Cinefórum-Clásico

Webs, Foros, Blogs relacionados con el cine y sin relacionar. Proveedores de acceso a Internet, etc.
Jacob
Exprópiese

Re: Cineforum-Clasico Invitation Not Working!

Mensaje por Jacob » Lun 18 May, 2020 15:44

François the Postman escribió:
Lun 18 May, 2020 14:42
Hello,
Hi, François. I'm sure that a friend from Cineforum will give you an answer. :)

I merged your post with the Cineforum topic that we already had.

François the Postman

Mensaje por François the Postman » Lun 18 May, 2020 15:48

Jacob escribió:
Lun 18 May, 2020 15:44
Hello,
Hi, François. I'm sure that a friend from Cineforum will give you an answer. :)

I merged your post with the Cineforum topic that we already had.
Thanks
Imagen
Andrea Bocelli

Destiny has a lot to do with it, but so do you. You have to persevere, you have to insist.

professor keller

Mensaje por professor keller » Lun 18 May, 2020 22:48

Hello, I would like to ask about invitation to CineForum. I was originally sent an invitation from a member already on the forum, however I never received anything, and I just want to know, can I get some help from here on how to get on there? I hope this doesn't come off as a whine. I am just not sure how else to try. If it is possible to send me invitation send me a PM.

Thanks
Hi François,

Since my relationship with Cinefórum is a bit delicate, I prefer not to send invitations to people that I don't know, but I'll be more than happy sending a message to one of the administrators to see if they can process your request.

Regards
Última edición por professor keller el Lun 18 May, 2020 23:01, editado 2 veces en total.

François the Postman

Mensaje por François the Postman » Lun 18 May, 2020 22:58

professor keller escribió:
Lun 18 May, 2020 22:48
Hello, I would like to ask about invitation to CineForum. I was originally sent an invitation from a member already on the forum, however I never received anything, and I just want to know, can I get some help from here on how to get on there? I hope this doesn't come off as a whine. I am just not sure how else to try. If it is possible to send me invitation send me a PM.

Thanks
Hi François,

Since my relationship with Cinefórum is a bit delicate, I prefer not to send invitations to people that I don't know, but I'll be more than happy sending a message to one of the administrators to see if they can process your request.

Regards.
That is great, I agree with you not sending invitations to anyone, i have been on forums were people with bad intentions have joined so I understand. If necessary, I can PM you my email. Let me know if they accept, thanks so much!
Imagen
Andrea Bocelli

Destiny has a lot to do with it, but so do you. You have to persevere, you have to insist.

professor keller

Mensaje por professor keller » Lun 18 May, 2020 23:06

Lun 18 May, 2020 22:58
That is great, I agree with you not sending invitations to anyone, i have been on forums were people with bad intentions have joined so I understand. If necessary, I can PM you my email. Let me know if they accept, thanks so much!
Since the administrators of Cinefórum are also users of this forum, there's no need for you to send me your mail. I'll just ring a bell for them in case they´re not reading this thread, that's all.

Regards.

PD: It's done.

François the Postman

Mensaje por François the Postman » Lun 18 May, 2020 23:08

professor keller escribió:
Lun 18 May, 2020 23:06
Lun 18 May, 2020 22:58
Since the administrators of Cinefórum are also users of this forum, there's no need for you to send me your mail. I'll just ring a bell for them in case they´re not reading this thread, that's all.

Regards.

PD: It's done.
We have only just met, and you're already working miracles for me, thanks so much!
Imagen
Andrea Bocelli

davidsvarez

Re: El Futuro de DivX Clásico - Foro Inaccesible

Mensaje por davidsvarez » Sab 21 Nov, 2020 15:33

Pregunta tonta....¿que fue de otra página web que había enlaces aquí y cuyas iniciales era CC? Cine Clásico quizá se llamaba? Desapareció?

Jacob
Exprópiese

Re: Cinefórum-Clásico

Mensaje por Jacob » Sab 21 Nov, 2020 15:54

davidsvarez escribió:
Sab 21 Nov, 2020 15:33
Pregunta tonta....¿que fue de otra página web que había enlaces aquí y cuyas iniciales era CC? Cine Clásico quizá se llamaba? Desapareció?
Te he movido el mensaje al hilo de Cineforum-Clasico. El antiguo hilo de cine-clasico.com está aquí: viewtopic.php?f=1031&t=38542

Un saludo. :wink:

professor keller

Re: El Futuro de DivX Clásico - Foro Inaccesible

Mensaje por professor keller » Lun 05 Jul, 2021 21:48

davidsvarez escribió:
Sab 21 Nov, 2020 15:33
No tiene sentido responder después de tanto tiempo, pero en caso de que alguien más consulte en el futuro: Cine-Clásico (Ci-Cl) no existe más. Su administración, junto a un grupo de usuarios, creó un nuevo foro llamado Cinefórum-Clásico. No obstante, el contenido del viejo Cine-Clásico no desapareció: se conservó completo para consultas como Ci-CL Archivo.

Saludos y suerte.

Responder