Snowtown (Justin Kurzel, 2011) BRRip VOSE

Foro orientado a películas de calidad posteriores a 1980. Publica sólo BDRips, DVDRips o TVRips (no Screeners, CAMs, etc.).
marlowe62
Stetson dissolutus

Snowtown (Justin Kurzel, 2011) BRRip VOSE

Mensaje por marlowe62 » Mar 12 Jun, 2012 23:00

Imagen

Snowtown
(The Snowtown Murders / Les crimes de Snowtown)
(Australia, 2011) [Color, 119 m.].
Género: Thriller, Drama criminal, Drama familiar / Adolescencia, Asesinos en serie.
IMDb

Ficha técnica.
Dirección: Justin Kurzel.
Argumento: Shaun Grant, Justin Kurzel (historia) /
Debi Marshall ("Killing for Pleasure"), Andrew McGarry ("The Snowtown Murders").
Guión: Shaun Grant.
Fotografía: Adam Arkapaw (Color).
Música: Jed Kurzel.
Producción: Anna McLeish, Sarah Shaw.
Productora: Screen Australia / Warp X Australia.
Reparto: Lucas Pittaway (Jamie), Daniel Henshall (John), Louise Harris (Elizabeth), Craig Coyne (Ray), Richard Green (Barry), Bob Adriaens (Gavin), Frank Cwertniak (Jeffrey), Matthew Howard (Nicholas), Marcus Howard (Alex), Anthony Groves (Troy), Aaron Viergever (Robert), Denis Davey (Guitar Player), Allan Chapple (Prayer Reader), Beau Gosling (David), Brendan Rock (Marcus), Bryan Sellars (Minister), David Walker (Mark), Aasta Brown (Verna), Nigel Howard (Man at Dinner), Joanne Argent (Woman at Dinner), Astrid Adriaens (Woman at Dinner), Keiran Schwerdt (Thomas), Kathryn Wissell (Suzanne), Krystle Flaherty (Vikki), Hannah Shelley (Vikki's Baby), Andrew Mayers (Fred), Dr. Gabor Kiss (Doctor), Carol Smith (Doctor's Receptionist), Jenny Hallam (Social Worker), Robert Deeble (Gary).

Sinopsis: Jamie (Lucas Pittaway) es un joven de 16 años que vive con su madre y sus dos hermanos en un pobre suburbio de Adelaida en este retrato de la relación entre un adolescente y una figura paterna que lo arrastrará a un mundo de fanatismo y violencia. (FILMAFFINITY)
----------------------------------------
"Sus formidables interpretaciones, especialmente la del amenazante y carismático Henshall, y una narración expresionista hacen de esta ópera prima de Kurzel una película australiana a seguir. Dura, pero merece la pena verla. (...) Puntuación: **** (sobre 5)" (Kim Newman: Empire)
- Snowtown (2011), el estado más puro de la miseria humana. El Otro Cine.
AMG SYNOPSIS: A harrowing account of the true crime story that shocked Australia, Justin Kurzel's Snowtown follows an impressionable teenager as he falls under the spell of a charismatic serial killer and gets hopelessly drawn into a vicious cycle of violence and murder. Single mother Elizabeth Harvey (Louise Harris) lives in a cramped house in the northern suburbs of Adelaide with her four young sons. When Elizabeth's current boyfriend reveals himself to be a pedophile, charismatic newcomer John Bunting (Daniel Henshall) drives him out of the neighborhood while laying on the charm, and in the process he captures the attention of her teenage son Jamie (Lucas Pittaway). But as Jamie gets closer to John, he learns that the amiable stranger's quick smile masks a dark secret. -- Jason Buchanan

AMG REVIEW:
Spoiler: mostrar
"I keep having this dream where I wake up in my bed, and all I can hear is this yapping. I go in the hall and I see this guy sitting in a chair. He's got a cap on and his head's down, so I can't see his face. I yell at him, but the guy won't look at me. And the yapping's getting louder and louder. I walk down and say, 'Hey mate, you alright?,' but he just sits there -- says nothing. I lift his head up with my hands, and he's got this cut across his neck. It looks like a big f.ing mouth. I lean down closer, and I see this Chihuahua sitting inside his neck, looking back at me. Yapping. Yapping at me."This monologue, spoken in monotone over a fluid shot of a sprawling plain racing by under a cloudy sky -- and complimented by a soundtrack that evokes a quickening pulse -- begins Justin Kurzel's The Snowtown Murders, one of the most harrowing and hauntingly vivid true-crime dramas ever committed to film. Single mother Elizabeth Harvey (Louise Harris) lives in a cramped house in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, Australia, with her four young sons. When Elizabeth's current boyfriend reveals himself to be a pedophile, a charismatic new arrival named John Bunting (Daniel Henshall) drives him out of the neighborhood while laying on the charm, and in the process he captures the attention of her teenage son Jamie (Lucas Pittaway). But as Jamie grows closer to Bunting, he learns that the amiable stranger's quick smile masks a dark secret. Bunting is a killer who uses the argument of vigilantism to justify his homicidal transgressions. Along with the help of a small but loyal crew, he quietly murders junkies, pedophiles, and anyone else he deems a danger to society. And the moment Jamie comes into his orbit, the taciturn teenager's fate has been sealed.Even before we've met a single character in The Snowtown Murders, that chilling opening monologue has accomplished something genuinely remarkable -- it's created deeply unsettling mental imagery without showing us a single frame of violence. It's a bold technique that pays off handsomely by setting a tone of anxious desperation that permeates the entire film. Likewise, by surrounding professional actor Henshall with a cast of amateur (yet remarkably talented) supporting players, Kurtzel imbues his lead with a malevolent gravitational pull that draws us in like a honey trap. John Bunting is the eye of this storm -- a serine, smiling psychopath at the center of a swirling nightmare -- and it's easy to see, early on, why the fatherless Lucas would be drawn to him as a kind of paternal figure. Bunting is a splash of color in Lucas' dark world, and even when the outwardly amiable newcomer makes his motivations clear at a lively neighborhood-watch meeting with comments like "you gotta to take it into your own hands," we can forgive the troubled teen for failing to recognize the danger signs that would cause a more rational individual to take pause. Indeed, when we learn a secret about Lucas much later in the film, it becomes quite obvious why his judgment has been so fractured throughout the movie. Despite the character's minimal dialogue and (intentional) emotional flatness, the talented Pittaway displays a remarkable ability to emote when the situation calls for it, and his reaction upon getting intimately involved in one of Bunting's crimes is made all the more effective by his subdued performance throughout most of the film. Other standouts among the inexperienced cast include Harris as Lucas' haunted mother and Aaron Viergever as Bunting's right-hand man. Viergever, like Pittaway, has precious few lines of dialogue, but he exudes a simmering rage in the background of numerous scenes that lends the picture a constant and unrelenting tension. Meanwhile, fresh off his success with the critically acclaimed Animal Kingdom, cinematographer Adam Arkapaw lends The Snowtown Murders a sense of disturbing realism that recalls Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer for its stark air of intimacy that makes the violence all the more disturbing. His images are perfectly complimented by composer Jed Kurzel (brother of the director and member of the Australian rock outfit the Mess Hall), whose score conjures memories of John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness, with the spooky plucking of David Eugene Edwards' banjos gently echoing in the background.In a cinematic subgenre (the true-crime/serial-killer film) littered with artless, amateur, and shamelessly exploitive titles, Justin Kurzel's powerful first feature stands apart like a pitch-black stain on a soft-grey shadow for its complex portrayal of vigilantism, mental illness, and the vulnerability of youth. Some movies possess the eerie power to burrow deep into your psyche and nuzzle up against those dark recesses of your conscience where your deepest fears lay dormant, creating a sense of dread so intensely paralyzing that -- at least for a few hours -- it feels like you're trapped in a waking nightmare. With its droning score, stark cinema verité style, and chilling performances, The Snowtown Murders is just such a film. -- Jason Buchanan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Versión BRRip VO+SE 915 Mb. mkv.
Publicada en TLF-MiniSD.
Enlace:
ed2k linkSnowtown.2011.BD.MiniSD-TLF.mkv ed2k link stats

Subtítulos (descarga directa): castellano / inglés HI.
Subtítulos en castellano neutro traducidos por MikealekS, sincronizados por Alieneater para la versión "720p.BluRay.x264-aAF".
El contenedor matroska incluye subs en inglés en buenas condiciones.

Datos técnicos:
** versión BRRip VO+SI / 848x458 (1.852) **
** IMDB AR 1.85:1 **

Código: Seleccionar todo

General
Complete name                    : Snowtown.2011.BD.MiniSD-TLF.mkv
Format                           : Matroska
Format version                   : Version 2
File size                        : 915 MiB
Duration                         : 2h 0mn
Overall bit rate                 : 1 065 Kbps
Encoded date                     : UTC 2012-04-03 11:47:31
Writing application              : mkvmerge v5.4.0 ('Piper') built on Mar 10 2012 13:34:39
Writing library                  : libebml v1.2.3 + libmatroska v1.3.0

Video
ID                               : 1
Format                           : AVC
Format/Info                      : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile                   : High@L3.1
Format settings, CABAC           : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames        : 9 frames
Codec ID                         : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Nominal bit rate                 : 1 000 Kbps
Width                            : 848 pixels
Height                           : 458 pixels
Display aspect ratio             : 1.852
Frame rate                       : 24.000 fps
Color space                      : YUV
Chroma subsampling               : 4:2:0
Bit depth                        : 8 bits
Scan type                        : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)               : 0.107
Title                            : 720p.bluray.aAF
Writing library                  : x264 core 120 r2164 da19765
Encoding settings                : cabac=1 / ref=9 / deblock=1:-2:-2 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.15 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=0 / chroma_qp_offset=-3 / threads=12 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=0 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=7 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=24 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=60 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=1000 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Language                         : English
Default                          : Yes
Forced                           : No

Audio
ID                               : 2
Format                           : AAC
Format/Info                      : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile                   : HE-AAC / LC
Codec ID                         : A_AAC
Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
Channel positions                : Front: L R
Sampling rate                    : 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz
Compression mode                 : Lossy
Delay relative to video          : 31ms
Title                            : 英语

Text #1
ID                               : 3
Format                           : UTF-8
Codec ID                         : S_TEXT/UTF8
Codec ID/Info                    : UTF-8 Plain Text
Title                            : 简
Language                         : Chinese

Text #2
ID                               : 4
Title                            : 繁
Default                          : No

Text #3
ID                               : 5
Title                            : 繁(Big5)

Text #4
ID                               : 6
Title                            : 英
Capturas:
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen
Imagen Imagen Imagen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otras versiones DVDRip / BRRip (avi) / 720p / 1080p (torrent).
Spoiler: mostrar
Snowtown.(2011).DVDRip.XviD-BHRG.avi [919.33 MB]
Snowtown.2011.DVDRip.XviD-NoGRP.avi [1.37 GB]

Snowtown.(2010).BRRip.XviD-OpeD.avi[693.70 MB]
Snowtown.2011.BRRip.XviD.Ac3.Feel-Free.avi [1.14 GB]

Snowtown.2011.720p.BluRay.x264-aAF
Torrent: The Pirate Bay.

Snowtown (2011) 1080p MKV x264 AC3
Torrent: The Pirate Bay.
Filmografía temática Asesinos Psicópatas
Saludos.

Jacob
Exprópiese

Re: Snowtown (Justin Kurzel, 2011) BRRip VOSE

Mensaje por Jacob » Jue 14 Jun, 2012 01:14

Todo lo que venga de Australia me interesa. (Mentira, me interesan fundamentalmente las australianas buenorras.)

Gracias, Marlowe.

oscarriutort

Mensaje por oscarriutort » Mié 27 Jun, 2012 19:04

tiene buena pinta, los subs para que ripeo, que este en la mula, estan sincronizados??

gracias
"Los videojuegos no afectan a los niños. Si fuera así y el comecocos nos hubiera afectado, ahora estaríamos deambulando por lugares oscuros, comiendo píldoras mágicas y escuchando ritmos electrónicos repetitivos"

marlowe62
Stetson dissolutus

Mensaje por marlowe62 » Mié 27 Jun, 2012 23:16

Los subtítulos están verificados para el BRRip de TLF, que tiene en estos momentos unas 8 fuentes completas.

Como figura en el recuradro de la parte inferior del primer mensaje, en la mula o por torrent se puede encontrar un amplio abanico de ripeos alternativos, para los que supongo que no será difícil localizar subs sincronizados o ajustar los existentes.

Un saludo.

oscarriutort

Mensaje por oscarriutort » Mié 27 Jun, 2012 23:46

gracias marlowe62 por cierto estos ripeos miniSD tienen buena calidad? lo digo porque en tus fichas los pones y suelen ser de un tamaño inferior al resto de ripeos, si son de calidad aceptable me apuntaria a esos.

saludos
"Los videojuegos no afectan a los niños. Si fuera así y el comecocos nos hubiera afectado, ahora estaríamos deambulando por lugares oscuros, comiendo píldoras mágicas y escuchando ritmos electrónicos repetitivos"

tethor

Mensaje por tethor » Mié 04 Jul, 2012 18:06

Sólo te faltó colgar un enlace para conseguirla en VHS, jeje ;)

Gracias por compartir marlowe62, todo un lujazo.

euridoco

Mensaje por euridoco » Mié 25 Jul, 2012 13:57

¿Alguien que haya sincronizado unos subtítulos para el miniSD de marlowe62 puede compartirlos ? Gracias.

euridoco

Mensaje por euridoco » Vie 05 Oct, 2012 21:58

Marlowe, ¿ podria volver a publicar los subtítulos BRRip de TLF en otro post más abajo ? Las capturas se superponen al texto y es imposible acceder al link. Gracias !!!

SolPolito
Vigorito

Mensaje por SolPolito » Vie 03 Jul, 2020 20:50

Pues para abajo! Gracias
No te dejes
Arriba los pobres de Honduras