Delirium-Vault shutdown

Webs, Foros, Blogs relacionados con el cine y sin relacionar. Proveedores de acceso a Internet, etc.
Fitzcarraldo

Delirium-Vault shutdown

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Jue 16 Dic, 2004 19:18

MPAA Suing Biggest File-Sharing Networks

Undeterred by the record industry's failure to convince the courts that Internet file-sharing networks enable copyright infringement and should therefore be held legally accountable, the Motion Picture Association of America announced Tuesday that it is suing the BitTorrent and eDonkey file-swapping services and will work with law enforcement and civil authorities around the world to shut down servers on their networks. In a statement, the MPAA said, "The operators being targeted by these actions have helped online pirates steal hundreds of millions of illegal copies of movies and TV programs." Rejecting the claim by operators of the networks that they can be used for legitimate purposes, John Malcolm, head of the MPAA's anti-piracy operations, said, "The operators of these servers exercise total control over which files are included on their servers and even determine if some kinds of files aren't allowed."

DV was shut down :cry: that means we cant get the rest of the VDB tapes :cry: I got the second tape notaphid posted, i'll post it later on the show, CM (crazy mazeys) also was shutdown at least the tracker. I only hope they dont turn on emule :cry:

Jacob
Exprópiese

Mensaje por Jacob » Jue 16 Dic, 2004 19:32

8O 8O 8O

I can't believe it. ¡¡Fucking stupids!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Bondurant

Mensaje por Bondurant » Jue 16 Dic, 2004 19:35

sad news. I had noticed the web and the tracker were down, but didn´t know it was because the MPAA :cry: It was (i hope it still will be) a wonderful web.

trep

Re: Delirium-Vault shutdown

Mensaje por trep » Jue 16 Dic, 2004 19:54

Fitzcarraldo escribió:DV was shut down :cry: that means we cant get the rest of the VDB tapes :cry: I got the second tape notaphid posted, i'll post it later on the show, CM (crazy mazeys) also was shutdown at least the tracker. I only hope they dont turn on emule :cry:
Have you got any information "from inside", Fitz?
Is there any way to know if they really got "busted" or they just decided to close the site for some time, waiting for things to settle down?

I do hope it is just a "tactical" closing...

Anyway -- if the IP cops come knocking to ours doors -- remember that the Mule has an embedded messaging system and don't panic ;) We will overcome!
Fitzcarraldo escribió:I got the second tape notaphid posted,

8O When did he post it?! I missed it! Thank god you were paying attention, Fitz!

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Jue 16 Dic, 2004 20:01

It was the Illuminati!!! :P http://www.illuminati.org/

and yes Trep I believe it's a tactical manouevre since Cm also closed temporarly. Okay so I was so upset that didn't read the general chat forums in CM, but DV is all down.

He posted it like two days ago maybe three, the site went down while I was finishing the download, and I managed to get it all.

tethor

Mensaje por tethor » Jue 16 Dic, 2004 20:24

OMFG! :cry:

MPAA: just killing the culture :evil:

trep

Mensaje por trep » Jue 16 Dic, 2004 21:00

Dead-donkey has been disabled from its provider :( Spud's searching for another host...

CrazyMazey preventively shut down the tracker and removed the torrents forum, but it hasn't as far as I know received any legal threat.

I'm more worried about DV. It seems its servers were in Holland, where most of the recent raids has been happening :( Sad stuff.

I guess things will settle down in the end, but let's prepare for a couple of hard weeks.

Just in case, remember FH IRC channel:
Server: amsterdam.nl.eu.undernet.org
and type: /join #fileheaven.org

has DXC an IRC channel BTW?

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Jue 16 Dic, 2004 21:36

yes. Trep I believe this is the one as I mentioned in the front page

irc.freshirc.com

#divxclasico

trep

Mensaje por trep » Jue 16 Dic, 2004 22:08

Thanks ;)
Let's hope not to need it...
...IRC scares me! As soon as you connect everybody jump at you :lol: Leave me alone! :lol:

Fitzcarraldo

Mensaje por Fitzcarraldo » Sab 18 Dic, 2004 22:50

delirium-vault.com is back online :D :D :D the tracker isnt but I suppose it's just a matter of time! :wink:

bluegardenia

Mensaje por bluegardenia » Sab 15 Ene, 2005 13:24

Parece que ya tienen un tracker operativo y avisan lo siguiente:
READ ME
Absolutely No (Screeners, CAM's, Pre-release, Hollywood Blockbusters) This site is for Cult / Arthouse / Asian / Classic and rare stuff only. Do not post any material owned by the following companies.

Buena Vista Pictures Distribution;(The Walt Disney Company)
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.;
Columbia/TriStar;
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.;
Paramount Pictures Corporation;
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation;
Universal City Studios LLLP; and
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

You must check the database at the following url before uploading anything to this tracker. If what you want to upload is listed in the MPAA database you must not upload it here also check IMDB and Amazon as well if what you want to post is older then 1968. Failure to adhere to this rule will get you banned with no second chance. You have been warned.

http://www.mpaa.org/movieratings/search/index.htm

It is the uploaders responsibility to make sure they have the right to distribute the material they upload. If you find anything that you are the copyright owner of which has been posted without your permission then please e-mail the following with proof of ownership to have it removed.

webmaster@delirium-vault.com
Un saludo :wink:

pismak

Mensaje por pismak » Dom 16 Ene, 2005 13:59

No me parece mala idea, que restrinjan los contenidos, y que solo permitan lo que realmente no se encuentra facilmente en otros sitios.

Para comprarme una peli de budi alen, vas a la FNAC y por 8euros la tienes... creo que es un precio razonable... pero.... ¿donde coño encuentro cine mudo chino?