Flight of the Conchords (HBO, 2007 - ?) DVDRip VOSE / DVD9

Aquí tienen cabida todas aquellas series, programas, anuncios, etc. que tragamos durante tantos años, cuando no existía Internet y ni siquiera podíamos elegir.
Takeshi_Shimura

Flight of the Conchords (HBO, 2007 - ?) DVDRip VOSE / DVD9

Mensaje por Takeshi_Shimura » Jue 03 Ene, 2008 16:01

Imagen

IMDb | HBO.com

USA, 2007
Comedia musical indie-slacker
HBO, Dakota Pictures and Comedy Arts Studio.

Dirigida por:
James Bobin, Taika Cohen, Troy Miller

Productores:
Jemaine Clement .... executive producer
Bret McKenzie .... executive producer
Tracey Baird .... co-executive producer
James Bobin .... executive producer
Anna Dokoza .... producer
Troy Miller .... executive producer
April Nocifora .... associate producer
Stu Smiley .... executive producer
Ronny Merdinger .... associate producer
Paul Simms .... consulting producer
Christo Morse .... producer

Escrita por:
James Bobin, Jemaine Clement, Bret McKenzie

Música:
Bret McKenzie

Reparto:
Jemaine Clement ... Jemaine
Bret McKenzie ... Bret
Rhys Darby ... Murray
Kristen Schaal ... Mel
Frank Wood ... Greg
Arj Barker ... Dave
David Costabile ... Doug
Eugene Mirman ... Eugene
Sutton Foster ... Coko
Steve Sirkis ... Club Guy
Rachel Blanchard ... Sally

<table width="576"><tr><td align="justify">Amazon.com
Unlike most HBO series, Flight of the Conchords does not want to set the world on fire. It is droll and deadpan to beat the band. If you like Tenacious D, They Might Be Giants, Jonathan Richman, Leningrad Cowboys Go America, and silly Pythonian wordplay, then its off-center charms will definitely strike a resonant chord. The Conchords are comprised of funky, funny folk duo Bret McKenzie and mutton-chopped Jemaine Clement, transplanted New Zealanders trying to make it in New York. Brett, their incompetent manager, Murray (Rhys Darby) notes, has "the right attitude," while Jemaine has "what I like to call, 'the wrong attitude.'" (Murray, who works out of the New Zealand consulate, makes the clueless agent in Extras look like Ari Gold.) Stardom eludes the band. They have one fan, Mel (Kristin Schaal), whose seething husband chaperones her while she stalks them (by season's end, even she will desert them). Financially strapped, they live in squalor and are forced to film a music video with a cell-phone camera. The dense Jemaine is a damper on Brett's love life (he derisively calls Coco, Brett's new girlfriend, "Yoko"). But from their mundane lives springs their inspired music, and it is during each episode's musical numbers that Conchords really takes flight. Sample lyrics: "You're so beautiful / You could be a hostess in the '60s"; and "I'm not crying / It's just been raining / On my face." Another mad highlight is "Bowie to Bowie" in the episode in which Brett is visited by visions of Bowie in his various career incarnations (portrayed by a dead-on Clement). But the dialogue, too, sings with an inspired, surreal lunacy. One exchange between Brett and Murray degenerates into a chicken-egg discussion over a job vs. a gig. HBO has renewed Flight of the Conchords for a second season. Bravo! As a greeting-card executive (The Daily Show's John Hodgman), who wants to license one of their tracks, tells the duo, "I believe in potential. I can see it in you guys." --Donald Liebenson</td></tr></table>

<table width="576"><tr><td align="justify">Variety.com:
There's a long and venerable history of musical-comedy duos, from the Smothers Brothers to Tenacious D. At first, this New Zealand-imported tandem seems like any of the cut-rate slacker comedies that overpopulate Comedy Central -- until they burst into song and madcap lunacy ensues. Hardly a great show, those eclectic musical numbers nevertheless yield some extremely clever moments, and if nothing else, there aren't many places you can hear a love song with lyrics like, "You're so beautiful ... Like a high-class prostitute ... You could be a part-time model."

Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement are your typical sad-sack, self-absorbed struggling musicians, trying to get laid and book club gigs where they might actually get to play after dark. (Their manager makes the daft agent on "Extras" seem helpful by comparison.) It's all pretty standard stuff, shot on a dime against grungy New York backdrops.

"Flight of the Conchords" only takes wing, as it were, once Bret -- he of the tousled hair and four-day beard -- and Jemaine, adorned with sprayed-on 1970s sideburns and thick glasses, lapse into their strange ditties. Along the way, they cover an impressively wide range of genres, ranging from a Pet Shop Boys homage to ballads to reggae to R&B.

Based on the four episodes previewed, the plots are almost wholly irrelevant, though there are a few wry recurring gags, like a married fan (Kirsten Schaal) who's clearly obsessed with Bret on a groupie-like level.

Still, like a review that once referred to "Jaws" as "a thriller at sea and a bore ashore," "Flight" is pretty much a snooze until the music starts, at which point the show kicks up into something quite weird and occasionally wonderful.

Even then, this is a slight diversion, aimed toward that younger quadrant of potential subscribers that HBO chased after by signing a multifaceted deal with Dane Cook, the inexplicably popular comic who plays arenas with his club-sized act.

Then again, not everything has to be "The Wire," and this is HBO's dartboard summer, where the pay service throws various new programs at its schedule, hoping to find a few that will stick and help fill the void left by Tony You-Know-Who and the gang.

From that perspective, it's easy to see why the channel would take a flier on "Flight." Sure, the show isn't much to look at, but thanks to those musicvideos, there are moments when it sounds like a gem. --BRIAN LOWRY</td></tr></table>

<table width="576"><tr><td align="justify">DVDtalk.com
I loved watching this HBO comedy about a pair of quirky musicians struggling to succeed as a band, while getting into odd situations and breaking into song when inappropriate. In fact, I really loved it when it was called "Tenacious D" and starred Jack Black.

I'm just kidding. Yes, there are a good deal of similarities between the two shows (which is actually referenced in a sight gag), but the Conchords' definitely stands on its own, with a more traditional sitcom structure and a much different musical feel, as the titular kiwis, Jemaine and Bret, chase their dream of folk-rock stardom, under the less-than-inspiring guidance of their manager Murray (Rhys Darby), whose day job is working at the New Zealand consulate. Murray is pretty bad at promoting his country and its products, always in the shadow of the more-popular Aussies, establishing a sense of proud failure that colors everything the Conchords attempt to do. Essentially, the boys are lovable losers who sound kind of like Australians, but not exactly.

Each episode watches as the band struggles with Murray's inept management and their own personal problems, including Jemaine's clinginess, Bret's body-image issues and the racism they face as New Zealand-Americans. But no issue causes them as much hassle as the women in their lives, whether it's Bret's potential Yoko, Coco, Sally, whom Jermaine is desperate to impress, or the women's water-polo team they meet while on tour.

Of course, an artist's pain is an artist's muse, so the boys have plenty of inspiration, which results in some inspired and hilarious songs, like "I'm Not Crying," "If You're Into It," "Cellotape," and "Bret, You Got It Going On." Jemaine's incredibly deep voice makes everything he sings funny (and let's him do a great David Bowie impersonation), while Bret's falsetto is the perfect counterpoint, giving the right amount of false importance to their folksy ballads.

The songs are great, and the situational comedy is pretty funny, but nothing in the show makes me laugh as consistently as Mel, the band's fan (played perfectly by Kristen Schaal.) From her great back story to her pathetic husband to her fantastically creepy obsession with the band, she is a riot to watch. I don't think I've laughed harder watching this show than when she breaks into the bathroom while Bret's using the facilities, and then makes a slow, slooooooooow retreat. It's the kind of over-the-top character that should get old fast, but she just keeps getting funnier.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the one-note joke that is Murray and his band meetings. A loser is funny if he has any redeeming qualities, of which he has none. That drags down Murray-heavy episode like "Drive-By," "What Goes On Tour" and "The Third Conchord," though the latter is redeemed by guest appearances by Todd Barry and Demitri Martin as new members of the band, in what's an all-too-appropriate season finale. --Francis Rizzo III</td></tr></table>

GSpot v2.70a avi file details:
------------------------------
Filename.....: Flight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E01.Sally.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi
Filesize.....: 243,804,160 bytes
Runtime......: 27:39.978 (39800 frames)
Video Codec..: XviD 1.2.-127 (B-VOP//)
Video Bitrate: 1036 kbps
Aspect Ratio.: 656x368 (1.783)
Framerate....: 23.976 fps
Audio Codec..: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 126kbps 2ch VBR 48000Hz
Language.....: English

ed2k:

ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E01.Sally.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E02.Bret.Gives.Up.The.Dream.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E03.Mugged.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E04.Yoko.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E05.Sally.Returns.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E06.Bowie.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E07.Drive.By.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E08.Girlfriends.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E09.What.Goes.On.Tour.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E10.New.Fans.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E11.The.Actor.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats
ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01E12.The.Third.Conchord.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.avi ed2k link stats

subtítulos:

subpack ENG-FRA-ESP: ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.S01.Subpack.DVDRip.XviD-GoTV.rar ed2k link stats

Anglosubs srt PDTV (adaptables a los DVDrips aplicando un retraso de los tiempos)

FullDVD - sinmácula:

Código: Seleccionar todo

Flight.of.the.Conchords.S1.D1.NTSC.DVD9.APG

NTSC DVD9 Untouched.

Audio: English, Spanish

Subs: English, Spanish, French
bt:

DVD1 | DVD2

...... fin del copiopego. acabo de ver el primer episodio y la serie promete estar bien, que no es poco, sin duda lo mejor son los números musicales ... ya sabemos que la HBO ya no es lo que era, y todas sus nuevas series son más cortas, mas baratas y más .... que The Wire, Los Soprano et al. biznez is biznez y si la gente no se abona no está el horno para carnivales. Esto es una slacker-comedy musical sobre un par de músicos-losers neozelandeses transplantados a NY. No pongo capturas ni opino del dvdrip porque no lo tengo, yo me vi el episodio en un DVD-muestrario que me venía con el pack de la 4ª de The Wire, pero me imagino que será mejor que el PDTVrip que había antes (y que parece que es lo único que sale via torrent) La serie ha sido nominada a los premios del WGA a la mejor serie de comedia y la mejor nueva serie (fuente.

You Tube:

You're so beautiful
Bowie in space
Ziggy Bowie
Ashes to Ashes Bowie
A kiss is not a contract
Think about it
Última edición por Takeshi_Shimura el Jue 03 Ene, 2008 23:54, editado 5 veces en total.

SUBLIMOTRUST

Mensaje por SUBLIMOTRUST » Jue 03 Ene, 2008 16:07

Interesante Takeshi, me pongo con el primero, pero a priori me da que me va a gustar.

Muchas!
Mi última aventura musical :music: : https://thebackwards.bandcamp.com/

Mi proyecto personal :music: : https://electricsparkle.bandcamp.com/

MonsTer70

Mensaje por MonsTer70 » Jue 03 Ene, 2008 17:19

me he bajado y visto los dos primeros capis en pdtv, ahora estoy con los dvdrips.
lo mejor con diferencia los numeros musicales.

ahora q he acabado con la 4T de the wire, estoy descarganco esta y life on mars. a la espera de unos dvdrips de tell me you love me y mad men. alguna serie interesante de este año? (ya he probado con damages, pushing daisies, chuck, reaper, ...)

Morrissey21

Mensaje por Morrissey21 » Jue 03 Ene, 2008 17:43

Vi el primer capítulo en PDTV (vaya birria de calidad) y tenía buena pinta. Me quedé a la espera de una copia mejor para proseguir el visionado de la serie y por fin ya tenemos el DVDRip.

Gracias por el aviso, Takeshi.

SUBLIMOTRUST

Mensaje por SUBLIMOTRUST » Sab 05 Ene, 2008 20:15

Visto el primero, sigo con el resto. Lo único malo es que los subs son en ¿castellano neutro? y en algunos momentos se tragan cosas o el significado se pierde en la traducción. De todas formas si entiendes algo de inglés puedes hacer un autocompletar facilmente, o verlos con los subs ingleses.

Pongo el resto en cola!
Mi última aventura musical :music: : https://thebackwards.bandcamp.com/

Mi proyecto personal :music: : https://electricsparkle.bandcamp.com/

funkynvader

Mensaje por funkynvader » Lun 07 Abr, 2008 18:59

sí, los subtitulos son un poco reguleros y si entiendes un poco de english te das cuenta que no dicen exactamente lo que está escrito, pero bueno... vistos dos, sin duda lo mejor son las canciones, aunque el resto tampoco está mal.

botibol
Dum Dum

Re: Flight of the Conchords (HBO, 2007 - ?) DVDRip VOSE / DVD9

Mensaje por botibol » Mar 31 Mar, 2009 14:58

Hola, paso por aquí para deciros que ya se encuentran los episodios de la 2ª temporada y de paso reflotar el hilo, es una serie altamente recomendable. A la altura de Spaced y de los Monty Python, por decir algo.

Yo tengo una versión bajada por torrent, en la mula se encuentran estos

ed2k linkFlight.Of.The.Conchords.2x01.A.Good.Opportunity.HDTV.XviD-aAF.(tvu.org.ru).avi ed2k link stats

Si haceis una búsqueda aparece el resto.

Los subs los podeis pillar de estas webs
http://www.solosubtitulos.com/q/Flight+ ... mporada/p1
http://www.subdivx.com/index.php?accion ... down=&pg=2

titowes

Mensaje por titowes » Mié 20 May, 2009 14:35

Completa y compartiendo la primera temporada, voy pinchando la segunda.

Me gusta la serie, por formato (episodios cortos sin continuidad argumental) y también por su humor bizarro.

Beaumont

Mensaje por Beaumont » Vie 29 May, 2009 21:19

Hala, otra más a mi interminable lista de series en la recámara para ver cuando pueda :evil:
No, ahora en serio, gracias por descubrírmela :wink:

dudarazonable

Mensaje por dudarazonable » Mié 08 Oct, 2014 21:17

Hola, estoy intentando bajar la primera temporada pero prácticamente no hay fuentes. Alguien podría compartir?
Muchísimas gracias!