Enterprise Paradise (Volker Sattel 2003) DVDRip VOSI

Espacio destinado a enlaces de obras cinematográficas de caracter documental.
Sakro

Enterprise Paradise (Volker Sattel 2003) DVDRip VOSI

Mensaje por Sakro » Lun 13 Mar, 2006 12:47

Enterprise Paradise

Imagen

Buenas compañeros, os traigo un documental que el otro día me cayo en las manos y que no puedo dejar de recomendarlo. Ya sea por el tema, el uso del lenguaje cinematográfico o las composiciones de algunos planos (para mi gusto buenísimos) tanto por lo que consiguen expresar como por el echo de que el director es capaz de componerlos en sitios por donde la mayoría de la gente pasea la mirada sin ver.

Información sacada de la web oficial de la peli

Info

Written, directed and photographed by Volker Sattel.
Sounddesign and Music by Tim Elzer.
Editing by Stephan Krumbiegel, Volker Sattel.
Produced by Volker Sattel, Philipp Homberg, Box! Film und Fernsehproduktions GmbH
Length: 59min
German original version with english subtitles
Screening Format: 35mm, colour, 1:1,85, Dolby SR
Shooting Format: Super 16
Production Country/Date: Germany 2002

Sinopsis

In this unusual city portrait, Berlin is not presented as a buzzing new metropolis, but
as a city that goes about its business quite unexcitedly.
Choosing a slow pace, this documentary grants us the privilege of observing from afar the gestures and movements of people pursuing their different activities in Berlin's often vast and surprisingly empty urban spaces. A seemingly indifferent camera takes us to international summits, demonstrations, parades, housing estates and shopping centres. As we begin to discern the patterns of life in the city, it is as if we are witnesses to life on another planet, an impression enhanced by the film's intricate score which provides the film's only, yet subtle commentary.

Comentario del director

"For more than a year me and my little team worked on shooting documentary material of people and places in the city of Berlin and its outskirts. For these shoots I took the freedom to try to forget what
I was looking for in these places and just waited. The places I chose for shooting led me to the people. Short but surprising observations of people and their behavior in their particular environment were thus created.
I combined these collected fragments of stories with each other, and the new combinations formed incomplete stories, which, being very open, are able to break through and enter the world of the spectator.
While shooting documentary footage of events in Berlin, state visits for example, demonstrations and other happenings, I focussed especially on the little details of what was going on, the trivial situations at the side that reveal something about the structures, the staging and the purposes of such events. The more encompassing gaze of the camera makes them appear in a different light.
During the montage of the filmed material we were looking for narrating possibilities that are not part of the average essay and classic documentary filming tradition. This process of trying and testing out took a lot of time, as well as the sound design, which was created for the film by Tim Elzer and also evolved through different working stages.
As a result of this intense work on the image, montage and sound the film acquired its very own point of view which shows a touching, surprising and irritating image of present Berlin: the known reality appears unfamiliar as if from a different world." Volker Sattel

Os pongo el enlace a un mini trailer que hay en la web, pero que a mi parecer no le hace justicia a la película: http://www.unternehmenparadies.de/trailer/trailer.html

Datos del ripeo

Tamaño: 698 MB
Runtime: 00h 58m 45s
Video Codec: XviD 1.1
Video Bitrate: 1529 kb/s
Audio: mp3 128 kb/s vbr
Resolución: 512 x 272 (1.882 : 1)
Subs: Ingles (solo son 38 líneas y no son necesarios para entender la peli)

Pongo algunas capturas

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Elinks
ed2k linkUnternehmen.Paradies.(Enterprise.Paradise)..(Volker.Sattel.2003)(Xvid.1.1)(by.Sakro).avi ed2k link stats

ed2k linkUnternehmen.Paradies.(Enterprise.Paradise).(Volker.Sattel.2003)(english).srt ed2k link stats

silentrunner

Mensaje por silentrunner » Lun 13 Mar, 2006 21:06

me apunto! gracias