Hra o jablko (Vera Chytilová, 1976) DVDRip VO

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
Responder
auess

Hra o jablko (Vera Chytilová, 1976) DVDRip VO

Mensaje por auess » Lun 21 Feb, 2005 15:53

Imagen Imagen

Hra o jablko (1976) AKA: The Apple Game

Directed by
Vera Chytilová

Runtime: 100 min
Language: Czech
Subs: None, except chinese.
Color: Color
Sound Mix: Mono
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074652/

:arrow: Info:
Since he works many hours in the maternity ward of a Czech hospital, the comic couplings of a young doctor take place in whatever out-of-the way spots he can find. Sometimes he has a few free hours, and he takes his women to a secluded spot. Some of these spots have become legends: once he took his girl to a junkyard, and their lovemaking became the object of attention of a horde of workers poised on cranes in any spot they could find. His two primary loves are the wife of the head of the clinic and one of the nurses there. When he discovers that he is falling in love with the nurse, he proposes marriage, but she is much too independent to put up with the likes of him for long - even if she is pregnant with his child. — Clarke Fountain

Complete reviews of Vera Chytilová

......As a result of her letter, along with some behind-the-scenes influence by others, Chytilova made The Apple Game in 1976. Instead of being produced at the main facilities in Barrandov, the film was relegated to the smaller Kratky Studios, usually used for animation and shorts. Nothing was made easy for her, and restrictions were placed on time, casting, money, and film stock.

The Apple Game resembles a more conventional film narrative, but it still reflects a pointed depiction of male-female relationships. This feminist story depicts a country midwife who is seduced by a philandering doctor, played by Chytilova's friend and fellow director Jiri Menzel. The midwife discovers she is pregnant, only to be abandoned by the doctor. In the end, he offers marriage, but she refuses, deciding to have the baby on her own. The film fared better with Czech authorities than Chytilova's other films, though they were evidently troubled by it and handled its release inconsistently. In 1977, The Apple Game was shown at Cannes, but then withdrawn from competition at Berlin and refused a screening at the London Film Festival. Later, however, it was actively promoted and entered into the New York Film Festival and Chicago International Film Festival, where it won a Silver Hugo.

:arrow: eLink:
ed2k linkHra.o.jablko.-.The.Apple.Game.(1976,.Chytilova).avi ed2k link stats

(I've ripped this several days ago, cause my brother will borrow it for a long while, but till yesterday I still hesitated if I should release with no subs...well...since it's very hardseen flicker with a wondeful soundtrack so I chose post it, anyway, take your own wills. :wink: )

Screenshot:
(DivX, MP3, 128KBPS, quality is good size a bit over but you can resize it easy i think. After this I'm gonna rip some english sub stuffs.)

Imagen Imagen

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Mar 22 Feb, 2005 15:27

really a pity having no subs :cry: I guess i'll wait for a subbed version, but thanks auess!

trep

Mensaje por trep » Mar 22 Feb, 2005 15:53

Thanks Auess, I'll try to get this one as soon as I have burned some stuff out my HD! :D
Pity the absence of subs... but for love of Chytilová...

zicodubix

Re: Hra o jablko (Vera Chytilová, 1976)

Mensaje por zicodubix » Mié 26 Oct, 2011 17:46

consegui encontrar/comprar un viejo tvrip con subtitulos ingleses pegados, por ahora no puedo ripearlo porque ha sido muy mal tratado...

lo antes que consigo hacer algo con éste, lo voy a emulizar...

hasta pronto

klarara

Re: Hra o jablko (Vera Chytilová, 1976) DVDRip VO

Mensaje por klarara » Jue 31 Ago, 2017 18:44

Thank you very much I was looking for this movie :)

klzr

Re: Hra o jablko (Vera Chytilová, 1976) DVDRip VO

Mensaje por klzr » Lun 28 Ene, 2019 12:37

Thank you so much!

Responder