Out 1 - Noli Me Tangere (Jacques Rivette, 1970) TVRip VOIt

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
trep

Out 1 - Noli Me Tangere (Jacques Rivette, 1970) TVRip VOIt

Mensaje por trep » Vie 14 Oct, 2005 14:18

Imagen
Imagen
You don't expect IMDb to be of any use, do you?

Lenght: 750 min.
Dir.: Jacques Rivette
With: Jean-Pierre Léaud, Juliet Berto, Michel Berto, Bulle Ogier, Françoise Fabian, Bernadette Lafont, Michel Lonsdale,
Eric Rohmer, Pierre Baillot, Jean Bouise, Marcel Bonozet, Marc Chapiteau, Monique Clément, Christiane Corthay,
Sylvain Corthay, Michel Delahaye, Jacques Doniol-Valcroze, Louis Julien, Hermine Karaghueuze, Alain Libotl, Edwine Moatti,
Bernadette Onfroy, Karen Puig
Script: Jacques Rivette, Suzanne Schiffman
Cinematography: Pierre William-Glenn
Editor: Nicole Lubtchansky
Production: Stéphane Tchalgadjeff, Sunchilds Productions

[quote]Jonathan Rosenbaum:

Even more important, Paris Belongs to Us, the first feature of a film critic, offers a critical and philosophical commentary on the conspiracy thriller itself--a fascinating account of its allures and its dangers. In fact, Rivette's principal point about conspiracy theories is that they are alluring, to the audience as well as the characters. The satisfactions of coherence they offer are so compelling that even the potential or apparent victims of such conspiracies can't resist imagining them (a paranoid vision with ties to Kafka). But rather than simply prove his characters' conspiracy theories to be pure and simple hallucinations, Rivette performs the far more difficult task of keeping us perpetually uncertain about them: now we see them, now we don't. In fact we can never be certain whether they exist or not because our need for them is so palpable.

In Rivette's greatest work--the 750-minute serial Out 1: Noli me tangere (1970) and the 255-minute Out 1: Spectre (1972) he carved out of it--he turned this uncertainty into a formal principle, knotting together strands of conspiracy and narrative connection in the first half of each work, then systematically untying them in the second. An almost identical strategy is at work in the 1973 novel Gravity's Rainbow, a postmodernist work by the other great contemporary master of conspiracy fantasies, Thomas Pynchon, who has explored similar themes in V, The Crying of Lot 49, and Vineland (and whose latest novel, Mason & Dixon, is due out next month). The fact that Rivette and Pynchon arrived at the same artistic formula independently, on separate continents, at roughly the same time points to a profound shared historical experience--the shattering of the 60s counterculture's utopian dreams. A motto for both works might be taken from one of the narrator's musings in Gravity's Rainbow: "If there is something comforting--religious, if you want--about paranoia, there is still also anti-paranoia, where nothing is connected to anything, a condition not many of us can bear for long."

[ http://www.chicagoreader.com/movies/arc ... 03147.html ]

Saul Austerlitz @SensesOfCinema:

His fifth film is the quasi-legendary Out One: Noli me tangere (1971). Close to thirteen hours in length, and shown in its entirety only once, it is essentially a lost work, replaced by the later, 255 minute version, Out One: Spectre (1972). Based on the story by Honore de Balzac, the film concerns 13 seemingly unconnected individuals living in Paris who form a secret society—or do they? Two loners, played by Juliet Berto and Jean-Pierre Leaud, join forces in an attempt to grasp the nature of the conspiracy, but ultimately fail. A parable about storytelling, and our human need for such unifying plots in the face of seemingly total disconnection, Out One: Spectre, while a difficult work, is tremendously important to Rivette's career as a whole. It offers mystery without answer, horror without pacification, nothingness without cease. Jonathan Rosenbaum, in describing the film, said, “Going further in self-annihilating narrative than any director before him, Rivette has burned up all the ground beneath his feet.” While it may have seemed that Rivette had nowhere to go after Out One, with Celine et Julie vont en bateau he found a way, and created one of the most astonishing films of post-New Wave era [...]

[ http://www.sensesofcinema.com/contents/ ... vette.html ][/quote]

Bad news first: NO ENGLISH SUBS. Sorry.

This is, as today, a quite difficult to see movie. Saul Austerlitz ironically wishes "good luck" to "Rivette completists" with finding it.
It's also one of my favourite movies, so I decided to go to the trouble of ripping my TV copy of it.
I'm not expecting lot of people on this so please if you're interested in it help me out: sharing it, and especially posting it
on other forums (especially french ones). Btw, Heimats may be longer in absolute terms, but this one is the longer movie
to be actually be shown in a single run in a theatre :lol:

All files will fit in a single DVD.

Episode One: De Lili à Thomas

ImagenImagen

ed2k linkOut 1 - Noli Me Tangere - Ep.1 - De Lili à Thomas (J. Rivette 1970)(TVRip - VO Sub ITA).avi ed2k link stats

Episode Two: De Thomas à Frédérique

ImagenImagen

ed2k linkOut 1 - Noli Me Tangere - Ep.2 - De Thomas à Frédérique (J. Rivette 1970)(TVRip - VO Sub ITA).avi ed2k link stats

Episode Three: De Frédérique à Sarah

ImagenImagen

ed2k linkOut 1 - Noli Me Tangere - Ep.3 - De Frédérique à Sarah (J. Rivette 1970)(TVRip - VO Sub ITA).avi ed2k link stats

Episode Four: De Sarah à Colin

ImagenImagen]

ed2k linkOut 1 - Noli Me Tangere - Ep.4 - De Sarah à Colin (J. Rivette 1970)(TVRip - VO Sub ITA).avi ed2k link stats

Episode Five: De Colin à Pauline

ImagenImagen

ed2k linkOut 1 - Noli Me Tangere - Ep.5 - De Colin à Pauline (J. Rivette 1970)(TVRip - VO Sub ITA).avi ed2k link stats

Episode Six: De Pauline à Emilie

ImagenImagen

ed2k linkOut 1 - Noli Me Tangere - Ep.6 - De Pauline à Emilie (J. Rivette 1970)(TVRip - VO Sub ITA).avi ed2k link stats

Episode Seven: D'Emilie à Lucie

ImagenImagen

ed2k linkOut 1 - Noli Me Tangere - Ep.7 - D' Emilie à Lucie (J. Rivette 1970)(TVRip - VO Sub ITA).avi ed2k link stats

Episode Eight: De Lucie à Marie

Imagen

ed2k linkOut 1 - Noli Me Tangere - Ep.8 - De Lucie à Marie (J. Rivette 1970)(TVRip - VO Sub ITA).avi ed2k link stats
Última edición por trep el Vie 21 Oct, 2005 15:50, editado 4 veces en total.

ronalrigan

Mensaje por ronalrigan » Vie 14 Oct, 2005 14:47

Thanks Trep, i click the first chapter. Even if Rivette isn't one of my favorite french directors, this serial looks great.
French don't have good film forums, i know www.divxovore.com but it's mainstream, they don't even have one rivette film in their database! French are quite scared because there's been a lot of trials against peer to peer users.
mi teclado no tiene acentos ni enye y me da palo usar el word

trep

Mensaje por trep » Vie 14 Oct, 2005 14:52

ronalrigan escribió:Thanks Trep, i click the first chapter. Even if Rivette isn't one of my favorite french directors, this serial looks great.
Maybe this will be the movie that will change your mind about him ;) And, beware, it is a movie, not a serial. It was never thought as something to be serialized!

And thanks for the link, I'll take a look to that forum :D

auess

Mensaje por auess » Vie 14 Oct, 2005 14:59

:sorpreson: :sorpreson: :sorpreson: :sorpreson: :sorpreson:
CCCCCCCCoooool!!!!!! 750 min!!!!!!!!! 8O
Click Click Click..... (:-)
THANKS tREP! a TERRIFIC release!! :sorpreson:

MalachihcalaM

Mensaje por MalachihcalaM » Vie 14 Oct, 2005 16:48

ClickClickClick!!

:!: :!: :!: :D :!: :!: :!:

Wonderful, Thank you Trep!

zembla

Mensaje por zembla » Vie 14 Oct, 2005 17:05

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

vaughan

Mensaje por vaughan » Vie 14 Oct, 2005 22:08

great release!!! i saw out 1:spectre and loved it, cant wait to see this version...Thanks a lot!!!!

spione

Mensaje por spione » Sab 15 Oct, 2005 07:40

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

:pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

click click click click thanks trep

fiddles

Mensaje por fiddles » Sab 15 Oct, 2005 13:01

OH MY GOD!

what shit am I smoking???????????????
Klumpt mest wit mine Lishtinkt, finally reaching the concalushan that everything- absolutely everything- unwraps, spreads and reveals itself. But that was way back when.

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Sab 15 Oct, 2005 13:40

Well, I'll wait for the completion of all the episodes sit back and enjoy it for 12 hours, I know I can do it, I'm sure I can do it, I need to interiorize the rule, you can do it, I can do it, I will do it, do as in do it, it is in do, do as in it do it in to see the film for 12 hours, long 12 hours, I can do it, without the it I can do 'it' what is it? This is it... it it it it I will do it, I can do it.

After this I can only say: Oh Christ Trep! You're going to stole 12 hours of my life! :meparto: Thank you Trep Christ!

trep

Mensaje por trep » Sab 15 Oct, 2005 13:50

Imagen says: "Jorge you're dispensed to lose 12 (and counting) hours of your life watching this movie (at least untill you command french or italian so that watching it is not a total pain)" :juas: ;)

Btw, I watched it little by little over a month or so :oops:

Also, just to repeat here what I wrote on FH: be aware that this movie has a slow start: things start really happening after 4 hours in the movie. But really, if one makes through the very slow moving first episodes (there are looong takes of the two theatre groups doing experimental-theatre kind of exercises) then one is in the right mood to get the disquieting hints that something hidden is going on... or maybe not.

Rivette is a master in giving a feeling that something is weird and disconnected without actually showing anything uncommon. He has some subtle tricks. Lynch has started using some of them recently to amazing result, like in some scenes in Mullholland Drive. A movie that without doubt has profound connections with Out 1 (the italian critic Enrico Ghezzi sees Mullholland Drive as a miraculously concentrated version of Out 1).

Good Mulholland Drive review that sets it against Rivette's work:
http://www.sensesofcinema.com/contents/ ... reams.html

el_saturn

Mensaje por el_saturn » Sab 15 Oct, 2005 23:05

Whoa dad!! :sorpreson: What a fainting release. Many thanks trep :plas:

trep

Mensaje por trep » Mar 18 Oct, 2005 12:32

Here we go, another three...

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Mar 18 Oct, 2005 23:48

Grazie Trep!

vaughan

Mensaje por vaughan » Mié 19 Oct, 2005 12:14

thanks, thanks & thanks!!! y encima las primeras tres partes bajaron rapidisimo, a seguir pues!

fiddles

Mensaje por fiddles » Jue 20 Oct, 2005 17:07

first three parts downloaded in a shot... yes Fitz this is really it... it is it is this is it and we are it and is is it and it it is... loooll... this movie is as far out as just as anything i can think of in movies...

I'm absolutely stunned that it's finally available, so, again thanks a ton Trep :plas: :plas: :plas:
Klumpt mest wit mine Lishtinkt, finally reaching the concalushan that everything- absolutely everything- unwraps, spreads and reveals itself. But that was way back when.

trep

Mensaje por trep » Jue 20 Oct, 2005 19:25

As fast downloads have been mentioned, I have to thank everyone who's helping spreading this out, and especially Cardinal from FH and a whole (wild) bunch of french friends :plas:

trep

Mensaje por trep » Vie 21 Oct, 2005 15:52

Mission accomplished, enjoy the last two episodes :D

ronalrigan

Mensaje por ronalrigan » Sab 22 Oct, 2005 00:32

thanx trep again, six first episodes completed and my special congratulations to the fastest clergyman ever seen : church rules!
saludos
mi teclado no tiene acentos ni enye y me da palo usar el word

bizitza

Mensaje por bizitza » Dom 23 Oct, 2005 11:53

8O
Gracias trep!!

Responder