short films by Uyen Luu

Sección dedicada al cine experimental. Largometrajes, cortos, series y material raro, prácticamente desconocido o de interés muy minoritario.
auess

short films by Uyen Luu

Mensaje por auess » Lun 12 Ene, 2004 03:54

Uyen Luu is a famous Vietnamese indie filmmaker, her 2001 year's new short "Pho" is Best short Documentary in Karlovy Vary International Film Festival (INFO). i got 2 of her early experimental shorts----"Pigeons" and "Sample"
Imagen
Pigeons (1998)
Running Time: (8 minutes 35 seconds)
Original Format: 16mm
Genre: Experimental narrative
Synopsis:
Piegeons is a short film about the feeling of lost love, finding love, even unrequited love. The male protagonist is seen to be captured by images and thoughts of a woman. The film aims to portray the feeling of longing and desire for someone who is not physically present. The film also deals with sound in its simplest and most matural way.
Awards:
Best experimental short in Seattle Underground Film Festival & Up And Coming Hannover Film Festival

ed2k linkUyen.Luu.-.Pigeons.{experimental.short}.1998.by.(auess).avi ed2k link stats

------------------------
Imagen
Running Time: (6 minutes 14 seconds)
Original Format: 16mm
Genre: Experimental documentary
Synopsis:
Sample is an experimental 16mm film based on editing colours and light of the film material. It can be seen as a self portrait because the filmmaker appears in it, photographed it, edited it, made the soundtrack for it and produced it. The film provides samples of the protagonist in sound and in vision in search and discovery of self, sexuality, belonging-ness, and tranquillity.

ed2k linkUyen.Luu.-.Sample.{experimental.short}.1999.by.(auess).avi ed2k link stats

enjoy. 8)

Faeton

Mensaje por Faeton » Lun 12 Ene, 2004 09:26

Thx again, auess!! :plas:
Clicked, though my mule is about to explode :lol:

auess

Mensaje por auess » Lun 12 Ene, 2004 10:54

Faeton escribió:Thx again, auess!! :plas:
Clicked, though my mule is about to explode :lol:
you just sharing too many files...(except those brakhage) :wink:

Santiador

Mensaje por Santiador » Sab 17 Ene, 2004 22:10

looks interesting. I´m trying to download it but not sources :-( Can you reshare? thanks