Last Chants for a Slow Dance (Jon Jost, 1977) ALGORip VO

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
Responder

Nalekh

Mensaje por Nalekh » Lun 10 May, 2004 19:03

Can you explain us what is this about?
I don't know Jon Jost :?

Maldoror

Mensaje por Maldoror » Lun 10 May, 2004 19:20

Información sobre este director.Imagen
Born in Chicago in 1943, of a military family, Jon Jost grew up in Georgia, Kansas, Japan, Italy, Germany and Virginia. Expelled from college in 1963, he began making 16mm films. He is self-taught. He has made some 20 shorts and 13 feature-length films, all of which he has conceived, written, photographed, directed and edited.
In 1965 Jost was imprisoned by US Federal authorities for 2 years and 3 months for refusal to cooperate with the Selective Service System. On release, he quickly became engaged in political activities, helping start the Chicago branch of what became Newsreel, the New Left film production and distribution group, as well as working for the draft resistance and the Chicago Mobilization.
Jost made his first feature-length film in 1974, and has since devoted himself to the making of a wide-ranging series of films, largely focused on specifically American topics, in form ranging from essays (Speaking Directly, Stagefright, and Uncommon Senses), to essay-fictions (Angel City) to avant-garde and new narrative forms.

Cuando tenga la mula aliviada, pincharé estas maravillas de Daseinforlorn. Thanx man!
Imagen

by_MaRio

Mensaje por by_MaRio » Lun 10 May, 2004 20:36

Mil gracias, daseinforlorn, yo también lo pincho en cuanto tenga un hueco, :D

pongo el enlace a imdb

daseinforlorn

Mensaje por daseinforlorn » Lun 10 May, 2004 23:20

Nalekh escribió:Can you explain us what is this about?
I don't know Jon Jost :?

That is what google is for, isn't it.

Nalekh

Mensaje por Nalekh » Mié 12 May, 2004 22:41

Google would tell me who is he, but the "experts" in this underground forum can tell me if he's worth or not. I trust in all of you.

Responder