Ladoni (Artur Aristakisyan, 1993) DVDRip VO[SE]

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
helge79

Ladoni (Artur Aristakisyan, 1993) DVDRip VO[SE]

Mensaje por helge79 » Sab 16 Jul, 2005 04:57

Artur Aristakesyan, Artour Aristakesyan, Artour Aristakisian, Artur Aristakisian, palms
Artur Aristakisyan's award-winning Hands is an innovative film which returns us to the very roots of cinema. Although usually described as docudrama, like any new phenomenon in art it defies clear cut definition.

One critic called it "an unique phenomenon bigger than just a piece of art". The film delivers an anarchic messianic message, similar to that of the early Christians: ANY AUTHORITY, ANY POLITICAL, SOCIAL, RELIGIOUS SYSTEM IS DETRIMENTAL TO HUMAN FREEDOM. IF YOU WANT TO BE FREE, LEAVE THE SYSTEM EVEN AT THE PRICE OF SUFFERING AND DEPRIVATION.

There is no soundtrack to Hands except the voice-over of the author, Artur Aristakisyan, who is addressing his yet unborn son. Yet unborn, and most likely "to be scooped out of the womb". Artur offers him a path to salvation, the path of sacred "madness".

We do not know whether the son ever existed or whether the extraordinary stories Artur relates, are true. But if they are not, is one capable of inventing them?

The film's "heroes" are a woman who has been lying on the ground for forty years, a disabled young man who has promised not to move from his place until the Kingdom of God comes, a dumb simpleton who ran away from an asylum, a man with no legs moving through the sea of people on his trolley, a collector of clothes of the dead, a hunchbacked old woman keeping the head of her beloved hangman in a box, a man living in an attic with birds, a blind family living from begging, an old man collecting a pile of rubbish so that it can reach the sky...

The film seems to achieve the impossible by making one feel spiritually uplifted and enriched despite the tragedy and horror of the stories it relates. Director Artur Aristakisyan says he was always fascinated by beggars. "From childhood I wanted to make a film about them. Even as a child I had a relationship with film as if it were a church. It was a God-given territory upon itself. You can't watch a film without wanting to be saved. It's a meeting with the living light. The light works with you as you work with it. I would like the film to answer the need for community - to show how people are tied together, sometimes paradoxically."

(http://www.dothtm.boltblue.com/main1.html)
Link

ed2k linkLadoni.(Artur.Aristakisyan,.1993).Palms.Hands.avi ed2k link stats

Russian with no subs... :roll:

Subs

Castellano (traducción ¿automática? de dorn1) | English

Reverso

Mensaje por Reverso » Dom 17 Jul, 2005 00:34

Si hubiera subtítulos me la bajaba fijo. Gracias Helge79.
Saludos

Fredersen

Mensaje por Fredersen » Jue 08 Jun, 2006 14:00

He encontrado este link que tiene pinta de tener subs incrustados en italiano, por el nombre. Por desgracia no veo fuentes completas ni hay partes para previsualizar, pero quizás con un poco de paciencia aparezca alguna:

ed2k linkAristakisjan A. - La palma della mano (Ladoni) - ita - Russia bn 137%E2%80%99-vhsrip- 1994.avi ed2k link stats

pickpocket

Mensaje por pickpocket » Jue 08 Jun, 2006 16:54

Una pena lo de los subtítulos, me la bajaría sin dudarlo. Gracias igualemnte, helge.

Hay otro enlace de Aristakisjan, aunque lamentablemente también sin fuentes completas.

ed2k linkAristakisjan A. - Un posto sulla Terra (Mesto na zemle) - bn Russia 121%E2%80%99 v.o. sott.it -vhsrip- 2000.avi ed2k link stats

mercyseat

Mensaje por mercyseat » Vie 09 Jun, 2006 22:28

los subs de lo que habla Fredersen no son incrustados si no es que la pei es DOBLADA. y creo que es la unica version doblada. por lo meno, la que he visto yo. he conocido el director mismo y ni el sabia si existia una version subtitulada en ingles o doblada en qualquier idioma.

Fredersen

Mensaje por Fredersen » Sab 10 Jun, 2006 19:16

¿Doblada? Vaya, lástima. :( Pero muchas gracias por el aviso, así no la tengo en cola ocupando sitio para nada, ya mismo la quito. :)

bashevis

Re: Ladoni (Artur Aristakisyan, 1993)

Mensaje por bashevis » Mar 16 Mar, 2010 14:02

Faeton

Re: Ladoni (Artur Aristakisyan, 1993)

Mensaje por Faeton » Mar 16 Mar, 2010 16:22

Gracias, Bashevis :-D

mercyseat

Re: Ladoni (Artur Aristakisyan, 1993) DVDRip VOSI

Mensaje por mercyseat » Jue 15 Abr, 2010 00:43

Por fin. Lo esperaba desde hace muchísimo tiempo. He conseguido esto:
http://www.libroco.it/cgi-bin/dettaglio ... video.html

que sería el pack "LADONI" + "MESTO NA ZEMLE".
Ruso + Italian subs.

que gozada.

dorn1

Mensaje por dorn1 » Sab 20 Nov, 2010 09:20

Hola amigos (después de mucho tiempo),

me interesaba mucho poder seguir esta película y la combinación de griego + inglés no me convencía. Aunque sea un apaño, con open sub + time adjust he subido una versión sincronizada en español a:

http://www.subdivx.com/X6XMjIzNjcwX-ladoni-1994.html

Lo pongo aquí por si a alguien le pudiera interesar.

Un saludo a todos

Coursodon

Re: Ladoni (Artur Aristakisyan, 1993) DVDRip VOSE

Mensaje por Coursodon » Sab 27 Nov, 2010 17:57

Pinchada, gracias.
It makes no difference what men think about war, said the Judge. War endures... War was always here. Before man was, War waited...
Blood Meridian - Cormac McCarthy.

Teeninlove

Mensaje por Teeninlove » Lun 28 May, 2012 20:55

dorn1 escribió:Hola amigos (después de mucho tiempo),

me interesaba mucho poder seguir esta película y la combinación de griego + inglés no me convencía. Aunque sea un apaño, con open sub + time adjust he subido una versión sincronizada en español a:

http://www.subdivx.com/X6XMjIzNjcwX-ladoni-1994.html

Lo pongo aquí por si a alguien le pudiera interesar.

Un saludo a todos
Lástima que sea una traducción automática (o al menos eso parece).