movie (12 minutes long) entitled "Faces of November" about the JFK funeral.

2 Audio tracks - Original track and comments track by Robert Drew and the photoghapher Richard Leacocok.

This is a very important documentary, especially for those interested in direct cinema / cinema verité; sociology; politics or good cinema.

Should there be enough interest I can upload a better version of Primary, allready on the tracker, with the extras and commentary track. Let me know.[/quote]

CRISIS: BEHIND A PRESIDENTIAL COMMITMENT
(1963)

Imagen

DIRECTOR
Robert Drew

CAST
John F. Kennedy ... Himself - President of the United States
George Wallace ... Himself - Governor of Alabama
Robert F. Kennedy ... Himself - Attorney General of the United States
Vivian Malone ... Herself - a Negro Student
James Hood ... Himself - a Negro Student
Michael LeMoyne Kennedy ... Himself - Robert F. Kennedy's Son (as Michael)
Burt Marshall ... Himself - Assistant Attorney General
Nicholas Katzenbach ... Himself - Deputy Attorney General
John Dore ... Himself - Deputy Attorney General
Jack Greenberg ... Himself - N.A.A.C.P. Advisor
Creighton Williams Abrams ... Himself - Confrontation Planner for Military (as General Abrams)
Kerry Kennedy ... Herself - Robert F. Kennedy's Daughter
Peyton Norville ... Himself - United States Marshal (as Marshal Norville)
Henry Vance Graham ... Himself - Commander of Alabama National Guard (as General Graham)
Dave McGlathery ... Himself - a Negro Engineering Student

PRODUCTORES
Robert Drew
Gregory Shuker

FOTOGRAFIA
Gregory Shuker

SINOPSIS
[quote]
CRISIS: BEHIND A PRESIDENTIAL COMMITMENT is the first and only film ever shot candidly of a President making decisions during a crisis. It came about when President Kennedy screened Robert Drew's film 'Primary,' and asked Drew what he wanted to do next. "Make a film on a President in crisis," Drew said. Three years later Drew was doing just that.

CRISIS is the most intimate and engaging film of John and Bobby Kennedy ever made. In June of 1963, the President and his brother faced one of the gravest racial confrontations of the 20th century. Despite a federal court order, Alabama Governor George Wallace vowed he would personally bar the door to the all-white University of Alabama to prevent two black students from enrolling at the school. With a revolutionary new filmmaking style that allowed for multiple hand-held cameras, award-winning filmmaker Robert Drew and his four-team crew were at work recording the crisis as it unfolded, capturing the story from all sides up until its dramatic climax. With unprecedented access inside the oval office and rare footage of John and Bobby making critical, last minute decisions, CRISIS is an astonishing and suspenseful film classic. The DVD and VHS also include Drew's highly acclaimed film 'Faces of November,' winner of the first prize at the Venice Film Festival. With a nation in mourning, 'Faces of November' captures the impact of the death of President Kennedy, as reflected in the faces of Americans who came to Washington to honor their slain leader.

A truly remarkable documentary which had cameras with all the principals involved in the confrontation between Governor George Wallace of Alabama and the federal courts in letting two black students enroll in the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa. I was awed at witnessing the planning sessions of President John F. Kennedy, Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, General Abrams, Deputy Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach, etc. The University had already approved the admission of the two students; Alabama was the only remaining state which had not fully integrated its university system, and Governor Wallace vowed to stand at the entrance and prevent the students from entering. What the federal government will do when that happens is the focus of the documentary? The tension is real! The drama is real! The participants are real! A most extraordinary documentary I never knew existed before it bowled me over when I saw it in 1981 in a theater, and again when recently shown on the Turner Classic Movies channel. I would have thought it could never have been made. After all, I'm sure Governor Wallace knew it was a lost cause, yet he gave permission for the film makers to film him and his staff and the confrontation. The principals were covered by four teams of film makers and most of the footage appeared unstaged. Shots of Robert Kennedy at home with his kids and George Wallace with his daughter (or granddaughter) helped to make them more human rather than larger than life. The sense of history was overpowering. A must see for anyone interested in the civil rights movement or any of the participants. [/quote]

DETALLES TÉCNICOS

Código: Seleccionar todo

FILE_NAME Crisis - 1963 - Robert Drew.avi

FILE_SIZE 734,281,728
CONT_AUDIO_STREAM_COUNT 2
CONT_BASETYPE AVI(.AVI)
CONT_BYTES_MISSING 0
CONT_INTERLEAVE_ALIGN Aligned
CONT_INTERLEAVE_PRELOAD 504
CONT_INTERLEAVE_TIME 42
CONT_SUBTYPE OpenDML (AVI v2.0),
CONT_TOTAL_BITRATE 0

VIDEO_BITRATE 1662
VIDEO_CODEC_NAME XviD ISO MPEG-4

VIDEO_CODEC_TYPE xvid
VIDEO_DAR 1.324
VIDEO_DURATION 52:49.975

VIDEO_FRAME_COUNT 10481560
VIDEO_FRAMES_PER_SEC 23.976

VIDEO_MPEG4 MPEG-4
VIDEO_MPEG4_BVOP B-VOP

VIDEO_PAR 1.000
VIDEO_PICS_PER_SEC 23.976
VIDEO_QF 0.177
VIDEO_SAR 1.324
VIDEO_SIZE_X 720
VIDEO_SIZE_Y 544
AUDIO_BITRATE 104
AUDIO_BITRATE_TYPE VBR
AUDIO_CHANNEL_COUNT 2
AUDIO_CODEC 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
AUDIO_SAMPLE_RATE 48000 

CAPTURAS
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

E-LINK
:arrow:ed2k linkCrisis (Robert Drew,1963) DVDRip VO.avi ed2k link stats

SUBTITULOS EN PORTUGUÉS
:arrow:opensubtitles
SUBTITULOS COMENTARIOS DE ROBERT DREW
:arrow:commentary track

INFO
:arrow: IMDB
Última edición por spione el Jue 13 Sep, 2007 15:28, editado 1 vez en total.

bluegardenia

Mensaje por bluegardenia » Jue 13 Sep, 2007 14:57

Hablando de JFK, de documentales y Karagarga.
Pusieron allí, en KG, no hace mucho In the Bowery, creo que nadie la ha pasado a la mula (yo la bajé) y en lo que toca a Kennedy el otro día completé después de no sé cuantos meses Rush to Judgment de Emile de Antonio.

Gracias.
Cuadruplico y voy a por más

Bemol

Re: Crisis (Robert Drew, 1963) DVDRip VOSPortugués

Mensaje por Bemol » Lun 10 Feb, 2014 09:00

Qué mal... tanta película descargada y nunca agradecida... y más encima ahora vengo a pedir el favor de alguien vuelva a compartir el archivo.
Estoy traspasando las películas de CDs a disco duro y ésta es una de los que se niega a ser reconocido.

Gracias
Imagen