Mes nuits sont plus belles que vos jours (Zulawski, 1989) VHSRip VOSE

Foro orientado a películas de calidad posteriores a 1980. Publica sólo BDRips, DVDRips o TVRips (no Screeners, CAMs, etc.).
auess

Mes nuits sont plus belles que vos jours (Zulawski, 1989) VHSRip VOSE

Mensaje por auess » Mié 14 Jul, 2004 07:55

Got this vhs by chance:
Imagen

Mes nuits sont plus belles que vos jours (1989)
AKA: My Nights Are More Beautiful Than Your Days
Director: Andrzej Zulawski
Genre: Drama, Psychological Drama, Postmodern
Runtime: 110 min
Language: French
Subs: Unavailable atm
Color: Color
imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097872/

Another weird story made by Andrzej Zulawski and my love forever---Sophie Marceau. :P
This one should be never released in mule till now :?:

The film tells a love story between an ill man, psychologically affected, who is intended to die very soon, and a young and unhappy woman, who plays a clairvoyant in a show. Both are haunted by their past. His illness affects his memory, and in order to remember as many words as possible, he becomes a compulsive talker. She needed an accomplice and a confidant...

ImagenImagenImagen

Lucas, a computer genius facing an unnamed terminal illness that causes him to lose his memory, meets Blanche, a young woman who seems unable to break free of her vicious environment. The two plunge into a brief but intense affair, understanding that their days together are numbered. This a strangely poetic and powerful film that celebrates love's victory over death and suggests that sentiment has some currency even in a pragmatic world. — Yuri German

ImagenImagenImagen

The title is taken from the best-selling romantic novel by Rapha雔e Billetdoux (published in English as Night Without Day in 1987) about the three nights spent by a chance couple in a hotel by the sea. However, except the names of the protagonists and the basic plot line, the film doesn't follow the source too closely. The novelist had her name removed from the credits since she felt that the director took too many liberties with her work. Indeed, Andrzej Zulawski is prone to extremes, and there are enough of them in this film: the nymphomaniac mother, homosexual husband, and a ragged bunch of drug addicts, lesbians and other colorful characters yelling at each other in a cloud of cocaine. It seems like they were transposed here from Zulawski's previous picture, L'Amour Braque, and they look strangely out of place in this lyrical and almost meditative film built on a play of words, glances, and faint gestures. It's Jacques Dutronc's outstanding performance that holds the picture together. This role marked his triumphant return after virtually abandoning cinema in the mid-'80s. His character is like a contemporary version of Dostoyevsky's Prince Myshkin, the last romantic hero lost in the labyrinth of the modern world where Blanche becomes his Ariadne with a saving thread. There is some affinity between the doomed protagonist and the director himself — who stubbornly makes highly personal art films in the era of special effects-laden blockbusters. — Yuri German

ImagenImagenImagen

A film-amoureus never to forget.
This movie has a sad entrance, a sad climax and a sad end, but between it is crazy, it is postmodern-french, it is fabulous and Sophie Marceau is growing bigger here. Sometimes remembered at P. Greenaway, I would see parallels to Damage/Fatale (1992): an interesting erotic drama with some sad moments and good actors especially actresses. Find out, who plays better, J. Binoche (Damage) or S. Marceau here !

ed2k linkAndrzej.Zulawski,.Sophie.Marceau.-.My.Nights.Are.More.Beautiful.Than.Your.Days_(Mes.nuits.sont.plus.belles.que.vos.jours)_(1989)_(VHSrip,.in.french.with.chinese.hardsubbed)_(auess).avi ed2k link stats

Subtítulos en español

Specs:
702.74mb, DIVX5.0, 903kbit/s, 704x480, 29.97fps, MP3, 56kbit/s, 2(stereo), 22.050khz.

Otras copias

citovel

Mensaje por citovel » Mié 14 Jul, 2004 09:46

gasp, auess... here is normal to catch audios in spanish or english without subtitles, but a french movie subtitled in chinese... that is too much for us (i think).

thanks anyway.

tethor

Mensaje por tethor » Mié 14 Jul, 2004 10:06

Plot Summary for
Mes nuits sont plus belles que vos jours (1989)
Lucas has invented a new computer language but at the same time he has been informed about his strange terminal illness during which he has been gradually losing his memory. Shortly after that he meets Blanche who acts as a medium in a bizarre traveling show. Dying Lucas follows her to the sea resort where they spend together several days and nights.
:sorpreson:

auess

Mensaje por auess » Mié 14 Jul, 2004 11:00

citovel escribió:gasp, auess... here is normal to catch audios in spanish or english without subtitles, but a french movie subtitled in chinese... that is too much for us (i think).

thanks anyway.
yeah i know...i know...but...but...this is the only available source i can find in here :( i hope someday someguys who know french could make or find a subtitle...anyway the chinese sub is smallsize not very big. i'll keep my eye on its subtitles. :roll:
Whatever, i think it's worth seeing, due to its rarity and a truly beautiful woman...

fiddles

Mensaje por fiddles » Mar 11 Oct, 2005 09:16

hi there if anyone ever managed to download this movie, there's about 25 ppl on emule stuck on 693 with only 9 megabytes to go!!! it's really annoying and i'm sure we'd really appreciate it

si alguien se bajó esta relanzenla un poquito porfi que somos 25 al que les faltan 9mb!!!

thanks in advance!!!
Klumpt mest wit mine Lishtinkt, finally reaching the concalushan that everything- absolutely everything- unwraps, spreads and reveals itself. But that was way back when.

ShooCat

Mensaje por ShooCat » Mar 11 Oct, 2005 10:49

Reshared.

Recompartido.

Por favor, avisa cuando estés, que para variar voy justísimo de espacio.

fiddles

Mensaje por fiddles » Mar 11 Oct, 2005 12:07

ok muchas pero que muchas gracias postearé cuando me lo haya bajao
Klumpt mest wit mine Lishtinkt, finally reaching the concalushan that everything- absolutely everything- unwraps, spreads and reveals itself. But that was way back when.

ShooCat

Mensaje por ShooCat » Mar 11 Oct, 2005 18:35

fiddles, lo siento mucho, pero me acabo de dar cuenta de que mi ripeo, pese a ser el de auess (VHSRip con subs en chino), no tiene el mismo hash. Si auess no puede ayudarte, pincha este link, que fuentes sobran:

ed2k linkMes nuits sont plus belles que vos jours.avi ed2k link stats

@auess: I can't reshare it as I've just found out my rip has a different hash, so if you would be so kind as to reshare it yourself for fiddles to complete it. :)

fiddles

Mensaje por fiddles » Mié 12 Oct, 2005 00:30

anda vale no hay problema, con estos dias de mula de velocidades locas me lo bajo en un pis pas. 8)

gracias!!

MalachihcalaM

Mensaje por MalachihcalaM » Mié 12 Oct, 2005 00:31

I am glad to click!! :D

pickpocket

Mensaje por pickpocket » Mié 11 Jul, 2007 19:48

armin
Ubicación: Dándome un bañito en las aguas de la Laguna Estigia.

Re: Mes nuits sont plus belles que vos jours (Zulawski, 1989) VO

Mensaje por armin » Jue 03 Jun, 2010 13:38