I Recuperanti (Ermanno Olmi, 1969) TVrip VO

Publica y encuentra enlaces p2p de filmes hasta 1980 en esta sección.
Fredersen

I Recuperanti (Ermanno Olmi, 1969) TVrip VO

Mensaje por Fredersen » Mar 13 Jun, 2006 19:43

He encontrado un TVrip sacado de la RAI de esta inencontrable peli de Olmi. La he previsualizado y la calidad de imagen es aceptable, pero como era de esperar, no tiene subtítulos de ninguna clase. Aún así, para quien se anime, ahí va el link:

ed2k link[Olmi E. 1969) I recuperanti.avi ed2k link stats
PLOT DESCRIPTION
Gianni (Andreino Carli) is the Italian prisoner of war who returns after spending time in a Russian prison camp. Due to the economic disaster that followed the war, he becomes a scavenger to survive. He soon meets Old Du (Antonio Lundari), the legendary veteran scavenger who has survived two world wars and numerous hardships. Old Du teaches him the fine art of scavenging and the two combine forces to sell their goods in a nearby town. Gianni returns to civilization, and an incredulous Old Du scolds him for abandoning the scavenging lifestyle before he returns to his mountain solitude, happy to be away from society in this symbolic drama. ~ Dan Pavlides, All Movie Guide
I recuperanti/The Scavengers (1969; August 9 at 6 p.m.) and Durante l’estate/During the Summer (1971; August 3 at 2:15 p.m.) are relatively straightforward but fresh and unpredictable expositions of some of Olmi’s key themes. The first, evoking Il tempo si è fermato, pairs an old man and a young man who try to make a living by salvaging bombs and other war materials buried in the Brescian hills. In the second, a former high-school professor with a passion for heraldry convinces various strangers that they have noble blood. ~CHRIS FUJIWARA
Y la IMDb, aunque no dé mucha información:
http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0064882/

Igualmente, La Circostanza, en este hilo: viewtopic.php?t=46690

Nueve Maletas

Mensaje por Nueve Maletas » Lun 29 Ene, 2007 21:40

Y esta también la pincho.
Imagen

pickpocket

Mensaje por pickpocket » Lun 29 Ene, 2007 22:06

Aquí tienes a otro que también se anima.

Gracias, Fredersen :wink:

Arremula

Mensaje por Arremula » Mar 30 Ene, 2007 16:12

La peli la pude ver hace poco en un ciclo de Ermanno Olmi que hubo en Bilbao, y de las que ví fue una de las que más me gustaron. Una pena lo de los subtitulos, y la verdad si que era inencontrable hasta ahora.

Saludetes.