Vienna Actionist DVDRip

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
trep

Vienna Actionist DVDRip

Mensaje por trep » Mié 12 May, 2004 13:03

Imagen
:arrow: INFO:
Read about Muehl in "Film as a subversive art":
Muehl's films -- of which Sodoma is the most famous -- are based on his notorious "Materialaktionen"; live happenings, involving nude protagonists in real and extravagant acts of sexual violence and defilement. Clearly derived from dada-surrealist anti-aestheticism, these public performances predictably caused police prosecution, scandals, and near-riots in various countries. They invade the spectator's defense mechanism and value systems in a manner comparable perhaps only to the slitting of the woman's eyeball in Bunuel's Un Chien Andalou or Franju's deceptive documentary of the slaughter-houses, The Blood of the Beasts.
An essential interview with Otto Mühl
On Rudolf Schwarzkogler
More on Schwarzkogler

A collection of shorts made between 1964 & 1970 by the notorious avant-garde group The Vienna Actionists, which consisted of Otto Muehl, Gunter Brus, Kurt Kren, Otmar Bauer & Rudolf Schwarzkogler. The Actionists were a group of artists who believed that "art is flesh & blood" and they filled all of their art, their writings, their paintings, their sculptures and their films with some of the most extreme, vile, shocking and disturbing images ever conceived.

Included on this DVD are the shocking short experimental films Sodoma, Mama And Papa, Oh Sensibility, Leda Und Der Schwann, O Tannenbaum, Stille Nacht, Cosinus Alpha, Scheiss-Kerl, Impudence In Grunwald, Psychotik-Party, and the notorious Otmar Bauer Presents.

This DVD is filled with extremely offensive and questionable images.
TAPE ONE

01. KARDINAL
02. MICHELANGELO
03. PSYCHO-MOTORISCHE geräuschaktion (Müehl)
04. WEHRERTÜCHTIGUNG
05. TITLE UNKNOWN
06. SODOMA (Muehl)
07. SATISFACTION (Müehl, Schwarzkogler, Brus)
08. LIBI 68 (Müehl)
09. AMORE 68 (Müehl)
10. OH SENSIBILITY (Müehl)
11. SCHEISS-KERL (Müehl, Kren, Koeck)
12. 6/64 MAMA UND PAPA (Kren)
13. 7/64 LEDA MIT DEM SCHWAN (Kren)
14. 9/64 O TANNENBAUM (Kren)
15. COSINUS ALPHA (Kren)
16. MANOPSYCHOTIEK (Sieger, Muehl) with Romila Doll, Mica Must

TAPE TWO
01. OTMAR BAUER ZEIGT (Bauer)
02. IMPUDENZ IM GRUNEWALD 69 (Brus) Teil 1, Teil 2, Teil 3
03. 16/67 20. SEPTEMBER (Kren, Brus)
04. TITLE UNKNOWN
05. TITLE UNKNOWN
06. INVESTMENT (Müehl)
07. PSYCHOTIEK-PARTY (Müehl, w.M.Most, R. Doll)
08. STILLE NACHT (H.P. Kochenrath) .O. Müehl at Germany 1970
09. performance G.BRUS: ZERREISSPROBE
10. JUNI 1970 AKTIONSRAUM 1 München

Specs:
FPS: 23.976
Size: 512 x 384
Video bitrate (kbps): 1301 (1st & 2nd CD) - 1004 (3rd CD)
Video codec: ffmpeg
Audio codec: mp3
MP3 quality: 0
Channels: 2
Sample rate: 48000
Audio bitrate (kbps): 128

A note on the source: First there were some old scratched 16mm or 8mm movies; then somebody made a VHS out of it; someone else made a bootleg copy,another one encoded a DVDR from the bootleg (doing a so-so work).Finally I reencoded the .mpegs in the DVDR in these 3 .avi files. I really tried to do my best, but don't expect too much.
Viennese Aktionism is a complex and varied artistic movement - so these shorts are very different one from another (although most are from Muehl - the most light-hearted of the actionists, it seems to me - and there is nothing by the deadpan Nischt). If you want to know more I recommend warmly the book Writings of the Vienna Actionists (ed. Malcolm Green), you can often find it used @amazon.

:arrow: Introduction of the book "Writings of the Vienna Actionists"
ed2k linkMalcom Green - Writings of the Vienna Actionists - INTRODUCTION - jpgs.rar ed2k link stats

:arrow: First CD (700MB):
ed2k linkMuehl - Kren - Brus - Schwarzkogler -- Vienna Actionists VOL 1 - CD1.avi ed2k link stats

:arrow: Second CD (670MB):
ed2k linkMuehl - Kren - Brus - Schwarzkogler -- Vienna Actionists VOL 1 - CD2.avi ed2k link stats

:arrow: Third CD (656MB):
ed2k linkMuehl - Kren - Brus - Schwarzkogler -- Vienna Actionists VOL 2.avi ed2k link stats
Última edición por trep el Vie 28 May, 2004 15:04, editado 9 veces en total.

marcambit

Mensaje por marcambit » Mié 12 May, 2004 13:28

Well, trep, this sounds like a "must" but I think my stomach wouldn't dare to watch it :-) Let me think a little if I finally download it. But thanks anyway for this release.

pismak

Mensaje por pismak » Mié 12 May, 2004 13:51

Va en la línea de "The sound of Music". A cualquiera que os gustó esta ultima peli, deberíais bajaroslo

ed2k linkThe.Sound.Of.Music.1965.DVDRip.MP3.DivX-WRD.CD1.avi ed2k link stats

No quedareis defraudados!

Do, es hombre en Inglés!
Re, Selvático animalllll!
Mi, denota posesión!
Fa, ¡es lejos en ingléeeees 8O
Sol, ardiente esfera eeees
La, massiel se va a cagar!
Si, es condicional....

y volvemos todos al DO... lalala

(TODOS juntos)
Imagen

Do, es hombre en Inglés!
...vático animal....
Imagen

diente esfera es.....

Y volvemos todos al dO....tralará

8O

Do, es hombre en Inglés....
....denota posesionnnnnn...
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen :sorpreson:

Nalekh

Mensaje por Nalekh » Mié 12 May, 2004 18:25

Performances!!!
We would we very interested. Thanx Trep, I will download them if you rip them.

auess

Mensaje por auess » Mié 12 May, 2004 20:53

Great! :D :D :D truly expecting for this indeed! :P much thanks, trep. :plas:
btw: i'd very like to help you spreading it, but how should i do? i mean if you have some ftps you can send me then i'll join your sharing, if havent, then all i can do is only set it "release" when dling from you.

just watch it with your freemind :wink:

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Mié 12 May, 2004 21:24

:? I agree with Pismak.
I don´t think I´ll be able to stand it, even if I watch it with my freemind. That´s too much for me...

:sorpreson: Imagen
Do, es hombre en Inglés!
Re, Selvático animaaaaaaaaalllll!
Mi, denota posesión!
Fa, ¡es lejos en ingléeeees

Imagen

Nalekh

Mensaje por Nalekh » Mié 12 May, 2004 22:38

Think that it's a Cannibal Holocaust "light" :P

I want to see a cow cut into 2 pieces by the great Mühl!!! :P :P :P

trep

Mensaje por trep » Mié 12 May, 2004 23:00

Good good! I was sure this one would appeal to the many Julie Andrews' fans in this forum (btw, in Italy "the sound of music" has been retitled "tutti insieme appasionatamente" = "passionately all together", quite fitting to some aktionists' shorts...) :mrgreen:

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out the best way to rip it, I will probably start sharing it this weekend. The quality of the source material is somewhat disappointing, but it's a bootleg - it could have been a lot worse, I guess.

auess escribió:(...)then all i can do is only set it "release" when dling from you.
Yes, this will be enough... I was a bit panicked but I guess that little by little it will spread like every other file... :)

trep

Mensaje por trep » Vie 14 May, 2004 15:35

Hm... some bad news. I've tried to rip the DVDR several times but the quality of the resulting .avis is terrible. I can't get inverse-telecine to work with such a scratchy and low-quality source material. :(

So, I need your views here. This low quality DVDRip would be ~2.4G anyway. On the other hand, if I release the .vobs itself, the exact copy of the DVDR, without reencoding it, their size would be ~3.6G. I'm afraid this will scare away many of you, but I can't see any other way...

Let me know. :roll:

auess

Mensaje por auess » Vie 14 May, 2004 15:48

how bad that avirip quality is? maybe you could rip and share a small sample to us at first? :roll:
3.6G is truly big... :( and i think i havent had that enough space to get it atm...

trep

Mensaje por trep » Vie 14 May, 2004 16:01

Yes, I think some samples are a good idea. Coming later today.

trep

Mensaje por trep » Vie 14 May, 2004 19:10

Using deinterlace instead of inverse-telecine things seem to get better. I will let you know...

trep

Mensaje por trep » Sab 15 May, 2004 15:30

Ok, problem solved, I'm quite satisfied with the results. I've edited the first thread instead of starting a new one.

auess

Mensaje por auess » Sab 15 May, 2004 16:00

Great!!! :D you do did a nice work, trep, much thanks^^ :plas: :plas: :plas: hope more peoples join the dl. :P

trep

Mensaje por trep » Sab 15 May, 2004 20:10

trep

Mensaje por trep » Mié 19 May, 2004 14:18

Added the link to the scans of 12-pages introduction of the book I recommended above:

:arrow: Introduction of the book "Writings of the Vienna Actionists"
ed2k linkMalcom Green - Writings of the Vienna Actionists - INTRODUCTION - jpgs.rar ed2k link stats

Hey! I'm getting more hits from the blood-crazed gorehounds @ dead-donkey.com than from divxclasico! Shame on you! :mrgreen:

Nalekh

Mensaje por Nalekh » Mié 19 May, 2004 17:03

I'll have to wait to get this one. My "mule" is full. Soon we'll be hundreds... or several more than now :roll:

Thanks Trep!

trep

Mensaje por trep » Vie 21 May, 2004 20:13

Ok, brace yourself up for this second istallment of the vienna actionists' shorts! Prepare to renegotiate your social body! We left beautiful Mica Most fondling herself with a not too willing goose, and I have the bad feeling the goose will not remain safe and whole until the end of the action (actually, Muehl wrote about it:"I grabbed the goose and stuffed its bleeding stump of a neck into Mica's hole, she screeched lasciviously, I had rolled a condom over the neck beforehand"). Coprophagia, injudicious mixes of food and various sexual organs, fun with vomiting and a bloody armpit of horrors, enjoy:

ed2k linkMuehl - Kren - Brus - Schwarzkogler -- Vienna Actionists VOL 1 - CD2.avi ed2k link stats

And, really, I find it all pretty sensual (so, my dear reader, I guess that date with your sister is now out of question, isn't it?)

Special note for the latecomers: this is spreading very well, so there's really no hurry to get it :)

trep

Mensaje por trep » Vie 28 May, 2004 15:06

Maldoror

Mensaje por Maldoror » Jue 10 Jun, 2004 22:17

Starting with the first one... Hope it's not too late...

Thanx! For release all these... :P
Imagen