Hiroshi Ishikawa [20/03/2010] (Director)

Este foro recoge las filmografías que los usuarios han recopilado como excelentes guías de consulta.
Responder
el hijo bastardo

Hiroshi Ishikawa [20/03/2010] (Director)

Mensaje por el hijo bastardo » Lun 12 Feb, 2007 14:17

HIROSHI ISHIKAWA
(18 mayo 1963, Akita, Japón)

Con gran diferencia sobre el segundo, mi director favorito del cine japonés actual,
algunos le comparan con Iwai o Kar Wai, y francamente no tienen ni puta idea,
porque les da cien mil vueltas, y es infinitamente menos falso y publicitario.

Como mucho se le puede comparar con el mejor Antonioni, con el mejor Kieslowski, y con el mejor Hsiao Hsien,
por supuesto no tiene nada que ver con sus contemporáneos formalistas, en el peor sentido de la palabra, a la francesa,
Suwa, Kawase, y Kore eda.

Autor por el momento de sólo dos películas que valen por diez de cualquier otro,
tanto el guión, como la fotografía, como el montaje, corren a cargo de Ishikawa.

FILMOGRAFÍA:

Tokio Sora2002127'
Dirigida por: Hiroshi Ishikawa
Reparto: Manami Honjou, Haruka Igawa, Yuca Itaya, Ayano Nakamura, Hidetoshi Nishiyima, Son Seika, Ikuno Takagi.

Sinopsis: Sinopsis: Un drama acerca de seis mujeres y su vida corriente en Tokio.
[quote]jmaruyama Ishikawa Hiroshi first struck a cord with Japanese audiences with his eye-catching and haunting TV commercials (CM) for such Japanese products as Kirin Lemon. "Tokyo.Sora" is his first foray into theatrical film making and it is like his commercials, quite inventive if not mesmerizing. Those expecting an atypical, Japanese teen melodrama, tear-jerker or slice-of-life travelogue of Tokyo may either be pleasantly surprised or immensely frustrated by Ishikawa's non-conventional and almost subdued style of storytelling. "Tokyo.sora" plays almost like a documentary as it follows the lives of six very "ordinary" Tokyo gals as they each attempt to live their lives in the heart of Tokyo.

Their lives are mundane, uneventful and even at times boring but somehow Ishikawa manages to get us interested enough in their individual stories. While we never get to know their names, they represent a unique and interesting cross-section of the young Japanese population – (Girl 1) A Taiwanese student living in Japan trying to master the Japanese language while working part-time as an Art Class model. (Girl 2) A bespectacled 25 year old girl making a living handing out complimentary tissue packets around the streets of Tokyo (Girl 3) A young college student who is just starting to begin a relationship with a fellow classmate, while also trying to come to terms with certain `body image' issues (Girl 4) A young waitress at a coffee shop who is in a one-sided love relationship with her handsome boss (Girl 5) A young aspiring hairdresser who moonlights as a Drinking Companion at a local bar and (Girl 6) a girl in her late 20s who also works as a Drinking Companion but aspires to be novel writer. While these girls never actually meet or become close friends, they cross paths and pass each other along the way, as they each try to battle loneliness under a constant blue/gray Tokyo skyline. Audiences who enjoyed Sofia Coppola's equally subdued `Lost In Translation' may find this film a good companion piece as it covers similar issues of finding one's identity and self. While not as interesting as the enjoyable `Bounce No Ko-Gals' or as outrageous as `Suicide Club', `Tokyo.Sora' is a fascinating (if not somewhat mundane) look at the lives of ordinary girls in Tokyo trying to make a living and deal with issues that are surprisingly universal no matter what city you live in.[/quote]
E-Links e Información
(subtítulos en español en Allzine.org , hay que registrarse)
ed2k linkTokyo.Sora.avi ed2k link stats

(soundtrack)
ed2k linkTokyo Sora - Yoko Kano.rar ed2k link stats
[/size]

Su-ki-da2005104'

Reparto: Nao Omori, Maho Nonami, Ryo Kase, Eita.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0781511/
[/br]

Sinopsis:
Sinopsis: (Eigaotaku.com) Yu y Yosuke tienen 17 años y aunque se quieren, son incapaces de decir "te quiero". Si bien tienen sus propias formas de expresarse cariño, mantienen esta barrera emocional infranqueable. Sin embargo, una tragedia cambiará sus vidas para siempre...
[quote]Tokio Nikki
Aunque en su momento me fue imposible verla en la pantalla grande, al poco de su lanzamiento me hice con "Su-ki-da", segunda película de Ishikawa Hiroshi tras su opera prima "Tokyo sora". Si bien el guión de esta era una excelente aproximación a los soledades urbanas de una gran ciudad, de esas que apenas percibidas van entumeciéndote el carácter hasta abocarte a un trágico final o a una casa repleta de gatos; el flojo guión de esta su segunda película escrita, dirigida, editada, fotografiada y producida por él mismo como es habitual- gira en torno a la típica historia interruptus de amores adolescentes enfundados en almidonados uniformes, que por uno de esos giros de la vida, hace un amago de revivirse años después siendo unos amargados adultos. Pese a la falta de ritmo de la historia, la película es un bello ejercicio de fotografía que da continuidad al excelente trabajo técnico realizado en esa ya otro pequeña gran película que fue "Tokyo Sora". Si para Tarkovsky, como buen heredero de la escuela soviética, la luz en cada una de sus películas era tratada como una magnitud física aplicada con precisión premeditada, en "Su-ki-da" es un elemento libre y juguetón que incluso da ritmo a las lentas escenas contemplativas ocurridas en las familiares -por repetitivas- verdes riberas de los canalizados ríos japoneses. Las pequeñas diferencias lumínicas del paso de una nube, o los reflejos en ventanas o bruñidas superficies son buscados por la cámara y deliberadamente aprovechados para acentuar la naturalidad de muchas de las escenas. Y precisamente aquí reside la dificultad técnica de la película, y la muestra del excelente director de fotografía que es Ishikawa, por conseguir todo esto sin dar una apariencia de dejadez o falta de medios. Y si además añadimos una pegadiza y sencilla melodía a unas actrices como MIyazaki Aoi y Nagasaku Hiromi, que soportan el peso de una interpretación coja en su contrapartida masculina; tenemos una hermosa película independiente de esas calificadas lentas, que no son más que un anhelo humano por ralentizar momentos de una existencia que se nos escapa sin remedio en pequeños alientos.[/quote]

[quote]douglas2k4
The film opens to a black screen, and suddenly a person's voice is overheard, they say, "Hey Yosuke… Do you remember? I remember…" and thus begins the beautiful film that is Su-Ki-Da (Japanese for "I Love You"). When I heard about this film a couple of months ago, and was fortunate to be able to view the trailer, I was instantly enthralled by the beautiful visuals that were presented in the trailer. I was finally able to obtain a copy of the movie (which has been recently released on DVD), and I can tell you this, I wasn't prepared for what the film had in store, visually as well as emotionally.

The film follows the lives of Yu and Yosuke, and the story spans from their teenage years all the way to their adulthood. Yu has a major crush on Yosuke, but she doesn't know how to express her feelings to him, but there is also a slight problem; Yosuke likes Yu's older sister…and you can probably tell by now there are going to be some problems that arise from this. We flash forward 17 years later, in which Yu and Yosuke run into each other by accident, and old feelings and regrets begin to come forth.What I loved about this film was that each actor played their parts so convincingly; you become absorbed into their world and truly care about the relationship of the two main characters and what the outcome of it will be. From the awkward moments of the characters trying to convey their feelings through words….but just can't, to the emotional reunion when they are adults, it's all presented so realistically that it hurts. Even though there is little dialogue throughout the film, the characters body language says more than any words could ever express.

As for the acting, it was superb to say the least; Actors Aoi Miyazaki (who plays Yu) and Eita (Who plays Yosuke) are fantastic in their roles of the young Yu and Yosuke. When the film shifts to their adult lives, Hiromi Nagasaku (who plays adult Yu) and Hidetoshi Nishijima (who plays adult Yosuke) takeover and were able to deliver the similar appearance of their youthful counterparts as well as their mannerisms. The cast did a great job, and the traversing between young adult to adulthood was handle very well. This film also had a lot of close-up shots of the characters, which made the film seem even more intimate.

One thing I just have to comment about though is the beautiful cinematography. Director Hiroshi Ishikawa is able give each shot an amazing amount of depth and emotion, and it certainly lends the film a poetic touch. Most of the film was done with an earthly color tone, giving the characters and backdrops a dull look, and it totally enhances the film's overall presences. The pacing of the film seemed a little slow at first, but definitely picks up, as well as builds up towards its conclusion.

For my final statement regarding Su-Ki-Da, is that it was a pleasure for me to watch, and I was spellbound every minute of it. It's the kind of film that will definitely stick with you long after you've seen it, mainly because of its heartfelt story. From the excellent visuals all the way to its great cast, Su-Ki-Da is a film that will definitely be in my collection. A notable classic in my books, I greatly recommend it.[/quote]
E-Links e Información

ed2k link[%E5%96%9C%E6%AC%A2%E4%BD%A0).Sukida.2006.DVDRip.XviD-TLF.avi ed2k link stats

Subtítulos en castellano:
ed2k linkSukida.2006.DVDRip.XviD-TLF.By.Rushdie.rar ed2k link stats
[/size]

Kimi no Yubisaki200617'
Reparto: Maki Horikita y Meisa Kuroki

Sinopsis: Short film from the director of Sukida. Kimi no Yubisaki is a story of two 17-year old girls in one rainy after-school.
E-Links e Información
VO japonés sin subtítulos:
ed2k linkkimi.no.yubisaki.2006.dvdrip.divx5.hiroshi.ishikawa.avi ed2k link stats
[/size]

diegogue
Contactar:

Mensaje por diegogue » Dom 12 Ago, 2007 09:03

Ey, muy buenas las dos películas, y muchas gracias, hijo bastardo, por crear esta filmografía de Ishikawa :lol:
Imagen

lain

Mensaje por lain » Dom 19 Ago, 2007 20:28

gracias hijo bastardo. 2 grandes peliculas. Este director se a convertido en uno de mis favoritos actualmente, espero que saque más films pronto.

adrian mole

Mensaje por adrian mole » Jue 27 Dic, 2007 10:46

Kimi no Yubisaki (2006)

Imagen

========================================
Name.........: kimi.no.yubisaki.2006.dvdrip.divx5.hiroshi.ishikawa.avi
Filesize.....: 172 MB (or 176,786 KB or 181,028,864 bytes)
Runtime......: 00:16:58 (30,513 fr)
Video Codec..: DivX 5.0
FPS..........: 29.970
Video Bitrate: 1287 kb/s
Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 128 kb/s (64/ch, stereo) CBR
Frame Size...: 720x400 (1.80:1) [~9:5]

ed2k linkkimi.no.yubisaki.2006.dvdrip.divx5.hiroshi.ishikawa.avi ed2k link stats

pedritus

Mensaje por pedritus » Jue 27 Dic, 2007 12:17

Pues hijo, yo le veo bastante formalista y formal :mrgreen:
Gracias adrian por el corto que no conocía, lo voy bajando. ¿No hacen falta / hay subs?

diegogue
Contactar:

Mensaje por diegogue » Jue 27 Dic, 2007 18:26

Pinchado y bajando, gracias otra vez
Imagen

Wagnerian
Ocupa Internet (también)

Mensaje por Wagnerian » Mié 09 Ene, 2008 10:41

pedritus escribió:¿No hacen falta / hay subs?
Me temo que sí hacen falta, pero no parecen quedar existencias.
'...y esas piernas color París.'

Amapolodromo
Amapolodromo 10x15
Música De Fondo

Hidenka
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hidenka » Sab 17 May, 2008 01:44

donde me puedo bajar la de Tokyo sora?
"No se puede leer una cosa asi sin llevar los labios pintados" A.H.

Hidenka
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hidenka » Dom 01 Jun, 2008 02:13

ya ta!!!!! gracias
"No se puede leer una cosa asi sin llevar los labios pintados" A.H.

tahita

Re: Hiroshi Ishikawa (Director)

Mensaje por tahita » Sab 20 Mar, 2010 07:01

Actualizada. Si se me ha pasado algo, silbad.

Responder