India Song (1975, M. Duras)*added 5 new possible links*

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
tethor

Mensaje por tethor » Sab 12 Jun, 2004 15:44

algarrobo escribió:El Cd 2 está atascado a 521.75, os pasa lo mismo? 8O

Have some problem the ripper, Auess? :?:
Yep, no hay fuentes completas. Lo he dicho un par de posts mas arriba :P

I hope the same as u, trep ;)

algarrobo

Mensaje por algarrobo » Dom 13 Jun, 2004 19:53

tethor escribió:
algarrobo escribió:El Cd 2 está atascado a 521.75, os pasa lo mismo? 8O

Have some problem the ripper, Auess? :?:
Yep, no hay fuentes completas. Lo he dicho un par de posts mas arriba :P

I hope the same as u, trep ;)
Lo ví Tethor, (hay una diferencia de una semana), no entiendo mucho a Auess, pero diría que la cosa va pa largo, no?
No saben nada en fileheaven? Voy a ver aunque me pierda por aquellos lares... :wink:

kore

Mensaje por kore » Dom 13 Jun, 2004 20:26

Hi there
I'm going to post in English as my spanish is not so good - disculpa. I just ran into your great site and, surprise, peolple talking about the Duras movies. I guess I'm the canadian guy some of you were talking about at the beginning of the thread (except I'm not canadian, but am using a computer from Montreal).
So, sorry for the people who tried to talk to me via emule, I didn't see anything. I must've had some problems, I was using xmule and then amule for the first time (they're linux clients).
I have the following complete Duras movies : India Song CD1 and 2, Cesaree, Les enfants, Les mains negatives, Le camion, Aurelia Melbourne, Aurelia Vancouver, and some interviews. They're all pretty poor quality VHS rips - but DURA's movies are worth it, aren't they?
I don't like the idea of sharing some files for too long, that's why I took them of after 6 weeks or so, hoping enough people would've completed them. And, I also had computer problems.
But I'd be happy to share them again for some time ; please tell me which. I can set up a friend slot or two to get things working faster - if you explain me how to do that :-) I guess these movies can be pretty hard to find, even in a good rental store. Actually I couldn't find them here in Montreal when I wanted to see them again with better sound then the rips (even if it's still OK). So I think it's a good idea to share them, getting more people to see these too poorly-distributed movies.
Muchas gracias por el trabajo que esta hecho en este sitio :-)

PS: the exact titles are below. I put them back on the emule network. I usually am on the razorback server.
Duras - Aurelia Melbourne.avi
Duras - Les enfants.avi
Duras - Aurelia Vancouver.avi
Duras - Les mains negatives.avi
Duras - Cesaree.avi
Interview sur Le Camion.avi
Duras - India Song - CD2.avi
Interview.avi
Duras - India Song - CD1.avi

tethor

Mensaje por tethor » Dom 13 Jun, 2004 20:38

kore escribió: please tell me which. I can set up a friend slot or two to get things working faster - if you explain me how to do that :-)
Firstable, thanks

then... :mrgreen:

I though that the only completed sources are:

Duras - Les mains negatives.avi
and
Duras - India Song - CD1.avi

So we need your source to complete the other films:

Duras - Aurelia Melbourne.avi
Duras - Les enfants.avi
Duras - Aurelia Vancouver.avi
Duras - Cesaree.avi
Interview sur Le Camion.avi
Duras - India Song - CD2.avi (really well, about 20 sources up to 500mb completed)
Interview.avi

Esta web no sería nada sin gente como tú (I hope you can understand that 'cause my english is rather poor to express that :mrgreen: )

I try to find you on emule network ;)

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Dom 13 Jun, 2004 20:40

Orrrggg...oggghh... that´s greaaat!!!! :plas: :plas: :plas:
You don´t need to reshare Les Mains Négatives nor India Sond CD1 if U don´t want to bcause there are plenty of full sources at the moment.

I think we should better try to finish India Song CD2 the first.
If you prefer you can share them one by one and we´ll tell you when we finish the downloading.

Anyway, thanks for all these films and welcome to this forum. :mrgreen:

kore

Mensaje por kore » Dom 13 Jun, 2004 20:48

Okay I just had some problems with permissions on my drives (ahh...linux - hope I'm not hurting anyone :-p)
The files are coming up pretty slowly now (hashing..), so don't be too impatient. Le Camion and Les enfants are up. I changed my nick to kore, maybe that helps to find me. I'm running the amule client.
As LauRiSTiCa suggests (sorry for the missing accent), maybe I should share only India Song CD2 first, so people don't disperse too much :-)
Finally, I hope you know the quality of the files is not great - don't be disappointed...(if you have seen one, they're all the same quality)

kore

Mensaje por kore » Dom 13 Jun, 2004 21:04

I just wanted to add, in my opinion Cesaree is really excellent, if you haven't seen it it is superb. It is short, the file is only 160mb, so you have better chances of getting it full faster :-p But, it's better to understand french unfortunately...
Okay i'll stop polluting.

trep

Mensaje por trep » Dom 13 Jun, 2004 21:05

ImagenWELCOME KORE!!!Imagen

You can't imagine how happy I am to see you there :D !

Btw, xMule messaging system is totally broken and fake, but aMule messaging does indeed work. Check it, you should (at least) see a msg from me.

algarrobo

Mensaje por algarrobo » Dom 13 Jun, 2004 22:07

Que pasa??
Que no m'antero, porfaplis que alguien me cuente... :roll:

---------------------------Edito----------------------------------------------------------

Ahora comprendo la felicidad de Trep... :wink:

Thank you to return Kore. :wink:

tethor

Mensaje por tethor » Mar 15 Jun, 2004 10:55

India Song CD 2 Completo y compartido! :plas: thanks to kore

zorpiento

Mensaje por zorpiento » Mar 15 Jun, 2004 11:55

Como molan estos bichos!!!
ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen
y estos tb!!!
ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen
PD: Me apunto
Imagen y ZoRpIeNtO dijo: "zorpientitos dorados del bosque" Imagen

algarrobo

Mensaje por algarrobo » Mié 16 Jun, 2004 02:50

Sólo les falta musiquilla, jejeje. :mrgreen: Alomejor están bailando la macarena. :wink:

Al tajo... Completas y compartiendo el segundo cd.

Gracias, thank you Auess-Kore!! :wink:

tethor

Mensaje por tethor » Lun 21 Jun, 2004 19:18

No me gusta llorar pero...

¿alguien nos deleitará con unos subtítulos?? :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos:

trep

Mensaje por trep » Lun 21 Jun, 2004 23:33

tethor escribió: ¿alguien nos deleitará con unos subtítulos?? :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos: :pucheritos:
I'll try to type in the french scripts for Cesarée and the two Aurelias, but it will take some time (really). Just the texts, not the subs. But at that point I have the feeling someone could help us and complete the work... :wink:

algarrobo

Mensaje por algarrobo » Mié 23 Jun, 2004 06:35

I only understand: "complete the work", you are a machine!! :plas: :wink:

Thank you Trep!! :wink:

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Mié 23 Jun, 2004 09:00

Uy, he estado mirando un poco x encima India Song y la calidad es un poco pachucha, no? cachis! Lo bueno es q parece q no tiene mucho diálogo en francés.
I'll try to type in the french scripts for Cesarée and the two Aurelias, but it will take some time (really).
That´s great! I´m about to finish Cesarée and I´ll start downloading the other two films as soon as possible. Thx, Trep. :D

tethor

Mensaje por tethor » Mié 23 Jun, 2004 11:29

trep escribió: I'll try to type in the french scripts for Cesarée and the two Aurelias, but it will take some time (really). Just the texts, not the subs. But at that point I have the feeling someone could help us and complete the work... :wink:
LOL

When u translate the scripts, LauRi could made the translation to spanish and we could enjoy :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:

String work rules! (Trabajo en cadena mola mogollón!) :mrgreen:

tethor, the man with more face than back.

LauRíSTiCa

Mensaje por LauRíSTiCa » Mié 23 Jun, 2004 11:47

When u translate the scripts, LauRi could made the translation to spanish and we could enjoy
Tethor, I´ll be able to make the translation into Spanish as soon as you finish the making and synchronizing of the French subs with the Subtitle Workshop.
You know, trep is only going to copy the script. :meparto: :twisted: :twisted:

String work rules! (Trabajo en cadena mola mogollón!) :mrgreen:
Lauri, the woman with more face than back. 8)

tethor

Mensaje por tethor » Mié 23 Jun, 2004 12:06

LauRíSTiCa escribió: Tethor, I´ll be able to make the translation into Spanish as soon as you finish the making and synchronizing of the French subs with the Subtitle Workshop.
Good deal :mrgreen:

Me parece justo. Si me aclaro con el Sub Workshop, con empeño y sufrimiento llevaremos esa sincronía a buen puerto ;)

trep

Mensaje por trep » Mar 29 Jun, 2004 12:18

Here's the text of Cesarée:

:arrow: DIRECT LINK

The two Aurelias will follow...