Alan Watts - Time & The More It Changes (196? - 197?)

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
auess

Alan Watts - Time & The More It Changes (196? - 197?)

Mensaje por auess » Mié 18 Ago, 2004 16:50

Imagen

"Essential Alan Watts - Time & The More It Changes (196? - 197?)"

Genre: New Age/Metaphysical, New Age, Documentary, Philosophy
Taped by his son shortly before Watts' death, this program captures the noted philosopher/mystic's ideas on the meaning of time and change, if they have meaning at all.

Watts explains the various methods of meditation and teaches how to sit, how to listen, how to watch the breath and the thoughts as they arise in the mind. This video was produced from early archival materials and has some technical imperfections.

Is time a linear series of occurrences, or are past, present and future interconnected and ongoing? Watts looks at the meaning of time and change on human and cosmic scales, and discusses how "there are no separate events." 50 min.

ed2k linkAlan.Watts.-.(!!-VIDEO-!!).-.Time.&.The.More.It.Changes.mpg ed2k link stats
(978mb!!! 8O )

or this:
ed2k linkAlan.Watts..-.Time.&.The.More.It.Changes.-.49min.-.DivX.5.0.avi ed2k link stats
(137mb? :? )

full sources all 2.

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Mié 18 Ago, 2004 18:32

Is time a linear series of occurrences, or are past, present and future interconnected and ongoing? Watts looks at the meaning of time and change on human and cosmic scales, and discusses how "there are no separate events."
It sounds interesting. I don´t know what the hell is this, but I´m clicking the first link right now.
Imagen Xie, Auess. (The first 2 words I say in Chinese...XDDD)

diarutinezu

Mensaje por diarutinezu » Vie 20 Ago, 2004 00:34

:o well I wouldn't have expected finding this here... I know A. Watts became quite famous in the 80's as a writer integrating zen thoughts and taoism into occidental philosophy... I've seen many of his books around but never got to actually read any, though I got them recommended many times.
Tja... I have a huge qeue already and my HD's are SO full that this one is going to have to wait... :roll:
Thanks Auess !

Arcadia_Ego

Mensaje por Arcadia_Ego » Vie 20 Ago, 2004 12:27

Esperaré prudentemente a quien se bajen las dos , y así no perderé el tiempo en bajar dos archivos.
Uy, este pensamiento no tenía que haberlo escrito, no? XDDDD
(iba a escribir esto en inglés para nuestro chinito... pero esta mañana me da miedo)

Xie Xie Auess.
(Creo que tienes que decirlo dos veces, Lauri, para que surga efecto)

auess

Mensaje por auess » Vie 20 Ago, 2004 19:14

LauRíSTiCa escribió: It sounds interesting. I don´t know what the hell is this, but I´m clicking the first link right now.
Imagen Xie, Auess. (The first 2 words I say in Chinese...XDDD)
i take the second link. :wink:

cheers

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Dom 22 Ago, 2004 20:41

Bueno, pues la verdad es que ha bajado pitando, pero la calidad, teniendo en cuenta q ocupa casi 1 gb para 50 min de documental, es algo así como una **** mierda.... :?

Y lo mejor es que he previsualizado por encima y los 50 min consisten en 3 planos fijos del tipo éste hablando sobre el sentido de la vida: uno con un poncho colombiano, otro haciendo dibujitos en una pizarra Vileda con un Edding y el último... sentado sobre unos cojines rojos con unas mallas de piel de serpiente con ojos de estar puesto. Yo esto no lo veo ni de coña.... :meparto: :meparto: (:-)

Ahora en serio ya me informaré un poco más sobre este hombre, pero creo q verlo no me va a beneficiar en absoluto. XDDD