Vital Signs (Barbara Hammer, 1991) VHSRip VO

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
V

Vital Signs (Barbara Hammer, 1991) VHSRip VO

Mensaje por V » Vie 23 Dic, 2011 17:53

Vital Signs
(Barbara Hammer, 1991)
Bashevis, en [url=http://www.cine-clasico.com/foros/viewtopic.php?t=19191]Cine-Clásico[/url], escribió:
Imagen

Director:
Barbara Hammer

Info:
http://spanish.imdb.com/title/tt0141965/
Barbara Hammer nace en 1939 en Hollywood, hija de madre ucraniana y padre sueco. Desde 1968 rueda numerosos films experimentales en todos los formatos, entre sus casi 80 títulos cabe señalar Optic Nerve (1985), Vital Signs (1991), Nitrate Kisses (1992), Tender Fictions (1995)… Destacada representante de un militante cine feminista lesbiano, del que se la considera la matriarca original.
A loud and constantly innovative voice in independent film, Barbara Hammer was born in 1930 in California. From a young age, she was encouraged to be pretty and feminine, her mother constantly forcing the images of child actors like Shirley Temple on her daughter. Her grandmother, a Ukrainian immigrant, worked as a cook for the famous actress Lillian Gish, and at one point, little Barbara and her mother were introduced to D. W. Griffith. Barbara, however, did not want to be a child star, and when she became of age, found a new way to express herself. Barbara made her first film, in 1974, and since then has made somewhere between 80 and 100 films and videos. Many of her works have been very controversial, dealing often with sex, gender, society and history. Her first feature film, Nitrate Kisses, appeared in 1992.
"I've always been pushing for a change in political government and I'm pushing for a change in film form also."

"In this society, I will never be a man, and conversely, I will never really be a woman either."

"My films are often called visionary, but I am no visionary. I am living my lesbian life. I'm not waiting. My life is my vision. By documenting what others would call visionary, what I would call 'actionary,' I hope to spark the imagination of the audience."

Duracion: 10

Pais: USA
Idioma: Ingles

Datos tecnicos:

Format : AVI
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
Format/Family : RIFF
File size : 120 MiB
PlayTime : 9mn 41s
Bit rate : 1718 Kbps
StreamSize : 1.19 MiB
Writing application : VirtualDubMod 1.5.10.2 (build 2540/release)
Writing library : VirtualDubMod build 2540/release
Video #0
Codec : XviD
Codec/Family : MPEG-4
Codec/Info : XviD project
Codec settings/PacketBitStream : Yes
Codec settings/BVOP : Yes
Codec settings/QPel : No
Codec settings/GMC : 0
Codec settings/Matrix : Default
PlayTime : 9mn 41s
Bit rate : 1596 Kbps