The Tuner (Kira Muratova, 2004) DVDRip VOSE

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
trep

The Tuner (Kira Muratova, 2004) DVDRip VOSE

Mensaje por trep » Sab 08 Abr, 2006 21:17

Igorert@KG escribió:I chose The Tuner as the first Muratova upload for a couple of reasons but mostly because I think it is probably the best introduction to her oeuvre as the most accessible of her recent films. It has an easily discernible story that is fairly easy to follow even if the story is all you are after. Despite that, the film still has all the characteristic gimmicks of her style so you'll recognize them immediately in her other films and will come to love and appreciate for their own sake :wink: The Tuner is very nicely shot in gorgeous black&white and has some truly superb acting by both the old generation of venerated russian actors (Nina Ruslanova, Alla Demidova), the new generation (Georgi Deliyev - a professional mime in Vyacheslav Polunin's excellent troupe, incomparable character credited only as Jean-Daniel and, remarkably, the infamous diva of modern russian cinema Renata Litvinova - I'm convinced that Muratova is the only director so far who has managed to put Renatova's exaggerated artificiality to proper use) and a cast of non-professional actors that Muratova always goes to extreme pains to find and audition.

Some excerpts from review @ Kinokultura:

At the heart of Kira Muratova’s newest film, The Tuner (Nastroishchik, 2004), is her characteristic and enduring love of predation—predation for its own sake. Of course, any talk of “the heart of Muratova’s work” is a judgment of anatomy rather than sentiment, as any admirer would attest. With The Tuner, she has produced an extraordinary new film that offers a complex assessment of the human subject, civilization, and the creative act.

As those who follow Muratova will know, and as she herself has commented, her work divides into two categories: the plotless and the plotted. The plotless, a rarer category, arguably includes Asthenic Syndrome and Passions. Among the plotted films are the two early, provincial melodramas, as well as Sentimental Policeman, Three Stories, and Chekhovian Motifs. Muratova’s latest work, The Tuner, continues this dominant, plotted lineage, one that is more merciful to her audience [...]
A new Kira Muratova's movie with english subtitles!
The hero of the day is Igorert@KaraGarga, who says:
The is not my rip (I have a DVD with a badly screwed NTSC transfer that makes trying to rip it a futile idea); this is a rip of the PAL edition and is of reasonable quality though not really perfect - unfortunately, the quality of the PAL DVD itself is not ideal either. Despite having 1 warp-point GMC, the rip is standalone-safe - it even plays on Philips DVP-642. I bought an NTSC DVD of this for the sole purpose of offering you the English subtitles; I then spent close to 5 hours fixing them up in more places that I cared to count. So you better enjoy the movie given how much time I spent on it.
So much respect to him. KG is becoming an amazing community.

ed2k linkNastroyschik(Kira Muratova) 2005.avi ed2k link stats

English subs
loperena escribió:Hay subtítulos en español

http://www.subdivx.com/bajar.php?id=168801&u=4
Imagen

Imagen

rubiera

Mensaje por rubiera » Sab 08 Abr, 2006 21:45

Un link que vale la pena pinchar.
Quisiera aprovechar para preguntar por qué en la mayoría de los casos el cine soviético o ruso termina por clasificarse en DXC como "Experimental y rarito". Será porque todo lo que la prensa occidental ha tratado siempre de relegar termina también por hacerse eco aquí?
Gracias de todas formas, aunque sea en "rarito".
:wink:
Imagen

trep

Mensaje por trep » Sab 08 Abr, 2006 22:00

rubiera escribió:Quisiera aprovechar para preguntar por qué en la mayoría de los casos el cine soviético o ruso termina por clasificarse en DXC como "Experimental y rarito".
Eheh, good question :P But I do think Muratova's cinema is at home here... and then, I must admit it, I fill more uneasy to post in English in the other sections...

Moderators should feel free to move the topic if they see it best fitted to another foro :D

rubiera

Mensaje por rubiera » Sab 08 Abr, 2006 22:07

I don’t see the difficulty in posting in the forum "Elinks Cine Contemporáneo" instead of here.
Anyway, thanks again for this link. :D
Imagen

mute
Pianista de cine mudo

Mensaje por mute » Sab 08 Abr, 2006 22:28

Downloading it, thanks.

pickpocket

Mensaje por pickpocket » Sab 08 Abr, 2006 22:32

Se buscan traductores :roll:

Muchas gracias, trep :wink:

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Sab 08 Abr, 2006 22:43

@rubiera nese caso no haveria necessidad de una seccion de cinema underground experimental y rarito y los ripeos seriam posteados solemente en elinks de cine contemporaneo y cine classico, tudo es cine ;) mucha de la animacion tambien no se clasifica como rarita ou experimental.

muchas gracias por la importacion Trep ;)

la secunda imagéne es maravillosa!

rubiera

Mensaje por rubiera » Sab 08 Abr, 2006 23:05

Trato en dos idiomas, aunque mi inglés sea bastante mediocre:

Ese no es el punto, Fizcarraldo; me explicare mejor: Si te das una vuelta por el foro de Cine Experimental y rarito encontrarás muchísimos clásicos, sobre todo soviéticos, posteados allí, lo cual no me parece justo. Es cierto que existe un gran desconocimiento del cine soviético, y las razones son claras para mí, pero otra cosa es aventurarse a ponerlo por lo general como raro, precisamente a un cine que está considerado como de los mejores de la historia, si no el mejor.

Fizcarraldo, I think you did not get the point; I try to explain better myself: As you can see in the forum "Cine Experimental y rarito", there are many classic works that have been posted there; and I don’t think this is fear. Even if it is true that there is a great ignorance about soviet cinema, I think it is not correct to post them as “rare cinema”; indeed the soviet cinema is considered one of the best.
Imagen

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Sab 08 Abr, 2006 23:09

si si entendo perfectamente pero queria dicer lo que penso ;)

vespertilum

Mensaje por vespertilum » Dom 09 Abr, 2006 00:06

:!: CLICK :!:
Huge thanks trep :plas:
Salud2

seiyuro_hiko

Mensaje por seiyuro_hiko » Dom 09 Abr, 2006 02:20

:shock:
Thanks-a-million Trep

and this goes to Igorert :
:plas: :plas: :plas: :plas: :plas: :plas: :plas: :plas: :plas: :plas: :plas: :plas: :plas: :plas:

Concerniente a la clasificación .... cierto es que desconozco datos concretos sobre el interés que suscita el cine soviético en este mismo foro a nivel de descargas, etc ... pero quizá la clave de su actual ubicación se deba a :
Cine Underground, Experimental y Rarito
Sección dedicada al cine más rarito. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
No pretendo justificarlo... ni mucho menos; si bien habría que sacudirse un poco los sudores que implican palabras como "raro","experimental","zxz" que, por alguna razón que desconozco, se llegan a emplear de forma que hasta podrían llegar a interpretarse como despectivas:
Gracias de todas formas, aunque sea en "rarito".
"... like a pyramid of heartbeats
everythings fainting
like the windless delicacy of the air
in chinese paintings ..."

el_saturn

Mensaje por el_saturn » Vie 14 Abr, 2006 12:38

Thanks trep :D

tirapalla

Mensaje por tirapalla » Lun 24 Abr, 2006 14:13

Tiene buena pinta.

Me apuntaría si saliese unos subs en spanish ...

Pondre una velita a la virgen a ver ....

bashevis

Mensaje por bashevis » Sab 12 Jul, 2008 13:05

Muy Buenas, Titles parece haber "caducado", alguien podria facilitarme los subtitulos via emule o a traves de otra pagina??

Tan solo he encontrado unos para un ripeo de 2 cd's....

Gracias, un saludo :wink:

Wagnerian
Ocupa Internet (también)

Re: The Tuner (2004)(Kira Muratova)

Mensaje por Wagnerian » Mié 03 Dic, 2008 18:11

Apuntándome a ésta verbena añeja. Ayuda al hecho la irreprochable invitación del marketing:
Imagen
Thanks, trep.
'...y esas piernas color París.'

Amapolodromo
Amapolodromo 10x15
Música De Fondo

loperena

Re: The Tuner (Kira Muratova, 2004)

Mensaje por loperena » Dom 16 May, 2010 13:23

Qttoking

Re: The Tuner (Kira Muratova, 2004) DVDRip VOSE

Mensaje por Qttoking » Dom 23 May, 2010 00:01